PDA

View Full Version : D20 Rokugan Questions

Beelzebub1111
2011-01-21, 04:54 PM
I might be playing in a game of d20 Rokugan soon, and am a bit curious about it. I know it's heavily prestige based, but what kind of classes are there? Are there gish classes? What is there for rogues? Is it basically the same stuff as in Oriental Adventures or is there more to it?

What clans would be good for other players if I wanted to play a Nezumi? Are there race/class restrictions? Did they improve Eunich Warlock any?

awa
2011-01-21, 05:05 PM
crab clan is allied with Nezumi i think

Closet_Skeleton
2011-01-21, 05:11 PM
Don't think Eunuch warlock can be used at all in Rokugan.

Gish classes are pretty nonexistant.

The base classes in the Rokugan book are Ninja (not like the CA one at all, has sneak attack and good Base attack I think), Courtier (nonmagic bards that can't fight very well either) and Samurai (same as OA one but spends XP rather than gold to improve daisho).

Chambers
2011-01-21, 09:31 PM
Nezumi are not in Rokugan. There's a lot of things in Oriental Adventures and regular D&D that aren't in Rokugan.

Check my homebrew signature for some revisions of the Rokugan Samurai and Inkyo Monk. I'd like to go back and change some things in my revision of the Inkyo Monk, but for now it's at least better than the one in the book.

Geddoe
2011-01-21, 09:37 PM
Nezumi are in Rokugan, they are the ratlings.

Chambers
2011-01-21, 11:23 PM
Nezumi are in Rokugan, they are the ratlings.

*facepalm*

You're right. :smallredface: