PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey Webcomic

guindone
2011-01-17, 03:06 PM
Please check out our webcomic, Odyssey at:
http://dreamoutloudcomics.com

Odyssey is a science-fiction webcomic set in space. Follows the adventures of four Terrans as they embark on a journey that takes them far from home.

Thanks for your time!

Eric.

Esch
2011-01-17, 03:43 PM
So what is your process of making this? What materials you use and all that? I noticed a couple of transitions in art medium as the episodes went on. Oddly enough I really liked the original artwork at the beginning of the run. I loved the roughness of the look and the mood of it. When it switched and became more clean looking it lost some of that moodiness that I liked. Overall I like it, good work!

guindone
2011-01-17, 04:31 PM
Thanks! If you look, there's a link to our blog on the main comic page that talks about a lot of what we're going through as we go through it.

I'm the writer but I can tell you a little bit about what the artist has been doing. She's changed her style between our initial 8 pages and the subsequent updates. The previous style was mostly painted and very time consuming. The newer style is drawn, inked and then digitally coloured. She's evolving and learning as we go along.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Eric.

Esch
2011-01-17, 04:35 PM
lol I was staring at your site for several minutes looking for an "about us" page of some sort. The link was right under my nose, lol. I'll go check it out now, thanks! :)