PDA

View Full Version : Exalted players! Opinions please!

Leeham
2011-01-23, 02:30 PM
How's this for Lunar chargen? This isn't my own, but I found it on the internet and it looks ok to me, but I'd rather some more experienced exalted players look it over for me.

28 Ability dots
9/7/5 Attributes
Two Favoured Attributes from the three related to their Caste, two more chosen from any of the remaining seven.
7 Charms (4 must be from Caste or Favoured Attributes)
3 Knacks
Backgrounds do not cost any more for Lunars than they do for Solars; e.g., a Lunar can take up to 5 Influence without spending twice normal bonus points.
In addition:
Knacks cost 8xp per instead of 11xp.

Thanks in advance:smallbiggrin:

Tavar
2011-01-23, 02:38 PM
That's a pretty basic houserule. It's what I use in my games, and I've seen it used in many other games as well.

Jokasti
2011-01-23, 03:32 PM
It is the standard in serious Lunar play. Brings them up a bit in power, which is always nice. Because they are Attribute-oriented instead of Ability-oriented, it makes since for them to get less Ability dots and more Attribute dots. And the extra choice in Favored Attribute is sweet.

Yuki Akuma
2011-01-23, 03:57 PM
Isn't that the one by the original writer for MoEP: Lunars that everyone and their mother uses?

Reynard
2011-01-23, 04:02 PM
Isn't that the one by the original writer for MoEP: Lunars that everyone and their mother uses?

Yeah, that's the one.