PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Party (IC)

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-20, 11:12 PM
OOC: I thought I would start a new Thread to distinguish between the pre-game and game.

All of you have gathered together to lay claim to an ancient horde from an alliance of dragons that vanished 2 million years ago. They ruled most of the world before disappearing suddenly around the time Psionics was discovered. The recently uncovered horde is said to surpass even the horde of Grand Dragon Yu'gef Tugesti (A massive dragon and holder of the largest horde owned by a dragon). No-one has yet to claim this magnificent bounty but you know that will change and soon. You are about a week away by flight.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-20, 11:35 PM
The deformed mutant smiles. Ah yes, zhat horde. Such treasure zhall truly draw attenzion! Rache looks around. I cannot be zhe only von to note zhat to chahge in under zhese circumstances vill get us killed. He muses. Prehaps ve shall keep any rivals ve find alive if possible, if only to take zheir hoards later.

GuesssWho
2011-01-20, 11:53 PM
"Better for each to get a bit less and all to be pleased, really, than for things to end in fighting.

"But that comes later. For now the problem is getting there."

Debatra
2011-01-21, 07:20 AM
OOC: I have yet to prepare my Wizard Spells, though I have a confirmed Spellbook. I thought I'd get to that when we figured out what we're doing.

The green mass of the room, silent up to this point, finally speaks up. "I could easily teleport us all there. The issue is knowing the general area of our target, or we risk... bad things happening." He shudders at the thought.

Pseudolich
2011-01-21, 07:30 AM
"I would imagine that many of us could do that, but if we did we might miss sighting of dangers that would otherwise be obvious to us."

Emperor Ing
2011-01-21, 01:00 PM
Rache glares violently at the wizard. While his...diminutive stature is not intimidating at all, the hatred is definitely there. You even try to telepoht me and I vill bore a hole in your neck lahge enough to fit zhis whole mountain in. He clams down, looking back at the group. I vould request a ride. I have no trouble flying vy my own devices, however I am relativily slow of wing.

Belthasar
2011-01-21, 01:03 PM
Dargamenon, the heavily armored gold dragon, breaks his stoic silence. "No need for unnecesary violence, my fine Rache. If it's a ride what you wish, I'd gladly take you there."

Halna LeGavilk
2011-01-21, 04:31 PM
Zarch sighs. "Is there any one of us who can't fly hundreds of miles a day, if not longer, or who can't ride on one who can?"

GuesssWho
2011-01-21, 04:33 PM
"I wouldn't mind stretching my wings, seeing the sights and all that jazz." She smiles a draconic smile. "Better than risking teleport error, that's for sure."

Debatra
2011-01-21, 04:53 PM
OOC: 120 miles/day, assuming we move at the standard 8-hour increments(with my build, I could go longer), and I have Greater Teleport, so mishap's no a problem.

I also have a light enough load to carry the little magiphobe.

Pseudolich
2011-01-21, 11:35 PM
OOC: I've got gate and 320 miles, here. Want me to take him?

Emperor Ing
2011-01-22, 10:23 AM
He's only 5 lbs, you won't even notice him. :smalltongue:

In a day, Rache can cover 140 miles.

Debatra
2011-01-22, 03:17 PM
Double these numbers, as I can Persist a Haste on us.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-22, 03:19 PM
Double these numbers, as I can Persist a Haste on us.

Doesn't work that way. :smallfrown:

All of the hasted creature’s modes of movement (including land movement, burrow, climb, fly, and swim) increase by 30 feet, to a maximum of twice the subject’s normal speed using that form of movement. This increase counts as an enhancement bonus, and it affects the creature’s jumping distance as normal for increased speed.

Debatra
2011-01-22, 03:33 PM
I could've sworn it was pure doubling. :smallfrown:

...Hey DM! Could we- *is slapped*

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-22, 05:43 PM
You do know I put a week instead of a distance for a reason right? You are moving at the speed of plot for now.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-22, 08:18 PM
Ahahahahaha. But I propose we let 'em know we're coming, everyone up for some good ol' fashioned village pillage? :smalltongue:

Debatra
2011-01-22, 09:35 PM
Sounds good to me. :nale:

Emperor Ing
2011-01-22, 09:58 PM
So unless I em mistaken I veelieve it is settled, ve shall take to zhe skies. I zank my golden friend for allowing me to not trail behind.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-01-22, 09:59 PM
"That sounds good to me. I am ready to leave immediately?"

Dante & Vergil
2011-01-23, 01:16 AM
OOC: Is my character there for this? My situation in the last thread hadn't been resolved, so I'm not sure.

Debatra
2011-01-23, 01:52 AM
What was that situation again?

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-23, 02:21 AM
You are there.

GuesssWho
2011-01-23, 02:25 AM
She stretches, grinning. "Off we go, then."

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-23, 03:25 AM
As you fly you notice several towns and small cities. You can either continue flying to dusk or pillage one.
Village A has maybe 20-30 people and is rather poor
Village B has 60-80 and is rather rich but more well defended
City A has 1,000 people and has several banks that would have gold in them
City B has 3,000 people and is centered around a gold mine.

Dante & Vergil
2011-01-23, 04:49 AM
Well ok then, I'm good to go!

Halna LeGavilk
2011-01-23, 08:48 AM
Zarch stretches his wings in flight. "Who wants to go after the larger city? I'm feeling mighty peckish, myself, and they might have some valuable trinkets down there..."

Also, posting my character sheet.

Zzarchialkarntis, Leader of the Guild
Size/Type: Gargantuan Spellhoarder Gold Dragon
Alignment: LE
Classes: Gold Dragon 21//Wizard 13/Archmage 4/Loremaster 3/Archivist 1
Initiative: -2
HP: 412: 244 (20d12+1d4 Maxed)+168
DR: 10/Magic
SR: 32
Speed: 45, Fly 210 (Poor), Swim 45
AC: 10+5(Armor)+7(Dex)+28(Natural)+5(Deflection)
Fort: +32
Ref: +27
Will: +29
Base Attack Bonus/Grapple: +29/+46
Space/Reach: 15ft/15ft
Attack: Bite +51 4d6+22 OR Claw +46 2d8+12 OR Wing +46 2d6+12 OR Tail Slap +46 2d8+12 OR Crush +46 4d6+12 OR Tail Sweep +46 2d6+12
Full Attack: 1 Bite +51 4d6+22; 2 Claws +46 2d8+12; 2 Wings +46 2d6+12; 1 Tail Slap +46 2d8+12; 1 Crush +46 4d6+12; 1 Tail Sweep +46 2d6+12
Special Qualities: SR 32
Senses: Low-Light Vision, Darkvison 120
Immunities: Fire
Abilities: Str 50 (+20); Dex 25 (+7); Con 35(+12); Int 52(+21) Wis 29(+9) Cha 46(+18)
Skills: Autohypnosis(6) +15; Bluff(12) +30; Concentration(24) +36; Decipher Script(24) +45; Diplomacy(24) +42 Gather Information(12) +30; Intimidate(24) +42; Knowledge (Arcana)(24) +50; Knowledge (History)(24) +45; Knowledge(Psionics)(24) +45; Knowledge(Religion)(24) +45; Knowledge (Architecture and Engineering)(24) +45; Knowledge(Nobility and Royalty)(12) +33; Knowledge(Religion)(24) +45; Knowledge(Local)(24) +45; Knowledge(The Planes)(24) +45; Listen(24) +27;Perform(Sing)(6) +24; Perform(Wind Instruments)(6) +24; Perform(Oratory)(6) +24; Perform (Wind Instruments)(6) +24; Perform (Piano)(6) +24; Profession (Cook)(12) +21; Search(12) +33; Sense Motive(24) +33; Sleight of Hand(12) +16; Spellcraft(24) +48; Spot(24) +27; Survival(12) +21; Swim(24) +44
Languages Spoken: Draconic, Common, Elven, Dwarven, Giant, Celestial, Infernal, Auran, Terran, Aquan, Halfling, Abyssal, Elven, Goblin, Ignan, Sylvan, Orc, Halfling
Condition: None

Feats

Flaw: Inattentive (-4 Spot/Listen)
Flaw: Slow (Base land Speed .5)
Flaw: Unreactive (-6 Init)
Flaw: Meager Fortitude
1(FBF). Precocious Apprentice
1(FBF). Collegiate Wizard
1(FBF).Skill Focus (Knowledge: Arcana)
1(FBF). Spell Focus (Enchantment)
1. Skill Focus (Spellcraft)
1(WBF). Scribe Scroll
3. Spell Focus (Divination)
5(WBF). Craft Wondrous Item
6. Arcane Strike
9. Countenance of the Mage
10(WBF). Empower Spell
12. Craft Contingent Spell
15. Leadership
18. Vatic Gaze
21. Epic Spellcasting
21(SBF). Epic Leadership
21(ShBF). Eschew Materials

Wizardly Power

Wizard Spells: 4/11/12/9/9/9/8/8/8/7
Wizard Spells: 4/10/9/9/9/6/5/3
Wizard Spells Known:
0th. All
1st. Targeting Ray, Spontaneous Search, Distract Assailant, Spirit Worm, Greater Mage Hand, Ray of Clumsiness, Ice Dagger, Alarm, Endure Elements, Shield, Grease*, Mage Armor*, Comprehend Languages*, Detect Secret Doors*, Scholar's Touch*, True Strike*, Charm Person*, Enlarge Person*, Protection from Chaos, Entropic Shield
2nd. Arcane Lock, Gliitterdust, Web, Detect Thoughts, See Invisibility, Nybor's Gentle Reminder, Baleful Transposition, Ray of Stupidity, Tasha's Hideous Laughter*, Blur*, Wraithstrike*, Calm Emotions, Aid
3rd. Reverse Arrows, Unseen Horde, Analyze Portal, Junglerazor, Dispel Magic, Nondetection, Arcane Sight, Wind Wall, Shrink Item*, Magic Circle Against Chaos, Protection from Energy
4thRay Deflection, Dimensional Anchor, Remove Curse, Dimension Door, Orb of Force, Anamensis, Arcane Eye, Detect Scrying, Locate Creature*, Scrying*, Charm Monster*, Sensory Deprivation*, Enervation*, Polymorph*, Order's Wrath, Freedom of Movement
5th. Break Enchantment, Dismissal, Cloudkill, Disk of Concordant Opposition, Rary's Telepathic Bond, Mass Charm person, Dominate Person, Feeblemind*, Hold Monster*, Prismatic Ray*, Sending*, Beltyn's Burning Blood*, Mind Jar*, Baleful Polymorph*, Contact Other Plane*, Permanency Stunning Breath*, Dispel Chaos, Break Enchantment
6th. Greater Anticipate Teleportation, Ruby Ray of Reversal, Greater Dispel Magic, Guards and Wards, Analyze Dweomer, True Seeing, Probe Thoughts, Legend Lore, Mass Suggestion*, Geas/Quest*, Prismatic Eye*, Circle of Death*, Disintegrate*, Mineralize Warrior*, Stone to Flesh*, Hold Monster, Mislead
7th. Antimagic Aura, Antimagic Ray, Greater Ironguard, Spellturning, Greater Teleport, Greater Arcane Sight, Greater Scrying, Vision, Insanity*, Nybor's Stern Reproof*, Amber Sarcophagus*, Forcecage*, Dictum, Planeshift
8th. Spell Engine, Dimensional Lock, Mind Blank, Moment of Prescience, Binding, Mass Charm Monster, Mass Dominate Person, Otto's Irresistible Dance, Shield of Law, Maze
9th. Maw of Chaos, Freedom, Gate, Foresight, Hindsight, Mindrape, Time Stop, Genesis, Summon Monster IX, Miracle

Scroll Buying
1st. 400gp
2nd. 600gp
3rd. 525gp
4th. 6000gp
5th. 14625gp
6th. 16800gp
7th. 9100gp
8th. 0gp
9th. 0gp

Archivist Power

3/7
0th. All
1st. Entropic Shield, Sanctuary, Cure Light Wounds, Summon Monster I, Comprehend Languages, Grave Strike, Bane, Command, Doom, Divine Favor, Ice Gauntlet, Bless Water, Inflict Light Wounds, Deathwatch, Snowshoes

Items

Black Robe of the Archmagi (75, 000 gold)
Crown of Sorcerous Terror (200,000 gold)
Tome of Leadership +5 (137,000 gold)
Tome of Clear Thought +4 (110,000 gold)
Headband of Intelligence +6 (36,000 gold)
Bracers of Dexterity +6 (36,000 gold)
Ring of Protection +5 (50,000 gold)
Belt of Giant Strength +6 (36,000 gold)
Amulet of Mighty Fists +2 (24,000 gold)
Scrolls (48,050 gold)
Ring of Sustenance (2,500 gold)
Heward's Handy Haversack (3) (6,000 gold)
Spool of Endless Rope (2,000 gold)
Iridescent Spindle Ioun Stone (18,000 gold)
Tan Bag of Tricks (6,300 gold)
Hand of the Mage (900 gold)
Everbright Lantern (212 gold)
Scarf of Warmth (250 gold)
Boccob's Blessed Book (2) (25,000 gold)
Decanter of Endless Water (9,000 gold)
Portable Fountain (1,800 gold)
Hat of Disguise (1,800 gold)
Bag of Holding Type IV (4) (40,000 gold)
Rod of Absorption (50,000 gold)
Rod of Cancellation (11,000 gold)
1200 pp
100 gp
200 sp
800 cp

Spells Prepared Daily (Assume these are the spells per day, unless otherwise stated)

Wizard I.
0th. Read Magic, Chalkboard, Prestidigitation, Prestidigitation
1st. Ray of Clumsiness, Spirit Worm, Greater Mage Hand, Targeting Ray, Targeting Ray, Grease, True Strike, True Strike, Spirit Worm, Ice Dagger, Charm Person
2nd. Glitterdust, Glitterdust, Web, Ray of Stupidity, Ray of Stupidity, Tasha's Hideous Laughter, Nybor's Gentle Reminder, Baleful Transposition, Web, Tasha's Hideous Laughter, Detect Thoughts, See Invisibility
3rd. Reverse Arrows, Wind Wall, Dispel Magic, Dispel Magic, Nondetection, Arcane Sight, Arcane Sight, Shrink Item, Dispel Magic
4th. Ray Deflection, Dimensional Anchor,, Dimension Door, Dimension Door, Enervation, Enervation, Charm Monster, Freedom of Movement, Order's Wrath
5th. Dominate Person, Baleful Polymorph, Rary's Telepathic Bond, Hold Monster, Prismatic Ray, Feeblemind, Prismatic Ray, Hold Monster, Prismatic Ray
6th. Greater Anticipate Teleportation, Greater Dispel Magic, Greater Dispel Magic, Circle of Death, Disintegrate, True Seeing, Mislead, Disintegrate
7th. Antimagic Ray, Antimagic Ray, Greater Teleport, Greater Ironguard, Greater Arcane Sight, Amber Sarcophagus, Dictum, Planeshift
8th. Dimensional Lock, Mass Dominate Person, Mind Blank, Spell Engine, Otto's Irresistible Dance, Otto's Irresistible Dance, Mass Dominate Person, Maze
9th. Mindrape, Foresight, Maw of Chaos, Gate, Gate, Miracle, Mindrape

Wizard II
0th. Open/Close, Message, Message, Mending
1st. Detect Secret Doors, Comprehend Languages, Endure Elements, Endure Elements, Shield, Shield, Spontaneous Search, Grease, Charm Person, Enlarge Person
2nd. Wraithstrike, Wraithstrike, Blur, Blur, Detect Thoughts, Web, Glitterdust, Ray of Stupidity, Calm Emotions
3rd. Junglerazor, Arcane Sight, Unseen Horde, Dispel Magic, Dispel Magic, Analyze Portal, Wind Wall, Dispel Magic, Dispel Magic
4th. Orb of Force, Orb of Force, Anamensis, Sensory Deprivation, Sensory Deprivation, Polymorph, Detect Creature, Freedom of Movement, Enervation
5th. Beltyn's Burning Blood, Stunning Breath, Beltyn's Burning Blood, Sending, Cloudkill, Dominate Person
6th. Mineralize Warrior, True Seeing, Analyze Dweomer, Probe Thoughts,
7th. Nybor's Stern Reproof, Planeshift, Vision

Archivist Spells
0th. Create Water, Light, Purify Food and Drink
1st. Cure Light Wounds, Comprehend Languages, Cure Light Wounds, Summon Monster 1, Cure Light Wounds, Cure Light Wounds

Class Abilities

I'll only be doing things that aren't already added into my scores, or don't change very often.
Dragon

Breath Weapon (Su)
A gold dragon has two types of breath weapon, a cone of fire and a cone of weakening gas. Creatures within a cone of weakening gas must succeed on a Fortitude save or take 1 point of Strength damage per age category of the dragon.

Alternate Form (Su)
A gold dragon can assume any animal or humanoid form of Medium size or smaller as a standard action three times per day. The dragon can remain in its animal or humanoid form until it chooses to assume a new one or return to its natural form.

Water Breathing (Ex)
A gold dragon can breathe underwater indefinitely and can freely use its breath weapon, spells, and other abilities while submerged (the cone of fire becomes a cone of superheated steam underwater).

Archmage

Arcane Reach (Su)
The archmage can use spells with a range of touch on a target up to 30 feet away. The archmage must make a ranged touch attack. Arcane reach can be selected a second time as a special ability, in which case the range increases to 60 feet. This ability costs one 7th-level spell slot.

Mastery of Counterspelling
When the archmage counterspells a spell, it is turned back upon the caster as if it were fully affected by a spell turning spell. If the spell cannot be affected by spell turning, then it is merely counterspelled. This ability costs one 7th-level spell slot.

Mastery of Shaping
The archmage can alter area and effect spells that use one of the following shapes: burst, cone, cylinder, emanation, or spread. The alteration consists of creating spaces within the spell’s area or effect that are not subject to the spell. The minimum dimension for these spaces is a 5-foot cube. Furthermore, any shapeable spells have a minimum dimension of 5 feet instead of 10 feet. This ability costs one 6th-level spell slot.

Spell-Like Ability
An archmage who selects this type of high arcana can use one of her arcane spell slots (other than a slot expended to learn this or any other type of high arcana) to permanently prepare one of her arcane spells as a spell-like ability that can be used twice per day. The archmage does not use any components when casting the spell, although a spell that costs XP to cast still does so and a spell with a costly material component instead costs her 10 times that amount in XP. This ability costs one 5th-level spell slot.
SLA: Time Stop, 2/day

Loremaster

Secret: Applicable Knowledge
Secret: Newfound Arcane
Secret: Expanded Newfound Arcana
Lore
At 2nd level, a loremaster gains the ability to know legends or information regarding various topics, just as a bard can with bardic knowledge. The loremaster adds her level and her Intelligence modifier to the lore check, which functions otherwise exactly like a bardic knowledge check.

Flufferness!

Description

Zarch's dragon form is a majestic, powerful dragon. Though not -by far- the largest dragon, Zarch radiates power. His scales are carved and runed, scars which will last the ages, from Zarch's old and complicated rituals and experimentations. A loose webbing of leather covers his sleek body, holding many packs and bags filled with arcane tidbits. His eyes are unlike those of most gold dragons- they are a deep, deep electric blue and shine slightly in the dark. They foretell of a terrible intelligence, and fearsome, ruthless, mind. His whiskers are long, and a deeper gold than the rest of his scales. His wings are ornately groomed, as is the rest of his body. The impression that one gets of him is of a latent emperor... or perhaps a god...

Personality

Zarch is best described as ruthless, yet compassionate. Willing to do anything, up to and including sacrificing sentients to achieve more power, and fulfill his goals, he does his best to avoid harm where he can. He is neither stupid, nor rash, nor arrogant. He exudes a calm confidence that flows into his allies and detracts from his enemies. Not much one for humor, he is nevertheless a fair and compassionate person, and enjoys peace and relaxation time as much as the next sentient. He doesn't enjoy torture or harming other beings, though he will if he must. He doesn't really want much to do with those on either extreme, believing them all to be equally stupid and harmful.

A Story

Amanda stared at the large beast in the meadow. Every day during the summer, when she had finished her chores, she came to this meadow, a few miles in the forest from her house, and every day it was the exact same. Every day, except today, that is.

The large creature was golden and shiny in the light. It basked in the sunlight, a look of contentment on its face, some sort of fans outstreached on the meadow. Amanda hid behind the tree, positive it couldn't see her behind it. She was unafraid of the thing, because she didn't have the experience her parents did, of monsters in the night. This, golden, shiny, fluffy thing couldn't possibly be harmful. It reminded her of her stuffed animal and the statue in her parents' smile shrine.

She approached the thing cautiously, having the natural human response to beings of such power. As she approached, it snorted and shifted. Amanda found herself flat on the ground, having immediately dropped at the movement of the thing. She slowly got back up and tiptoed over to the thing's muzzle. It's breath was hot and wet, coming out slowly from its nostrils. She quietly moved around its head to get a better look at it's wings. As she moved past, a huge blue eye opened up and a smile appeared on the draconic mouth.

Amanda clambered up unto the wings of the dragon, sometimes slipping on the leathery skin. She clambered up onto the back of the great beast, and sat down. For a few minutes, the girl lay in the sun on the dragon's back, when she heard a smooth, baritone voice interrupt her revery. "Hello, little one. What are you doing up there?" She slowly turned around and the Dragon was looking back at her, twisting its long, serpentine neck up to see her.

She stammered for a moment. "Ly-ly-lying down."

The dragon smiled. "Mhm. And who gave you permission to lay down on my back?" The girl just looked on at him in fear. "Do not worry. It's fine. I don't mind at all. I can barely feel you up there." With his words, the girl relaxed, a more playful look appearing on her face. "And, anyway, what are you doing in the meadow?"

The girl shrugged. "I come here all the time to play. It's my faaaaavorite place in the whole world!" she said as she threw her hands up to the sky, waving them about.

The dragon smiled at the small human's antics. "Do you want to know about my favorite place in the whole world?"

The girl nodded. "Uh-huh."

"Well, my favorite place is my home. It lays far away to the east, in a cavern on a cliffside, overlooking a huge, bustling city. When I was just an dragonling, my mother took me to the city's mages guild. She wanted me to study magic with them. Every day, I would fly down from the cave to the guild, and every night, I would fly back up. I never harnessed my natural power, but instead become a master of the wizardry arts. My parents died when I was little, going off to fight in wars that they should never have been involved in..."

Followers

1st. 910
2nd. 91
3rd. 46
4th. 23
5th. 12
6th. 6
7th. 3
8th. 2
9th. 1

Emperor Ing
2011-01-23, 10:46 AM
If zhey have mages zhen eet es criminal for zhem to not have my blades in zheir bodies.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-01-23, 12:23 PM
Zarch chuckled. "My, my, you're a vicious little thing, aren't you?"

Emperor Ing
2011-01-23, 01:10 PM
Vy not? Zhe continuation of zheir lives risks propagation of zheir infernal ways. By zhe fist of zhe Iron Duke, I vill leave each and every one of zhem lying in a pool of zheir own blood.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-01-23, 02:53 PM
Zarch laughs outright at that. "Are you going to attempt to kill me, also? I have arcane magic at my disposal."

Emperor Ing
2011-01-23, 02:57 PM
If zhat were true zhen ve vouldn't be speaking. Furzhermore, I do not attempt to kill anyone.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-01-23, 05:25 PM
Zarch begins laughing outright. "I believe you are the only one here who does not possess such abilities. However, if you would like to test, I'm always up for a little sparring... Once we destroy this village of course." Zarch points down to the village he's lazily circling.

Debatra
2011-01-23, 05:32 PM
Nevaeran grows tired of the small thing's ranting. "With the exception of yourself, we are all dragons here. Arcane Magic is in our blood; it flows through each of us." To demonstrate, he casts a simple Dancing Lights and has the four small orbs circle the Pseudodragon briefly before winking out.

"We all have this power, fool."

GuesssWho
2011-01-23, 06:31 PM
"Honestly, don't start taunting each other! That's a good way to cause problems.

"Now then. I'm feeling snackish myself, and a chance at new items is always good fun. Shall we?"

Yes, the CE character just told everyone to stop fighting and work together. Funny old thing, life--but I suppose if she was predictable she wouldn't be Chaotic.

And she'll just be heading for town now. Care to follow her?

Emperor Ing
2011-01-23, 07:26 PM
The tiny creature narrows his eyes in contempt at Nevaeren prior to the black dragon hinting towards the village's destruction. Zhese creatures vill know zhe hatred I hold for my old master as my blades reduce zheir forms to sand. The pseudodragon takes out his swords. They're...appropriately sized for a tiny creature like Rache.

Rache will take to the skies himself, off of his ride, and hustle towards the village.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-23, 07:28 PM
Which place are you going to?
Village A
Village B
City A
City B

Emperor Ing
2011-01-23, 07:33 PM
I vote City A

Pseudolich
2011-01-23, 08:03 PM
"You have ten minutes if you wish to attack the largest of these cities. After that time, I will begin my assault, and all within it shall be annihilated."

I will begin circling the largest city, casting control weather.

GuesssWho
2011-01-23, 08:30 PM
(I vote city A. Bank=coins and items)

Debatra
2011-01-23, 09:37 PM
I vote City A.

Also, does anyone have any Sneak Attack, or any other ability that requires not being detected?

GuesssWho
2011-01-23, 11:15 PM
(Not me, I'm a sorcerer)

Debatra
2011-01-23, 11:36 PM
Before we attack, I intend to cast Invisibility Sphere on us so we can get to a good starting point. If anyone has such abilities, they get an additional layer of Invisibility to come in seperately.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-23, 11:57 PM
I'm Tiny. They won't see me coming. Even if they did, who'd suspect something the size of a seagull would be able to shred 'em to ribbons? :smalltongue:

Also, don't forget that Rache has an aversion to having spells cast on him, so invisibility sphere isn't feasable. At least not on Rache.

Debatra
2011-01-24, 12:49 AM
The subjects of Invisibility spells need not be willing. :smallamused:

Would you like to roll the Will save now or when it's cast? DC32

I'm rolling the Caster Level Check now (though I'm neither casting nor mentioning this IC yet). [roll0]

EDIT: Lucky Rache. :smallamused:

Dante & Vergil
2011-01-24, 04:42 AM
I vote for City A.

Voice of Reason
2011-01-24, 10:35 AM
Acophisinarian sighs. Clearly, tempers are getting the better of the rest of the group. The tiny Pseudodragon continues to annoy her day in and day out (no way he's getting a ride from her), but she knows better than to quarrel openly about it. Yet. Maybe a needless slaughter will appease the prevailing egos.

This is a waste of time. If the treasure is as grand as I have been promised, what little wealth we find here will be insignificant. If it must be done, let it be done quickly.

I apologize for my late arrival. My computer is still out of commission, for the moment, but I now have semi-reliable internet access and should be able to maintain at least one post a day. Acophisinarian has no inclination one way or another towards which town they should raid.

Looking over my sheet, I notice that I haven't filled in my Spells Known yet. I'll cross-reference some of my other sorcerers and hurry to get that filled in so Rache can be properly cross when she uses it :smallwink:

Edit: Updated my sheet with spells. It's an imperfect list by most accounts, but there's only a few spells I was interested in having on there anyways. Acophisinarian will keep the following spells up at all times:

-Primal Hunter
-Primal Instinct
-Primal Senses
-Primal Speed
-Heart of Air
-Heart of Water

This provides some bonuses to skills (climb, jump, swim, spot, listen) and grants a +10 enhancement bonus to movespeed, as well as some other small effects. It also grants Improved Uncanny Dodge (as level 13 barbarian) while all 4 primal spells are active.

Debatra
2011-01-24, 05:11 PM
If anyone wants bumped up or down a size category, now's the time to say it.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-24, 05:23 PM
MAKE ME SMALLER!!! :smalltongue:

I'll just say that Rache doesn't notice the spell effect.

Debatra
2011-01-24, 05:38 PM
Could Rache be convinced IC to accept a spell for something he finds useful?

Let's pretend my last post was said IC.

Debatra
2011-01-24, 05:45 PM
I just noticed I have a magic item that gives me a +2 bonus on Caster Level checks to overcome Spell Resistance.

ROLL THAT WILL SAVE, RACHE!!! :smallamused:

Emperor Ing
2011-01-24, 06:06 PM
Now would be a bad time to mention that I can probably do roughly 3000 damage on a charge...

[roll0]
don't mess. :smallamused:

Halna LeGavilk
2011-01-24, 06:34 PM
Zarch shoots down, diving at the nearest group of people. He immediately breathes over them, trying to engulf them in flames. Using his vatic gaze, he immediately, heads into the nearest magic shop, clerical center, or wherever has the greatest amount of magic emanating from it.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-24, 06:39 PM
Rache would either be ahead or not far behind. Every spell cast leeves an echo. Feel zhe retribieution of your vituperation! Flying over a large population center, Rache lets loose his breath weapon in the form of a violent blast of corrosive energy gathered from the echos of spells cast throughout the world.

[roll0] acid damage

Debatra
2011-01-24, 06:41 PM
Nevaeran stares blankly at him.

"...So much for that strategy. Anyone still want to sneak in behind their defenses?"

Debatra
2011-01-24, 06:44 PM
Rache would either be ahead or not far behind. Every spell cast leeves an echo. Feel zhe retribieution of your vituperation! Flying over a large population center, Rache lets loose his breath weapon in the form of a violent blast of corrosive energy gathered from the echos of spells cast throughout the world.

[roll0] acid damage

Hold up a sec. We still haven't settled whether or not Rache let me use Reduce Person on him. (opposed Diplomacy checks?)

Emperor Ing
2011-01-24, 06:46 PM
(Reduce Person doesn't work on non-humanoids. Rache has the is-not-a-humanoid-of-any sort subtype)

GuesssWho
2011-01-24, 07:10 PM
Marpaziena will use her breath weapon on whatever strikes her fancy--in this case, the rather ugly statue in front of the town hall, along with most of the hall itself.

[roll0]

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-24, 07:11 PM
(Reduce Person doesn't work on non-humanoids. Rache has the is-not-a-humanoid-of-any sort subtype)

(You are all DRAGONS! Why would you learn a spell that doesn't affect you? As long as it seems thematic I am prepared to change Humanoid to Draconic)

Debatra
2011-01-24, 07:42 PM
I kind of figured we were already agreed these kinds of things were changed. I was told to replace listed size categories with my own. I'd assumed the same was true for Creature Type. (though I'm changing the names in my Spellbook to Dragon)

While we're on the subject of spells affecting Dragons rather than Humans, can we add [I]Magic Fang and Greater Magic Fang to the Wizard/Sorcerer and Cleric Spell Lists?

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-24, 07:55 PM
I kind of figured we were already agreed these kinds of things were changed. I was told to replace listed size categories with my own. I'd assumed the same was true for Creature Type. (though I'm changing the names in my Spellbook to Dragon)

While we're on the subject of spells affecting Dragons rather than Humans, can we add [I]Magic Fang and Greater Magic Fang to the Wizard/Sorcerer and Cleric Spell Lists?

OK sure. You can do that

Emperor Ing
2011-01-24, 08:09 PM
Then we're agreed. I'll just say Rache doesn't notice you shrunk him. :smalltongue:

Debatra
2011-01-24, 08:19 PM
Okay, let's go with that.

Unless those remaining decide to go with my earlier mentioned strategy:

Nevaeran casts Mass Bull's Strength on allies still within range, moves so as much of the city as possible is within 1,240 feet of him, and casts Creature Sense (http://www.giantitp.com/articles/STcFi6l45eoAbaxiYPn.html).

If they do, this still applies, with the obvious minor changes.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-24, 08:23 PM
You know there are 1,205 Humanoid beings around the city.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-24, 08:24 PM
One humanoid at a time. :smallwink:

Debatra
2011-01-24, 08:29 PM
You know there are 1,205 Humanoid beings around the city.

All Medium? Also, which area has the most living things in a 40' radius?

What's that? No, it's a total coincidence that that's the exact AoE for Circle of Death.

EDIT: Though I won't be stating any further actions until I know whether or not we're using the Invisibility Sphere.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-24, 08:36 PM
The Temple made of black obsidian.
The city you are raiding is made of gray or black stone except for the Palace, Barracks and Temple made of black obsidian. The barracks is strangely empty of people and you can just see a mass of people on the horizon.

Debatra
2011-01-24, 08:45 PM
I don't know why I didn't think of this before:

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

EDIT: Hmm... maybe that's why

Halna LeGavilk
2011-01-24, 09:01 PM
Rolling damage: [roll0]

How many humanoids do I kill? Where are the nearest magic items?

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-24, 09:09 PM
You killed 95 people.
1,300 people originally
1,205 people left.

GuesssWho
2011-01-24, 11:35 PM
Looks like we're going to need an OOC thread here . . .

Did I kill anyone?

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-24, 11:53 PM
OOC Thread here: (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10230608#post10230608)

Emperor Ing
2011-01-24, 11:54 PM
Rache looks annoyed. This is too easy.
IS ZHERE NOONE ELSE TO CHALLENGE ME?

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-25, 12:00 AM
As you shout the words a man comes flying out a window in the palace.
"How about me?"
(You should probably roll initiative right about now)

Emperor Ing
2011-01-25, 12:02 AM
The tiny mutant snaps to attention, looking to the leaping man. Ve shall see...

Init
[roll0]

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-25, 12:07 AM
"Then attack. Hopefully you won't be too much of a challenge."

(You go first)

Order: Rache
Flying guy
Dargamenon

Belthasar
2011-01-25, 12:07 AM
Dargamenon didn't help the party in attacking the citizens. However, the appearence of a flying human called his attention. "Hmmm? And who might that be...?"

Initiative: [roll0]

Debatra
2011-01-25, 12:16 AM
..... Okay, I just checked the sheet for Dargamenon (I wanted to see if he could use any buffs, before the inevitable question of why pops up), and I'm curious as to why you have *counts* seven Epic Feats???

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-25, 12:19 AM
Can you post the link. I can't seem to find it.

Belthasar
2011-01-25, 12:21 AM
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=259710

Why?

Emperor Ing
2011-01-25, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE=DragonOfUndeath;10230722]"Then attack. Hopefully you won't be too much of a challenge."
Size simply makes you a larger target. The mutant moves backwards in midair slightly, only to jump off of what appears to be a cushion of air. He "leaps" towards the human, his kukris, no, his whole body a total blur of motion as he flies just past the human, his knife leaving the only evidence of his passage. The creature's unsurpassed aerial maneuverability becomes apparent as Rache turns on a copper piece, making another "glancing blow" at the human. This pattern is repeated. Although it does not look deadly, any one of those blows would reduce a commoner to shreds. This is known because Rache has done it before.

Rache uses the Pouncing Charge maneuver to full-attack the human.
Ready? lotta rolls...

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]
[roll15]
[roll16]
[roll17]
[roll18]
[roll19]
[roll20]
[roll21]
[roll22]
[roll23]
[roll24]
[roll25]
Make a fortitude save DC 31 vs poison, immediate sleep
[roll26]
18 damage.
NOTE: At any point if I score a hit, it's an automatic +20 damage.

Crit Confirm rolls
[roll27]
[roll28]
[roll29]
[roll30]
[roll31]
[roll32]
[roll33]
[roll34]
Bonus damage (on crit only)
[roll35]
[roll36]
[roll37]
[roll38]
[roll39]
[roll40]
[roll41]
[roll42]

NoParse version (for future copypasta)

[roll43]
[roll44]
[roll45]
[roll46]
[roll47]
[roll48]
[roll49]
[roll50]
[roll51]
[roll52]
[roll53]
[roll54]
[roll55]
[roll56]
[roll57]
[roll58]
[roll59]
[roll60]
[roll61]
[roll62]
[roll63]
[roll64]
[roll65]
[roll66]
[roll67]
[roll68]
Make a fortitude save DC 31 vs poison, immediate sleep
[roll69]
18 damage.
NOTE: At any point if I score a hit, it's an automatic +20 damage.

Crit Confirm rolls
[roll70]
[roll71]
[roll72]
[roll73]
[roll74]
[roll75]
[roll76]
[roll77]
Bonus damage (on crit only)
[roll78]
[roll79]
[roll80]
[roll81]
[roll82]
[roll83]
[roll84]
[roll85]

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-25, 12:47 AM
Randomizer can you post how much damage a person with 70AC would take?

GuesssWho
2011-01-25, 03:25 AM
(Jesus that's a lot of attacks!)

While this is going on, Marpaziena will go over to the bank and start looking for gold, magic items, jewels, etc.

Dante & Vergil
2011-01-25, 09:58 AM
Nevaeran stares blankly at him.

"...So much for that strategy. Anyone still want to sneak in behind their defenses?"

Raph says, "I'll sneak in with you.
Also, if you do plan on using Circle of Death, I can maximize for free, as long as you don't increase it's level with metamagic.
Edit: That or twin it.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-25, 10:53 AM
Randomizer can you post how much damage a person with 70AC would take?

221 damage. Also, make a fortitude save DC 31 or be put to sleep.

Debatra
2011-01-25, 02:49 PM
Raph says, "I'll sneak in with you.
Also, if you do plan on using Circle of Death, I can maximize for free, as long as you don't increase it's level with metamagic.
Edit: That or twin it.

I was going to Empower, but I could save that one.

How about we just take this in order so we don't mess each other up?

Anyone else for sneaking in?

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-25, 05:11 PM
The barrage of attacks makes him spin around.
"MY turn now!"
A longsword made of flames burns to life in his hand. He moves his free hand in a quick pattern and a sliver of fire breaks of and streaks toward Rache and Dargemenon expanding into a massive comet of fire. He seems to be using minimal effort attacking you.

[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2]
[roll3]

Against Dargemmenon
[roll4]
[roll5]

[roll6]
[roll7]

Belthasar
2011-01-25, 05:39 PM
"Fire against gold dragons? I'm afraid you're not too cultured..." mumbles Dargamenon.

Question, was it a touch attack roll or a Spell Resistance roll?

Dante & Vergil
2011-01-25, 05:47 PM
I was going to Empower, but I could save that one.

How about we just take this in order so we don't mess each other up?

Anyone else for sneaking in?

If I were to use either of those feats, I would have ready an action and wait for you to cast.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-25, 05:49 PM
Normal Melee roll
"I'm sorry if I haven't spent my existence learning about Dragons, I have had other things to worry about. Running a kingdom for one."

Halna LeGavilk
2011-01-26, 04:33 PM
Zarch flies low over the fleeing group of humans near the barracks. "I'll take my trinkets after I take your lives! IT'S TIME TOD DIE!" He laughs, forcing his presence on the fleeing group of humanoids.

A moment after he passes over them, a wave of them simply die off, falling to the ground, bleeding from all orifices, violently seizuring.

Frightful presence, Will save vs. DC 38.

Shaken rounds: [roll0]
Panicked Rounds [roll1]

Then I cast Circle of Death, flying 10 feet above their heads to get the maximum killing-ness.

[roll2] HD are killed.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-26, 05:27 PM
Normal Melee roll
"I'm sorry if I haven't spent my existence learning about Dragons, I have had other things to worry about. Running a kingdom for one."

Then join your kingdom in the visage of Lord Dispater.
MOAR rolls!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]
[roll12]
[roll13]
[roll14]
[roll15]
[roll16]
[roll17]
[roll18]
[roll19]
[roll20]
[roll21]
[roll22]
[roll23]
[roll24]
[roll25]
[roll26]
34 damage

confirm crits

[roll27]
[roll28]
[roll29]
[roll30]
[roll31]
[roll32]
[roll33]
[roll34]

Bonus damage (crit only)
[roll35]
[roll36]
[roll37]
[roll38]
[roll39]
[roll40]
[roll41]
[roll42]

Activating the Time Stands Still manuever. Put simply...MOOOOAAAARRR rolls!

[roll43]
[roll44]
[roll45]
[roll46]
[roll47]
[roll48]
[roll49]
[roll50]
[roll51]
[roll52]
[roll53]
[roll54]
[roll55]
[roll56]
[roll57]
[roll58]
[roll59]
[roll60]
[roll61]
[roll62]
[roll63]
[roll64]
[roll65]
[roll66]
[roll67]
[roll68]
[roll69]
34 damage

confirm crits

[roll70]
[roll71]
[roll72]
[roll73]
[roll74]
[roll75]
[roll76]
[roll77]

Bonus damage (crit only)
[roll78]
[roll79]
[roll80]
[roll81]
[roll82]
[roll83]
[roll84]
[roll85]

Debatra
2011-01-29, 10:40 PM
Last call for the stealth group. Anyone who doesn't post their intent to join us in the next 14 hours (Noon Tomorrow EST) will be left out of the Invisibility Sphere.

So far I only have Dante & Vergil/Raph

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-29, 10:47 PM
New Rule: From now on if you don't post total damage dealt I will ignore the attack. I can't wade through all the rolls to find out.
This rule applies to TheRandomizer's post above. The guy has an AC of 70.

Debatra
2011-01-29, 10:50 PM
Since Randomizer's offline, I'll go through it.

EDIT: 111 damage.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-29, 11:05 PM
Thanks Debatra

Emperor Ing
2011-01-29, 11:35 PM
Calculating damage...(it's not 111 damage, it's...MUCH higher than 111 damage....) stay tuned.

edit: 339

Debatra
2011-01-29, 11:52 PM
...And you get that how?

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-29, 11:56 PM
Is any Fire damage?
Does any of your attacks have Air, Water, Earth or Fire in them (Fluff-wise as well as crunch-wise? If so roll a SR check for each one DC 80. If you fail you take the damage not him.

Emperor Ing
2011-01-30, 12:03 AM
Sonic damage. :smallamused:

Also, i'm calling shenanigans on that. DC 80 caster level check or weapon effect gets reflected? Is that even a feasable check to make? You'd need like to be a +60th level wizard or something to make that kind of check.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-30, 12:11 AM
Totally legit I swear. Besides your talking about a guy on a council that is rumored to be able to take over the world single-handedly if any of them wanted too.
A class feature of the class I'm using (3rd party and you don't get to know what it is :smalltongue:) is they can force SR checks equal to their skill-based casting checks. This guy is Epic Level, he gets a bonus higher than your level just from Skill Points, there is also and Class Level, Wis bonus.
Besides you can pump SR checks if you wanted :smalltongue:
At least now you know not to use those types of attacks against Council Members :smallbiggrin:

Debatra
2011-01-30, 12:28 AM
I'd still like to know how you and I have such a descrepency in damage calculations...

:smallconfused::smallconfused::smallconfused:

DragonOfUndeath
2011-01-30, 04:56 AM
I'd still like to know how you and I have such a descrepency in damage calculations...

:smallconfused::smallconfused::smallconfused:

I would like to know too.
Remember the Council member has AC70

Debatra
2011-01-30, 01:16 PM
Okay people, I even gave another hour than I planned.

Nevaeran casts Invisibility Sphere on himself and Raph. They then fly over to a good strategic area.

Would this be a Wis or Int check? I would think Int for me at least, because my Riddled Template would let me see this as a puzzle of sorts. Rolling both:

Actually, can I take 20, and before I cast? It suits the Template.

If yes:

Int: 37
Wis: 23

If no:

Int: [roll0]
Wis: [roll1]

Emperor Ing
2011-01-30, 01:53 PM
If you're wondering how I have such huge damage...

I have Shock Trooper and Leap Attack for huge damage
I also have a very high strength
as well as a very wide crit threat range through Disiple of Dispater. Basically, anything with an AC of 70 I hit threatens a crit. Because i'm a Warblade, i'm pretty much critting every attack. My enormous number of attacks come from Perfect Two Weapon Fighting.

Debatra
2011-01-30, 02:03 PM
If you're wondering how I have such huge damage...

I have Shock Trooper and Leap Attack for huge damage
I also have a very high strength
as well as a very wide crit threat range through Disiple of Dispater. Basically, anything with an AC of 70 I hit threatens a crit. Because i'm a Warblade, i'm pretty much critting every attack. My enormous number of attacks come from Perfect Two Weapon Fighting.

Okay... but you didn't get any crits. If certain attacks after the Time Stands Still would've hit, you would've confirmed, but you didn't get any crits. You dealt 143 damage, and that's assuming he doesn't have any DR, which he probably does.

Not to mention the -2 to Strength you get from Reduce Dragon. My count of 143 assumes you have that factored in, so it could be less. Although from the +2 Dex and the Size bonus, there may have been a +2 to Attack rolls (depending on which you use for them) you missed. I'm assuming here you counted all that.

GuesssWho
2011-01-30, 04:42 PM
Shouldn't this stuff be in the OOC? That's what it's there for. *Facepalm*

Debatra
2011-02-01, 12:42 PM
Could I get an answer here?

Okay people, I even gave another hour than I planned.

Nevaeran casts Invisibility Sphere on himself and Raph. They then fly over to a good strategic area.

Would this be a Wis or Int check? I would think Int for me at least, because my Riddled Template would let me see this as a puzzle of sorts. Rolling both:

Actually, can I take 20, and before I cast? It suits the Template.

If yes:

Int: 37
Wis: 23

If no:

Int: [roll0]
Wis: [roll1]

DragonOfUndeath
2011-02-02, 08:05 PM
It would be a Wisdom check and you can take20.

Strategic area for what?

Debatra
2011-02-02, 11:09 PM
Doesn't much matter, since I got a natural 1 on the check.

I take Raph wherever he wants to go.

Dante & Vergil
2011-02-02, 11:52 PM
I'll make a wisdom check as well.
[roll0]

How many banks are there, and which one is the biggest?

DragonOfUndeath
2011-02-03, 01:09 AM
You only see one big bank but several smaller ones are dotted near the gates.

Dante & Vergil
2011-02-03, 01:43 AM
I say we go for the big bank, if that's all right by you.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-02-03, 05:03 PM
OOC: My last action was never answered.

Debatra
2011-02-03, 06:53 PM
"Sounds good to me."

OOC: Last chance to pretend you were in the IS the whole time. Once D&V posts, offer retracted.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-02-03, 09:33 PM
I'm good. It'll all be fine. :smallbiggrin:

Debatra
2011-02-03, 09:36 PM
Yes, but it's more than just the three of us. *shrug*

Voice of Reason
2011-02-05, 11:58 AM
I couldn't much care either way, let's just get this over with.

OOC:
I'm very good at pretending I've been places all along. I don't have the attack bonus to do any damage whatsoever to Mr. high and mighty over yonder (cursed inability to enchant Unarmed Strikes), and causing mass mayhem isn't particularly on Acophisinarian's agenda, though she's not stalwartly against it.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-02-05, 05:28 PM
"I leave you to your pillaging. I have arrangements to finalize. Seems a vast horde of treasure was uncovered. Well bye."

And with that he is propelled in the direction of the horde at about 350ft/round

Debatra
2011-02-27, 02:00 PM
Nevaeran casts inisibility Sphere on himself, Raph, Voice of Reason's dragon, and whoever else wants to pretend they were in it th whole time. They fly over to the big bank.

Can we also pretend this was when Creature Sense was cast?

He casts Circle of Death on the largest cluster of people he can see, Maximized by Raph's offer, and Empowered by one of his Metamagic Rods.

40' radius. Death to HD up to 80 plus half this roll:

[roll0]

EDIT: 106 HD

EDIT2: Oh yeah. DC 36 Fortitude save negates.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-02-27, 09:04 PM
You hit a group of people in bright red robes. around half of them succumb to the spell but the rest glare at your general direction.

Does Invisibility Sphere protect against Life Sense?

Debatra
2011-02-27, 09:29 PM
I'm not familiar with it. It doesn't much matter, as I just atacked them. However, I then cast Mislead, using a Quicken Rod. I also use the False Theurgy skill trick to make it look like True Seeing. The illusory double appears perfectly superimpossed over me to prevent detection of movement or the like.

The illusion flies 60' straight up.

Will disbelief of the double (if interacted with) is 38.

The real me is under Greater Invisibility.

Halna LeGavilk
2011-02-28, 07:10 PM
Zarch then heads straight towards the nearest batch of magic, hoping to find and take it.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-02-28, 07:20 PM
The nearest batch of magic is a spire of black obsidian. It radiates with magic.

Dante & Vergil
2011-03-05, 03:41 AM
Lifesense?! Really?! It makes living things light up like torchlight if I remember correctly. I can't remember where it's from though.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-03-06, 03:48 AM
Libris Mortis, requires no CON Score (Undead)
You have to remember this is the city where Undead and Living people live together with similar rights.

Debatra
2011-03-06, 12:47 PM
Libris Mortis, requires no CON Score (Undead)
You have to remember this is the city where Undead and Living people live together with similar rights.

We probably would have, but our Knowledge checks were apparently not high enough to be told this.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-03-06, 09:33 PM
Whoops. I told you about unliving armies.
Forget I said anything >_>

Debatra
2011-03-07, 02:22 AM
We should have been told what these things were anyway. Creature Sense provides position, size and type of everything in range. Heck, I technically should've detected my fellow dragons.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-03-07, 09:20 PM
Humanoid
Does Creature Sense detect Subtype? I thought it was only Type

Debatra
2011-03-09, 12:20 AM
I thought undead was a base type.

It doesn't detect subtype.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-03-09, 04:42 PM
Nope Subtype

GuesssWho
2011-03-09, 07:30 PM
Undead is totally a type. Are you thinking of incorporal?

Debatra
2011-03-09, 08:53 PM
Just checked the SRD. Undead is a base Type.

http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/typesSubtypes.htm

DragonOfUndeath
2011-03-09, 09:42 PM
*facepalm*
Where did I get the idea Undead was a Subtype?
Sorry. You Sense that approximately half of the population are Undead, including the Council Member who flew away.

Debatra
2011-03-09, 10:47 PM
Can I retarget that CoD to the biggest cluster of the living? All other actions are the same.

DragonOfUndeath
2011-03-10, 05:01 AM
They are all intermingled, it hits the same area.