PDA

View Full Version : new magic items for the session

Kol Korran
2011-01-21, 04:32 PM
Tomer, Itay, Alon, Guy and Ariel stay out!

hello folks! i come to you asking for help. till now, in the group i DM i either used magic items from the SRD, or created specific custom made items. for the next meeting i'd like to do neither because:
1) the former are getting boring.
2) the latter i don't have time to create, and my creative juices are low.

so, i just got the MIC, but i don't have the time to go through it. i was wondering if you people might have interesting and fun ideas? the party are at level 5, i'm looking for 2-5 items of worth 500-5000 approximately (rough guidelines). about the players and characters:

1) half giant Psiwar, plays a sort of noble gentle giant. he likes things that either boost his damage, his defensibility, or maneuverability (he has a hard time getting places)

2) half elf duskblade. likes practical things that add up together. (a bit vague i know, but still). big on social skills (especially deception), and subterfuge. anything to circumvent combat.

3)a player who will be changing character. likes power. will be playing an undead paladin. especially low on survivability.

4) a Kalashtar mage, sort of a pacifist, uses lots of utility and "odd use" spells. somewhat of a back up batman. also big on social skill (diplomacy mainly)

5) poison dusk lizardman sword sage. the player likes items that enable him new options, "out of the box" ideas (he loved his deck of illusions or wonderful pigments for example) he hates "adds bonus" items.

any thoughts?:smallconfused:

Greenish
2011-01-21, 04:36 PM
MIC has the items sorted by price in the end, with short descriptions of each.