PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder 3.5] Make my Mount

BladeHOJ
2011-01-18, 06:07 PM
So I am starting a new campiagn with some good friends. I get to play my favorite character type: A good ol' Knight in Shinning Armor Paladin :smallsmile:

And for the first time in a very long time (since 2nd ed) I want to do alot of combat on top of my friendly mount. My DM is aware of this and has given the OK sign to focus on it. I am at least getting Spirited charge and using a Lance. All other mounted feats seem to cost to much for to little

The campaign is mainly for roleplaying (So not looking for the best optimized age 12 gold dragon mount just a regular Heavy warhorse)

I am a little new to Pathfinder (all 3.5 books are also open). What I am looking for is a good list of feats that my soon to be very Intelligent Warhorse could take. Also some equipment and suggestions on magical items.

I want my mount to be almost another party member and not just a liability.
Pathfinder gives several feats to enhanced animal companions but little else in the way of what to do with those feats.

Also I had a thought of equiping/training my horse to have a spiked helmet (Makeshift Unicorn anyone? And don't just tell me to get the "real" thing I already asked :P ) and then enchant it as a regular weapon, anyone know if giving an exotic weapon proficency to an Intellegent animal is a viable option?

Any ideas or Links are greatly appreciated