PDA

View Full Version : [D&D 4e] Questions about Marauders of the Dune Sea (Dark Sun adventure)

KillianHawkeye
2011-01-24, 12:27 AM
I started running a game of Dark Sun for 4th Edition D&D; does anyone know if they're planning on making any continuations of this adventure? Will there be more adventures based on finding the other pieces of the Crown of Dust?

If not, does anyone have any suggestions for putting a different prize at the end of the adventure? It doesn't make sense to me to have one piece of an awesome artifact if the other pieces will never be written about.

Finally, to those who have played and/or ran this adventure: What was your overall opinion of it?

KillianHawkeye
2011-01-25, 05:12 PM
So, has anyone actually played this adventure??

Loren
2011-01-25, 05:29 PM
From what I understand Revenge of the Marauders in Dungeon 183 is a related adventure to the Marauders of the Dunes, although not a true sequal. There may be more related adventures in more recent Dungeons (I didn't get a full subscription due to the change in the character builder). From what I've heard, they only plan to publish a singel adventure to do with each setting, so I'd be guessing that nothing is expected to follow MotD. But I very well be wrong.

KillianHawkeye
2011-01-26, 05:02 PM
Does that adventure have any more info about other pieces of the Crown of Dust?