PDA

View Full Version : [MYTH] The Kingdom of Xor

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Maxios
2011-01-30, 09:44 PM
She sighs.
I suppose as long as I know YOU'RE safe I can rest easy.

"Good, then." Maxios says. "I'm going to see the troops, now."

Viera Champion
2011-01-30, 09:47 PM
"Good, then." Maxios says. "I'm going to see the troops, now."

And I'm coming with you?

Maxios
2011-01-30, 09:48 PM
And I'm coming with you?

"If you want to." Maxios says.

"You two come as well." Maxios tells Aldern & Akilo

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-30, 10:17 PM
Aldern follows, quite nervous about this whole thing now.

Viera Champion
2011-01-30, 10:22 PM
Akilo and Felicia follow as well, talking to eachother the whole way.

Maxios
2011-01-30, 10:25 PM
They reach the City Walls/Barracks quickly. Numerous soldier's are patrolling about, setting traps, etc.
Picture the soldiers as the Azure City Soldiers from OOTs

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 10:31 PM
Samantha loiters about.

Maxios
2011-01-30, 10:32 PM
Samantha loiters about.

"Ah. This is one of my Stragetical Advisors, and greatest allies, Samantha!" Maxios says, taking the group over by Samantha.

Viera Champion
2011-01-30, 10:35 PM
"Ah. This is one of my Stragetical Advisors, and greatest allies, Samantha!" Maxios says, taking the group over by Samantha.

Felicia frowns at Samantha.

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 10:39 PM
"Oh hey Maxi! Cal told me you got a new wife. Congratulations!" Samantha smiles at Felicia.

Viera Champion
2011-01-30, 10:43 PM
"Oh hey Maxi! Cal told me you got a new wife. Congratulations!" Samantha smiles at Felicia.

Now THAT made Felicia laugh. She likes Samantha. She smiles back.

Maxios
2011-01-30, 10:44 PM

Maxios sighs. "I did not get married! Jeez! Excaliflowne got bored, and started spreading those rumors!"

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 10:47 PM
"What?! Cal spreading rumours? Preposterous! You totally got married."

Creed
2011-01-30, 10:54 PM
Exicalflowne appears behind Samantha.
Yes, me, spreading rumors? I can't believe my ears. he smiles wryly, a twinke in his eye.

Maxios
2011-01-30, 10:55 PM
"If I got married, don't you think I would tell you?" Maxios says, sighing.

"Yes. You know I didn't get married!" He tells Excaliflowne

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 10:57 PM
"No....but you told Cal, who told me. That means you got married. Stop saying you aren't or your wife will get mad." Samantha gestures towards Felicia.

Creed
2011-01-30, 10:58 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about Maxios. I assure you I informed Samantha the transaction was pending. his smile grows as he looks to Samantha.

Maxios
2011-01-30, 10:58 PM
"No....but you told Cal, who told me. That means you got married. Stop saying you aren't or your wife will get mad." Samantha gestures towards Felicia.

"For the love of the gods! I DID NOT GET MARRIED!" Maxios says angrily. "The next person who says I did will get thrown in the Dungeon!"

Creed
2011-01-30, 11:02 PM
"For love of the gods! I DID NOT GET MARRIED!" Maxios says angrily. "The next person who says I did will get thrown in the Dungeon!"

Calm down Maxios, I think you two would make a great couple. She's the image of the warrior queen that we need if we're about to start a war. Two royal warriors? Shows where our priorities are, doesn't it? Shows we mean buisness. the mirth is still there, not fearing the dungeons.

ThirdEmperor
2011-01-30, 11:02 PM
Odd, I never heard anything about a royal marrage. Congratulations. Aldern says. It's... Really hard to tell if he's joking, or actually serious.

Maxios
2011-01-30, 11:03 PM
Calm down Maxios, I think you two would make a great couple. She's the image of the warrior queen that we need if we're about to start a war. Two royal warriors? Shows where our priorities are, doesn't it? Shows we mean buisness. the mirth is still there, not fearing the dungeons.

Maxios sighs, and rubs his forehead. "If you couldn't turn me into a donkey, you would be in the darkest dungeon right now!"

Viera Champion
2011-01-30, 11:03 PM
Come now sweetheart. There's no reason to hide it from everyone.
Felicia says to Maxios, trying her very best not to laugh.

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 11:07 PM
Samantha totally isn't giggling at Maxios right now. No, really. Okay maybe just a little.....

Creed
2011-01-30, 11:09 PM
Maxios sighs, and rubs his forehead. "If you couldn't turn me into a donkey, you would be in the darkest dungeon right now!"

As a servant, Maxios, I am bound by your punishments. I could turn you, as you said, into an ass, but then I'd be setting myself for further discomfort. You are a king, Maxios. Stop acting like a dungeoneer. he chuckles

Maxios
2011-01-30, 11:20 PM
To Felicia: "You're new. You still have two chances before going to the dungeons."

To gimili: "Something you'd like to add, Sam?"

To excaliflowne: "I never agreed to that! How about YOU marry her?"

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 11:24 PM
"It's funny watching you try to cover it up.":smalltongue:

Maxios
2011-01-30, 11:25 PM
"It's funny watching you try to cover it up.":smalltongue:

"Do you want a demotion, Strategetic Advisor Sam?" Maxios says, angrily

Creed
2011-01-30, 11:26 PM
Cal raises an eyebrow.
Is... that an order... sir?
the mirth has left his face, but it's creeping into his voice.

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 11:28 PM
"Just pointing out that strategic advisors don't have positions of power, they have positions to keep you from getting screwed by Felicia.":smalltongue:

Viera Champion
2011-01-30, 11:30 PM
"Just pointing out that strategic advisors don't have positions of power, they have positions to keep you from getting screwed by Felicia.":smalltongue:

Felicia glares at Cal.
In your dreams wizard. Besides, like I said, I'm already married to his majesty. He's just covering it up.

Maxios
2011-01-30, 11:34 PM
Felicia glares at Cal.
In your dreams wizard. Besides, like I said, I'm already married to his majesty. He's just covering it up.

"Congrats. By the power invested in me by myself, you are now married to the wizard." Maxios says, already running away.
Of course, he doesn't have that power. Everyone knows it

:smallcool:

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 11:35 PM
Samantha tries to tackle Maxios. We all know she's faster than him, I mean really. Plus a minor magic speed power.....>.>

Viera Champion
2011-01-30, 11:36 PM
There is an arrow flying directly at Maxios' back. Oh and Felicia has her bow out.

Maxios
2011-01-30, 11:36 PM
Samantha tries to tackle Maxios. We all know she's faster than him, I mean really. Plus a minor magic speed power.....>.>

Maxios curses really loud. "Did you HAVE to do that, Sam?!?"
"It was a joke." he says. "You know I don't have that power invested in me by myself!"

Creed
2011-01-30, 11:37 PM
Felicia glares at Cal.

The feeling is much more than mutual. I am still contemplating the idea that you are a spy, so I feel very uncomfortable about the idea of marrying you. he replies coldly.

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 11:38 PM
Samantha picks Maxios up by his collar (presuming the tackle made the arrow miss.) and drags him back to Felicia. "Apoligize to your wife."

Maxios
2011-01-30, 11:38 PM
"I proclain my blah blah you are now divorced!" Maxios says, still on the ground

Viera Champion
2011-01-30, 11:39 PM
The feeling is much more than mutual. I am still contemplating the idea that you are a spy, so I feel very uncomfortable about the idea of marrying you. he replies coldly.

She chuckles.
And I'm a spy for whom exactly? There aren't very many people living in the desert, in case you haven't noticed.

Creed
2011-01-30, 11:40 PM
"I proclain my blah blah you are now divorced!" Maxios says, still on the ground

Wow. I think thats a new record for marriage to divorce time. I'm married anyways, so it wouldn't have worked out. whistling, Exicalflowne digs for something in his robe.

She chuckles.
And I'm a spy for whom exactly? There aren't very many people living in the desert, in case you haven't noticed.

Or an assassin.

Gimliggamer
Samantha smacks the back of Maxios' head. "I said apoligize not pretend to divorce. You never got them married in the first place."

Maxios
Wow. I think thats a new record for marriage to divorce time. I'm married anyways, so it wouldn't have worked out. whistling, Exicalflowne digs for something in his robe.

"You're WHAT!?!" Maxios says, confused.

Maxios is hit. "Why is it that I suddenly feel this happened to another me an hour or two ago?"

ThirdEmperor
Actually sir, kings do have that power, meaning these two are indeed officially married. Is polygamy even allowed in this country?

Creed
2011-01-30, 11:41 PM
"You're WHAT!?!" Maxios says, confused.

Maxios is hit. "Why is it that I suddenly feel this happened to another me an hour or two ago?"

I'm what? Is there something on my face? he brushes his face off.

Maxios
2011-01-30, 11:42 PM
Actually sir, kings do have that power, meaning these two are indeed officially married. Is polygamy even allowed in this country?

"It is illegal to marry poles, if that's what you mean." Maxios says, getting up

^: "How is it I don't know this? Why did you not tell me you're married!?!"

I have to deadtime in a few minutes. When I do, don't advance the plot a lot without me :smallwink:

Creed
2011-01-30, 11:45 PM
What part of "Crown Prince of Gelderland" do you not understand? My wife in Gelderland is the next in line for the throne of the kingdom. I was the son of nobles, and they arranged the marriage while I was learning magic. he explains patiently.

Maxios
2011-01-30, 11:47 PM
What part of "Crown Prince of Gelderland" do you not understand? My wife in Gelderland is the next in line for the throne of the kingdom. I was the son of nobles, and they arranged the marriage while I was learning magic. he explains patiently.

"That's what crown prince means?" Maxios says, confused

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 11:47 PM
"Cal is married too? Awesome! I wanna meet her, because Maxios' wife is already awesome." Samantha puts one of those flags with the name 'Sam' on it on Maxios. Because she wins.

Creed
2011-01-30, 11:50 PM
"That's what crown prince means?" Maxios says, confused

Well technically it means when the current King dies, I'll become king. But that in itself is ambiguous. But the fact I'm wandering around outside of Gelderland, and you throught I was a born royal?

"Cal is married too? Awesome! I wanna meet her, because Maxios' wife is already awesome." Samantha puts one of those flags with the name 'Sam' on it on Maxios. Because she wins.

I doubt she'll come. She's... slightly paranoid about leaving Gelderland.

Gimliggamer
2011-01-30, 11:51 PM
"Then let's go to Gelderland. We can take Mittens too!"

Creed
2011-01-30, 11:55 PM
"Then let's go to Gelderland. We can take Mittens too!"

Well it is on the way to Reaver's Gulch...Maxios, I request diplomatic leave for myself, Samantha, and my newest apprentice for a diplomatic mission to Gelderland to negotiate potential aid in this troubled time.

emi-chan
2011-01-31, 05:53 AM
Lothar is milling about town with his cart. He is unused to looking for customers, when normally collectors of fine artefacts would come looking for him. He dislikes the legwork and calling out he has to do to attract attention in the market. Very few draw near to his cart, the strange religious symbols of many different religions he has drawn up there are not inviting. But he meant them to scare away thieves not customers. The handful that do draw close generally do not have enough gold with them to make a payment, attempting to barter and make promises. But Lothar never lets a book leave his hands if he does not intend it to without the proper payment.

He wheels his cart about town, drawing many more strange looks for the peculiarity of his dress and skin. It is clear to others that he is a foreigner, and he has to work doubly hard to keep smiling and appear harmless. Passing close-by the castle he hears an argument, raised voices, incantations and the particular swoosh of an arrow being loosed.

Don't they care that their citizens can hear them quarrelling? I wouldn't trust such an unstable bunch to rule a kingdom. And thinking of the genealogy he had stowed away, he walked on, his arms aching but much stronger now than they had ever been from hauling his cart. He continued wondering how he might approach a wizard to ask them to make his books feather light. Hmmm.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 11:16 AM
Well it is on the way to Reaver's Gulch...Maxios, I request diplomatic leave for myself, Samantha, and my newest apprentice for a diplomatic mission to Gelderland to negotiate potential aid in this troubled time.

Maxios whispers to him You are not leaving me here, alone, with her! I'm coming with you!

Mina Kobold
2011-01-31, 12:50 PM
A cloaked wanderer closes in on the city walls, only an eye so red it looks eerily like a blood-stain visible in the shadows of a deep hood.

Heavy boots comes to a halt when the wanderer reaches the gate and silently raise one inhuman arm and...

Bangs loudly on it, trying to catch the attention of whoever forgot to open it.

Have to do everything yourself these days.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 01:09 PM
A cloaked wanderer closes in on the city walls, only an eye so red it looks eerily like a blood-stain visible in the shadows of a deep hood.

Heavy boots comes to a halt when the wanderer reaches the gate and silently raise one inhuman arm and...

Bangs loudly on it, trying to catch the attention of whoever forgot to open it.

Have to do everything yourself these days.

The gate opens

Mina Kobold
2011-01-31, 01:21 PM
The wanderer wanders in and looks around.

Fancy that the doors can open by themselves but the hooded traveller wonders where the guards and such that usually question travellers at city gates are at.

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 03:39 PM
Maxios whispers to him You are not leaving me here, alone, with her! I'm coming with you!

Felicia smiles. Her cat ears can hear your feeble whispering!
Awww... come on darling. It would be fun!

Creed
2011-01-31, 04:55 PM

It'll be fine, Maxios! You have all sorts of friends around. Take our new doctor for example.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 05:02 PM
"I will raise your pay to 5,000 GP a month! Don't. Leave. Without. Me." Maxios whimpers.

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 05:19 PM
"I will raise your pay to 5,000 GP a month! Don't. Leave. Without. Me." Maxios whimpers.

Felicia slides up next to him.
Don't whine. It's unattractive.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 05:37 PM
Felicia slides up next to him.
Don't whine. It's unattractive.

"Let's make a deal." Maxios tells her, nervously

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 05:49 PM
"Let's make a deal." Maxios tells her, nervously

I'll consider it. What is the deal?

Maxios
2011-01-31, 05:50 PM
I'll consider it. What is the deal?

"I hide in the city. If you don't find me within three hours, we don't get married. If you do..." Maxios says, nervously

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 05:53 PM
"I hide in the city. If you don't find me within three hours, we don't get married. If you do..." Maxios says, nervously

Yes?
She says with a grin.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 05:55 PM
Yes?
She says with a grin.

"We get married." Maxios says, even more nervous

Creed
2011-01-31, 06:26 PM
"We get married." Maxios says, even more nervous

Samantha, myself, and "Mittens" will go to Gelderland and be back in time for the ceremony!
He turns to Samantha.
Gather your stuff and meet my and my apprentice in my tower. We'll depart from there.
A slight smile crosses his face at the idea of returning home.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 06:36 PM
Samantha, myself, and "Mittens" will go to Gelderland and be back in time for the ceremony!
He turns to Samantha.
Gather your stuff and meet my and my apprentice in my tower. We'll depart from there.
A slight smile crosses his face at the idea of returning home.

"It offends me that you underestimate my skill at hiding." Maxios says, smiling wryly

Creed
2011-01-31, 06:38 PM
I don't underestimate you. I just think she's better at finding then you are at hiding.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 06:40 PM
I don't underestimate you. I just think she's better at finding then you are at hiding.

Maxios pulls a small ring with arcane runs out of his pocket, and winks at Excaliflowne. "You can't find what you can't see."

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 06:47 PM
Maxios pulls a small ring with arcane runs out of his pocket, and winks at Excaliflowne. "You can't find what you can't see."

Unfortunately for you, yes, yes I can. I don't have these ears for nothing you know.
She points at the fox ears on her head.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 06:52 PM
Unfortunately for you, yes, yes I can. I don't have these ears for nothing you know.
She points at the fox ears on her head.

"I have been known to be extremely quiet. My old adventuring nickname was Shadowstep, you know." Maxios says

Creed
2011-01-31, 06:56 PM
"I have been known to be extremely quiet. My old adventuring nickname was Shadowstep, you know." Maxios says

I though it was Leeroy Jenkins?

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 06:59 PM

She pulls out her bow.
Firing arrows at random, it is then. This'll be fun.
She says with a grin.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:00 PM
She pulls out her bow.
Firing arrows at random, it is then. This'll be fun.
She says with a grin.

"I have a thirty-second headstart!" Maxios says, taking a couple steps back

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:05 PM
She looks to Excaliflowne, and smiles.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:10 PM
She looks to Excaliflowne, and smiles.

"Myheadstartbeginsnow!" Maxios yells hurridly. He proceeds to jump on a nearby horse (Much to a civilizan's dismay) and rides off to the castle

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:14 PM
She whistles, watching him ride off.

Maxios
She whistles, watching him ride off.

Maxios reaches the castle, and runs in. The 30 Seconds are up

Gimliggamer
I though it was Leeroy Jenkins?So did I....
Yay! Adventure and a wedding ceremony! Awesome! I'll go......gather my stuff."

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:19 PM
Maxios reaches the castle, and runs in. The 30 Seconds are up

Felicia races to the castle at an incredible speed, when she enters she begins checking everyone room, popping balls of powder everywhere she goes. The powder fills the entire room that she is in and will uncover anything hidden or invisible. She does the same for the hallways.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:21 PM
Felicia races to the castle at an incredible speed, when she enters she begins checking everyone room, popping balls of powder everywhere she goes. The powder fills the entire room that she is in and will uncover anything hidden or invisible. She does the same for the hallways.

She'll notive footprints in the castle, that stop at a wall.

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:22 PM
She grins and her arm shoots out at the wall.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:23 PM
She grins and her arm shoots out at the wall.

How strong is she?

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:26 PM
How strong is she?

Very.:smallamused:

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:27 PM
Very.:smallamused:

The wall collapses in. Past the wall is a small room with a manhole, leading to the sewers.

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:30 PM
The wall collapses in. Past the wall is a small room with a manhole, leading to the sewers

Felicia rolls her eyes, and jumps down the manhole into the sewer.

EDIT: wait, where is Maxios' voice coming from?

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:31 PM
Felicia rolls her eyes, and jumps down the manhole into the sewer.

The sewers look like your average sewers. Felicia will hear the sound of someone running

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:31 PM
The sewers look like your average sewers. Felicia will hear the sound of someone running

Felicia follows the noise. She is a very good runner.=D

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:33 PM
Felicia follows the noise. She is a very good runner.=D

She'll also hear the sound of someone climbing up a ladder, and enter another manhole

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:36 PM
She'll use the volume of the sound to judge the distance, thereby deciding which manhole she needs to climb up.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:38 PM
She'll use the volume of the sound to judge the distance, thereby deciding which manhole she needs to climb up.

It's the one 50 Ft. away

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:39 PM
She'll climb up that one.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:42 PM
She'll climb up that one.

The manhole leads to the middle of a Disguise Shop, for some reason. There are numerous people in it. None of them look like Maxios. There's one guy who has his backturned that might be him, though

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:44 PM
Felicia puts a hand on the man's shoulder. Not roughly, but tight enough that the man can't run away.
Excuse me sir?

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:45 PM
Felicia puts a hand on the man's shoulder. Not roughly, but tight enough that the man can't run away.
Excuse me sir?

The guy turns around. He looks like Maxios, but with a pencil mustache, glasses, and a wizard's hat.
"What is it?" he says in a foreign accent

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:48 PM
The guy turns around. He looks like Maxios, but with a pencil mustache, glasses, and a wizard's hat.
"What is it?" he says in a foreign accent
That's a miserable disguise Maxios.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:49 PM
That's a miserable disguise Maxios.

"Who's Maxios?" The man says, confused. "You mean that moronic king?"

At that moment, someone with a long white beard and a cane throws his cane away, and runs out of the store

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:53 PM
Felicia smiles. She fires an arrow after the man. The arrow breaks apart and a net spreads out and flies at Maxios.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 07:55 PM
Felicia smiles. She fires an arrow after the man. The arrow breaks apart and a net spreads out and flies at Maxios.

The old guy's out the door. Felicia is still inside. By the time she'll exit it, the old man/Maxios is lost in a crowd of people

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 07:59 PM
Felicia shoots an explosive arrow into the sky. When the explosion gains everyone's attentions, she screams at the top of her lungs.
King Maxios has gone a bit crazy! Anyone who sees him should detain him immediately!
She adds in a description of his disguise too. Anyone that sees Maxios will immediately try to detain him.:smallbiggrin:

Maxios
2011-01-31, 08:00 PM
Felicia shoots an explosive arrow into the sky. When the explosion gains everyone's attentions, she screams at the top of her lungs.
King Maxios has gone a bit crazy! Anyone who sees him should detain him immediately!
She adds in a description of his disguise too. Anyone that sees Maxios will immediately try to detain him.:smallbiggrin:

"You're an evil, evil, person. I paid that old guy off." the man/the REAL Maxios says from behind her :smalltongue:

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 08:04 PM
She shrugs.
Hey at least he wasn't really crippled.
She says, and quickly tries to spin around and try to grab Maxios.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 08:07 PM
She shrugs.
Hey at least he wasn't really crippled.
She says, and quickly tries to spin around and try to grab Maxios.

"You win." Maxios says, horrified

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 08:09 PM
Felicia giggles.
Yay! ... Wait... You aren't a fake Maxios again are you?

Maxios
2011-01-31, 08:35 PM
Felicia giggles.
Yay! ... Wait... You aren't a fake Maxios again are you?
"Unfortuently, this is not the case." Maxios says, horrified

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 08:37 PM
You sure, cuz if you're lying to me I will be VERY angry.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 08:38 PM
You sure, cuz if you're lying to me I will be VERY angry.

"He's in the backroom." the man says, whispering to her.

At that moment, someone who sounds like Maxios is yelling "Fly, carpet, fly!" in the backroom

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 08:39 PM
"He's in the backroom." the man says, whispering to her.

At that moment, someone who sounds like Maxios is yelling "Fly, carpet, fly!" in the backroom

Felicia runs into the backroom.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 08:42 PM
Felicia runs into the backroom.

She'll find Maxios sitting on a carpet, feebily attempting to make it fly :smallcool:

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 08:43 PM
She tries to tackle Maxios.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 08:53 PM
She tries to tackle Maxios.

"Ah noooo! No! I had it all written out! I was going to win!" Maxios says, angrily

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 08:55 PM
"Ah noooo! No! I had it all written out! I was going to win!" Maxios says, angrily

Are you the real Maxios? I will hurt you if you lie to me. And that includes if you ARE the real Maxios and you say you aren't.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 08:56 PM
Are you the real Maxios? I will hurt you if you lie to me. And that includes if you ARE the real Maxios and you say you aren't.

"I'm the real Maxios." Maxios says, sighing. "Who just lost 5000 GP due to betting."

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 08:58 PM
"I'm the real Maxios." Maxios says, sighing. "Who just lost 5000 GP due to betting."

Yay! So, I was thinking the wedding should be somewhere pretty, like outside the city.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 08:59 PM
Yay! So, I was thinking the wedding should be somewhere pretty, like outside the city.

Maxios is moaning in horror, with a look of even greater horror on his face

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 09:00 PM
You'll have to dress nicely of course...

Maxios
2011-01-31, 09:08 PM
You'll have to dress nicely of course...

Maxios moans even louder, in sheer horror

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 09:12 PM
Now come on.
We have to go tell the wizard.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 09:29 PM
Now come on.
We have to go tell the wizard.

Maxios follows behind, even more horrified

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 09:31 PM
She drags him along, searching for Excaliflowne.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 09:34 PM
She drags him along, searching for Excaliflowne.

"Why do you want to marry me?" Maxios asks, horrified

Creed
2011-01-31, 09:35 PM
Cal is in his tower, sitting on a knapsack, reading.

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 09:40 PM
Because you don't want me to.
She drags him up to Excaliflowne.
I won.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 09:42 PM
Because you don't want me to.
She drags him up to Excaliflowne.
I won.

"So? If I didn't want you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?"

To Excaliflowne: "Someone I bribed gave me up."

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 09:49 PM
"So? If I didn't want you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?"

To Excaliflowne: "Someone I bribed gave me up."

No of course not, because that would be bad for me.
Then to Cal.
I caught him trying to make a rug fly through sheer willpower.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 09:50 PM
No of course not, because that would be bad for me.
Then to Cal.
I caught him trying to make a rug fly through sheer willpower.

"It was a magic rug! I just needed to say the write word, and it would've flew!!" Maxios protests

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 09:57 PM
"It was a magic rug! I just needed to say the write word, and it would've flew!!" Maxios protests

Sure it was darling. Sure it was.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 10:02 PM
Sure it was darling. Sure it was.

"The dealer assured me it was!" Maxios says, calmly

Five weeks later, someone bought the same carpet. The person accidently said the magic word, and proceeded to travel across the world on a flying carpet

Creed
2011-01-31, 10:06 PM
I hate to say "Told you so" but I will.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 10:07 PM
I hate to say "Told you so" but I will.

"I never thought the guy I bribed to bribe a guy would rat me out!" Maxios says, horrified.
"It was the perfect plan!"

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 10:07 PM
"The dealer assured me it was!" Maxios says, calmly

Five weeks later, someone bought the same carpet. The person accidently said the magic word, and proceeded to travel across the world on a flying carpet

So, how should we anounce the wedding to the public?

Maxios
2011-01-31, 10:08 PM
So, how should we anounce the wedding to the public?

"Why do we have to get married?" Maxios asks, horrified. "Before you said you didn't want to get married."

Gimliggamer
2011-01-31, 10:10 PM
Samantha watches the exchange. Because it's fun.

Creed
2011-01-31, 10:12 PM
Forgot to get my apprentice. Be right back. he goes off in search of Grimoire.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 10:13 PM
Samantha watches the exchange. Because it's fun.

Maxios gives Samantha a look that clearly states "For the love of the gods, help me"

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 10:14 PM
I don't recall saying that... I do recall saying how fun it would be to have a seat of high power in a kingdom.

Kyle is in his room.

Creed
2011-01-31, 10:16 PM
Kyle. Get packed. We're going on a diplomatic mission with Samantha.

Gimliggamer
2011-01-31, 10:17 PM
"Yay! Felicia won! High five!" Samantha tries to high five Felicia.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 10:18 PM
To Felicia: "Then I'll make you a Baroness or something, anything but marriage!"

To Excaliflowne: "You do realize we're going to need you when an army attacks the city in a couple days, right?"

Creed
2011-01-31, 10:18 PM
You'll be fine! he shouts up

Maxios
2011-01-31, 10:20 PM
You'll be fine! he shouts up

"Fine. But if you come back and find the city being razed to the ground by invaders, don't come crying to me." Maxios says, rubbing his head.

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 10:20 PM
To Felicia: "Then I'll make you a Baroness or something, anything but marriage!"

To Excaliflowne: "You do realize we're going to need you when an army attacks the city in a couple days, right?"

No way. You promiseddddd! Besides, I wasnt the one who decided to keep me here instead of allowing me to return to my homeland and continue killing your troops.
-------
Kyle smiles.
Sounds like fun.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 10:21 PM
No way. You promiseddddd! Besides, I wasnt the one who decided to keep me here instead of allowing me to return to my homeland and continue killing your troops.
-------
Kyle smiles.
Sounds like fun.

"Fine. I lost. You won. When's the wedding date?" Maxios asks Felicia, a lot calmer

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 10:24 PM
"Fine. I lost. You won. When's the wedding date?" Maxios asks Felicia, a lot calmer

I dunno. I wann discuss it with Cal and Samantha first.

Maxios
2011-01-31, 10:26 PM
I dunno. I wann discuss it with Cal and Samantha first.

"Fine." Maxios says

Creed
2011-01-31, 10:31 PM
"Fine. But if you come back and find the city being razed to the ground by invaders, don't come crying to me." Maxios says, rubbing his head.

I have a fallback.:smalltongue:

-------
Kyle smiles.
Sounds like fun.

We're waiting on you. Come upstairs when you're ready. he heads back up to his study.

Gimliggamer
2011-01-31, 10:32 PM
Samantha waits around at Cal's door.

Viera Champion
2011-01-31, 10:32 PM
Kyle skips up the steps.

emi-chan
2011-02-01, 05:55 AM
Lothar is utterly perplexed. He still stands outside the palace with his cart, his brain whizzing through the possibilities of what just went on. Several nobly dressed persons have come flying in and out, yelling and acting like children. From this spot he could have sworn he heard a rumour about the king going mad and that he ought to detain him. Who knew if he had been captured already? He didn't know what he looked like. It could be any raving man on the street- of which there were bound to be several in the slum areas. Of course, why would a previous king grant power to a mad imbecile? What was wrong with the monarchy these days?

Finding this train of thought disturbing to the extreme, he began to turn his cart round in the narrow street, back towards the inn he had stayed at last night. His money was running out, but he refused to sleep in the cart again unless he really had to.

Creed
2011-02-01, 07:25 AM
Samantha waits around at Cal's door.

Kyle skips up the steps.

Good. We're all here. Have fun cosolidating your marriage, Maxios!
he laughs, throws a small bag on the ground, and the group are gone.
They reappear in a meadow outside the city.

Viera Champion
2011-02-01, 07:47 PM
When they appear in the meadow, Kyle is petting a little mini dragon he summoned.

Creed
2011-02-01, 08:40 PM
When they appear in the meadow, Kyle is petting a little mini dragon he summoned.

We'll be moving by teleportation, giving me time to teach you two vital skills for when we get to Gelderland.
One of my people's greatest pastimes is dancing. He projects a magical image of a traditional dance of Gelderland:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PPzQBolYgY
:smallbiggrin:

Viera Champion
2011-02-01, 08:58 PM
We'll be moving by teleportation, giving me time to teach you two vital skills for when we get to Gelderland.
One of my people's greatest pastimes is dancing. He projects a magical image of a traditional dance of Gelderland:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PPzQBolYgY
:smallbiggrin:

Why do I need to know that?

Creed
2011-02-01, 09:03 PM
Because even though Gelderland is my home country, we are a diplomatic embassy and a... gathering feast will be arranged for us upon arrival, followed likely by dancing and duels.

Viera Champion
2011-02-01, 09:06 PM
Because even though Gelderland is my home country, we are a diplomatic embassy and a... gathering feast will be arranged for us upon arrival, followed likely by dancing and duels.

Sounds like fun.
He says with a smile.

Creed
2011-02-01, 09:29 PM
Sounds like fun.
He says with a smile.

It is, but it's also serious business. The Dancing represents the joy of life that is in Gelderland. The Duels represent what my people have sacrificed for our comforts. It's an age old tradition that is together called the Bloodrite, for every man, woman, and child born in Gelderland has the right to claim a place in a Dance or in a Duel, provided he does both.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-01, 09:43 PM
"Wait, so I can't just duel? I have to dance too?" Samantha asks.

I watched that whole link....

Viera Champion
2011-02-01, 09:49 PM
So wait, I can't just dance? I have to duel too?:smalltongue:
He is being totally serious.

Maxios
2011-02-02, 01:17 PM
A messanger runs to Maxios and hands him a letter. Maxios opens the letter, and immediantly goes pale

Mina Kobold
2011-02-02, 02:39 PM
The hooded and red-eyed person is wandering around Xor's capital, wondering what is going on.

An unmanned gate, a riot at the marketplace and strange rumours about the current king.

It casts it's red glance upon the castle and soon have reached it, despite none seeing it hurry in any way.

Mayhap there is a guard there? In wartime you'd expect some security in the royal capital.

Maxios
2011-02-02, 02:47 PM
The hooded and red-eyed person is wandering around Xor's capital, wondering what is going on.

An unmanned gate, a riot at the marketplace and strange rumours about the current king.

It casts it's red glance upon the castle and soon have reached it, despite none seeing it hurry in any way.

Mayhap there is a guard there? In wartime you'd expect some security in the royal capital.

Two guards. "Halt! What is your buisness?"

Mina Kobold
2011-02-02, 03:08 PM
The red-eyed stranger looks at the guards with a friendly look in it's eye.

But maybe, just maybe, that is just a façade and the large sword strung on it's back will soon be cutting them into neat little pieces-

"I am but a travelling friend seeking audience in the royal house, I mean no harm"

That sounds nice enough, but there's still that eerie feeling something's not right.

That's it! Who bring a six foot sword to an audience at the royal house? That's certainly odd, hope the guards don't notice.

Maxios
2011-02-02, 03:12 PM
The red-eyed stranger looks at the guards with a friendly look in it's eye.

But maybe, just maybe, that is just a façade and the large sword strung on it's back will soon be cutting them into neat little pieces-

"I am but a travelling friend seeking audience in the royal house, I mean no harm"

That sounds nice enough, but there's still that eerie feeling something's not right.

That's it! Who bring a six foot sword to an audience at the royal house? That's certainly odd, hope the guards don't notice.

The guards look at each other, and say: "The king is currently at The Tower of the Magi."

Mina Kobold
2011-02-02, 03:20 PM
"Then I will-DRAGON!"

The long-sworded wanderer points it's ridiculously huge sword at something behind the guards, presumably a dragon.

If they look they will see nothing, however, and the tall stranger seems to have disappeared as well.

It could be a lethal invisibility dragon!

Maxios
2011-02-02, 03:24 PM
"Then I will-DRAGON!"

The long-sworded wanderer points it's ridiculously huge sword at something behind the guards, presumably a dragon.

If they look they will see nothing, however, and the tall stranger seems to have disappeared as well.

It could be a lethal invisibility dragon!

"What joker unleashed another wyrm?!?" one of the guard says. He fires his crossbow several times behind him

Mina Kobold
2011-02-02, 03:49 PM
The bolts seem to hit nothing but air, or did that one bounce off something? Was it just the light again?

The red-eyed might have known but it is on it's way to the Tower of the Magi while enjoying the sights of the marketplace, it even buys new candy for a little kid that dropped theirs and possibly scaring the mother nearly to death with it's dangerous appearance.

Maxios
2011-02-02, 03:52 PM
The bolts seem to hit nothing but air, or did that one bounce off something? Was it just the light again?

The red-eyed might have known but it is on it's way to the Tower of the Magi while enjoying the sights of the marketplace, it even buys new candy for a little kid that dropped theirs and possibly scaring the mother nearly to death with it's dangerous appearance.

Ten guards attack where the "Dragon" is.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 03:53 PM
A messanger runs to Maxios and hands him a letter. Maxios opens the letter, and immediantly goes pale

Felicia frowns.
What is it?

Maxios
2011-02-02, 03:56 PM
Felicia frowns.
What is it?

"I was wrong. Tomorrow is when the enemy army will arrive." Maxios says. "I have to go rally the troops now."

Mina Kobold
2011-02-02, 04:01 PM
Ten guards attack where the "Dragon" is.

They will hit nothing, the dragon must have moved behind them!

Meanwhile, a cloaked figure taps on the Magi Tower's door.

Maxios
2011-02-02, 04:04 PM
They will hit nothing, the dragon must have moved behind them!

Meanwhile, a cloaked figure taps on the Magi Tower's door.

Maxios answers the door. "Excaliflowne is currently away."

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 04:08 PM
Felicia shakes her head.
I will go rally the troops. That is what I'm here for. You should have more faith in your wife. The battle queen will take care of it.
She winks and rushes off to rally the troops.

Maxios
2011-02-02, 04:11 PM
Felicia shakes her head.
I will go rally the troops. That is what I'm here for. You should have more faith in your wife. The battle queen will take care of it.
She winks and rushes off to rally the troops.

"You're not my-" Maxios sighs and stops himself

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 04:15 PM
"You're not my-" Maxios sighs and stops himself

As she runs off, she yells back.
You promiissseeeddddd!

Mina Kobold
2011-02-02, 04:25 PM
The visitor with the hidden face is watching this little scene and leaning on one huge and bloodstained sword.

"If your wife is queen of battle are you then king of Xor?"

It casually asks Maxios, it's calm tone and friendly look in the one visible eye creating a nice contrast to the sword and the arm made of wood and iron.

Maxios
2011-02-02, 04:28 PM
The visitor with the hidden face is watching this little scene and leaning on one huge and bloodstained sword.

"If your wife is queen of battle are you then king of Xor?"

It casually asks Maxios, it's calm tone and friendly look in the one visible eye creating a nice contrast to the sword and the arm made of wood and iron.

"I'm not married! And yes, I'm the king." Maxios say, sighing

Mina Kobold
2011-02-02, 04:47 PM
The sword-wielding stranger nods.

"Greetings. I am but a wanderer wishing to see the rumoured king blinded by his love for his coming queen, truth often lie in rumour and the unseen"

The stranger seems to be enjoying watching their antics, always fun to see teh noble-life's little games in Xor.

((Deadtime, sorry))

Maxios
2011-02-02, 04:48 PM
The sword-wielding stranger nods.

"Greetings. I am but a wanderer wishing to see the rumoured king blinded by his love for his coming queen, truth often lie in rumour and the unseen"

The stranger seems to be enjoying watching their antics, always fun to see teh noble-life's little games in Xor.

((Deadtime, sorry))

"Whoever told you that was a moron." Maxios says, sighing. "Stupid wizard."

((It's ok))

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 06:44 PM
A royal cook comes running over to Maxios.
"Sire, Milady Felicia wants to know what color icing you want for the cake."
Somewhere, Maxios will just now Felicia is laughing.

There are sounds of commotion as Felicia readies the troops for battle.

Creed
2011-02-02, 07:01 PM
"Wait, so I can't just duel? I have to dance too?" Samantha asks.

I watched that whole link....

So wait, I can't just dance? I have to duel too?:smalltongue:
He is being totally serious.

Correct. Unless you are invited to dance, or duel, in which case you only must perform the one.
It is a common tradition, however, to duel and dance with the same person...
Exicalflowne shrugs
Anyways, you two need to practice.
Oh! And I almost forgot! You two need some fancy clothes to wear when we get there.
Did either of you bring any?

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 07:03 PM
He looks down at his scandalously short robes.
These aren't fancy?

Creed
2011-02-02, 07:10 PM
In some areas of questionable sanity and morals, yes. But not in Gelderland. he laughs.
But seriously, do you have anything else?

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 07:18 PM
In some areas of questionable sanity and morals, yes. But not in Gelderland. he laughs.
But seriously, do you have anything else?

He shakes his head. He thought he was fancy...

Maxios
2011-02-02, 07:19 PM
A royal cook comes running over to Maxios.
"Sire, Milady Felicia wants to know what color icing you want for the cake."
Somewhere, Maxios will just now Felicia is laughing.

There are sounds of commotion as Felicia readies the troops for battle.

"Red icing." Maxios says, sighing

Creed
2011-02-02, 07:24 PM
He shakes his head. He thought he was fancy...

Fancy in the wrong way.:smallannoyed::smalltongue:
Well I guess I'll have to do it myself. he takes out a slender pink wand.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 07:25 PM
Fancy in the wrong way.:smallannoyed::smalltongue:
Well I guess I'll have to do it myself. he takes out a slender pink wand.

Kyle watches.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 07:26 PM
"Are you giving mittens some glittering pink mittens? Because you should. Those are fancy."

Creed
2011-02-02, 07:27 PM
Kyle watches.

Don't. Say. Anything. These things only come in pink. Pick a color.
He points the wand at him.
And I just read part of your blog... your the most emo gay person I semi-know... but it's so funny!:smalltongue:

"Are you giving mittens some glittering pink mittens? Because you should. Those are fancy."

Do you have nice clothes?

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 07:31 PM
Don't. Say. Anything. These things only come in pink. Pick a color.
He points the wand at him.
And I just read part of your blog... your the most emo gay person I semi-know... but it's so funny!:smalltongue:

Do you have nice clothes?

Pink!
-------
A soldier comes running up to Maxios.
"Sire. Milady Felicia has finished preparing the troops."
...That was fast...

Why thank you!:smallbiggrin: I don't like people who just go around to people and randomly complain about how bad there life is, but never actually tell you about it and stuff like that. So to avoid being hypocritical, I try to give as much detail and info as I can, and then I try to make it funny too.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 07:31 PM
Do you have nice clothes?"What's considered nice clothes for womenfolk in Gelderland? It depends."

Creed
2011-02-02, 07:40 PM
"What's considered nice clothes for womenfolk in Gelderland? It depends."

Show me what you mean as "nice" and I'll fill you in.

Pink!
-------
...That was fast...

Why thank you!:smallbiggrin: I don't like people who just go around to people and randomly complain about how bad there life is, but never actually tell you about it and stuff like that. So to avoid being hypocritical, I try to give as much detail and info as I can, and then I try to make it funny too.

Fine. he sighs.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_JCDpzip3RX4/TCODeuBZtSI/AAAAAAAABKE/aaf7reDgbYo/s1600/JCrew%2BSuit.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.weddingbee.com/tag/menswear/page/4/&usg=__jvO7LU4yeY_PZbcTrpZWRpszmgE=&h=393&w=393&sz=18&hl=en&start=50&zoom=1&tbnid=RRJMmL25LCuZGM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=139&ei=OvlJTey5FsfXgQf5qvEF&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmiddle%2Bages%2Bpink%2Bsuit%2Bmale%26 um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4ADFA_enUS366US367%26bi w%3D1345%26bih%3D567%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1032&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=545&vpy=99&dur=1518&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=122&ty=136&oei=JflJTd7zN8GblgfkkOXsDw&esq=3&page=3&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:50&biw=1345&bih=567 but in various shades of pink appears on Grimoire, his old clothes in a nice pile next to him.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 07:47 PM
He frowns. He clearly doesn't like the clothes.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 07:50 PM
Samantha sits down and pulls off her pack, opening it and rummaging around. Probably a mgaic pack. Just sayin. Eventually, she pulls out a purple dress that looks something like this (http://www.camdendrive.com/media//resized/L3763-Purple-f_size2.jpg). Except about half a foot shorter. And without the weird arm strap things.

Creed
2011-02-02, 07:51 PM
He frowns. He clearly doesn't like the clothes.

What's the matter?

Samantha sits down and pulls off her pack, opening it and rummaging around. Probably a mgaic pack. Just sayin. Eventually, she pulls out a purple dress that looks something like this (http://www.camdendrive.com/media//resized/L3763-Purple-f_size2.jpg). Except about half a foot shorter. And without the weird arm strap things.

Too formal. Remember, we dance fast in Gelderland and it has to be something you're able to duel in as well.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 07:53 PM
Nothing.
Kyle grumbles.

Creed
2011-02-02, 07:55 PM
Nothing.
Kyle grumbles.

Speak! Exicalflowne orders, the situation trying his patience.

Maxios
2011-02-02, 07:56 PM
...That was fast...

"Good." Maxios grunts

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 08:03 PM
[Meadow]

Samantha pulls another dressish thing out of her pack. Again, it's purple. It also looks like this (http://www.angiehearts.net/v/vspfiles/photos/loyLY636b-2T.jpg). "What about this?"

Creed
2011-02-02, 08:05 PM
[Meadow]

Samantha pulls another dressish thing out of her pack. Again, it's purple. It also looks like this (http://www.angiehearts.net/v/vspfiles/photos/loyLY636b-2T.jpg). "What about this?"

I'm running out of wand charges, so I suppose it will do.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 08:07 PM
I'm running out of wand charges, so I suppose it will do."Yay!" She replaces it in her pack and stands back up. She may or may not enjoy Mittens' choice of attire.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 08:08 PM
No response.
------
The soldier bow to Maxios.
"What should we do now sire?"

Creed
2011-02-02, 08:12 PM
No response.
------

What? You're just going to pout about not wearing robes? What's the deal?

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 08:13 PM
What? You're just going to pout about not wearing robes? What's the deal?

The clothes are fine.

Creed
2011-02-02, 08:17 PM
The clothes are fine.

Then why do you look like I just kicked a puppy through a towering inferno and then dropped a boat on it?!he sighs in resignation.
Fine. You win. If you want to wear your robes, I won't stop you. the mage rubs his temples.
Was I this... teenagey when I was his age...?

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 08:19 PM
Then why do you look like I just kicked a puppy through a towering inferno and then dropped a boat on it?!he sighs in resignation.
Fine. You win. If you want to wear your robes, I won't stop you. the mage rubs his temples.
Was I this... teenagey when I was his age...?

He shakes his head.
I don't want to look dumb and out of place at the dance.

Creed
2011-02-02, 08:21 PM
He shakes his head.
I don't want to look dumb and out of place at the dance.

Cal smiles.
That's good. And besides, there may be something to look forward to. You might make a friend in Gelderland. I assure you it won't all be old people like me and Sam. he laughs heartily.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 08:27 PM
Cal smiles.
That's good. And besides, there may be something to look forward to. You might make a friend in Gelderland. I assure you it won't all be old people like me and Sam. he laughs heartily.

Better not be. I didn't come to be bored out of my mind.

Creed
2011-02-02, 08:30 PM
Better not be. I didn't come to be bored out of my mind.

Exicalflowne laughs in good-natured mirth at his apprentice's joke.
Good. Let's go.
He wacks himself with the wand, his clothes transforming into slick black pants and a black doublet with tiny silver skulls in the place of buttons.
Samantha, step inside and change, please.
A tent appears behind him.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 08:36 PM
"Okie dokie." She steps inside the tent and changes. It should only take around five to ten minutes. After shes done she steps outside.

Creed
2011-02-02, 08:42 PM
Excellent. Let's go. a slender, black staff appears in his hand. He raps it on the ground and the trio reappears outside in a pass between two mountains, snow falling freely around them. Somehow, the temperature is moderate, almost even warm.
Welcome, Kyle and Sam, to the heart of Gelderland, Dormans Keep. he points into the valley below them, and the keep itself towers above them.
It is a massive structure, covering nearly the entire floor of the valley and reaching high above the peaks of the nearby mountains. The majority is made of black stone, but one massive, glittering chamber on the ground floor appears to be made entirely of either glass or ice. The towering structures have stone bridges between them, suspended by discs of multicolored magic.
Welcome to my home.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 08:51 PM
Kyle looks amazed.
Cool...

Creed
2011-02-02, 08:54 PM
Even cooler when you realize that there is no living being left on this earth who was alive when it was built. Even the baby dragons from that era are dead now. Exicalflowne looks lovingly at the castle.
It's a completely self-sustaining city, and it can only be accessed by air, this pass, or magic.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 08:58 PM
Even cooler when you realize that there is no living being left on this earth who was alive when it was built. Even the baby dragons from that era are dead now. Exicalflowne looks lovingly at the castle.
It's a completely self-sustaining city, and it can only be accessed by air, this pass, or magic.

Hmmm... You're right...

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 08:59 PM
"Double cool....."

Creed
2011-02-02, 09:04 PM
Hmmm... You're right...

"Double cool....."

Indeed. Let's go in, shall we? he starts walking towards the massive obsidian gates of the castle.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 09:07 PM
Samantha follows him.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 09:07 PM
Indeed. Let's go in, shall we? he starts walking towards the massive obsidian gates of the castle.

Kyle follows.

Creed
2011-02-02, 09:10 PM
Samantha follows him.

Kyle follows.

The doors swing open automatically, and a black clad figure rushes down steps inside and, with a jump, embraces Exicalflowne.
Flowne! Your back!
The woman embracing Exicalflowne is wearing a black piece of clothing that can only be described as a jumpsuit, her black hair contrasting sharply to her pale skin and bright green eyes, glittering with delight as she embraces him.

Short deadtime.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 09:16 PM
I'll bet you a gold piece he is paying her off just so we think he has a wife, so the king won't force him into a double marriage to get back at him for the whole incident with the Desert Maiden.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 09:18 PM
"You're on Mittens."

Creed
2011-02-02, 09:36 PM
I'll bet you a gold piece he is paying her off just so we think he has a wife, so the king won't force him into a double marriage to get back at him for the whole incident with the Desert Maiden.

"You're on Mittens."

Exicalflowne and the woman both look slightly shocked, overhearing the conversation.
Um, I assure you, I'm very much married.
The woman steps forward.
It's so nice to meet you both! We've been expecting you.
How'd you know we were coming?
Oh! Reaper showed up about an hour ago and told us you and two friends would be arriving soon, and that we should start preparing the ballroom!
Exicalflowne looks suprised.
R-reaper's here?!
What, dissapointed to see your old mentor?
the voice comes from a man of about 50, his salt and pepper hair extending to his well groomed beard. In one hand is a solid gold cane topped with a diamond the size of a fist. One of the man's eyes is brown, the other an unnatural gold color. He smiles and descends the stairs to the group.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 09:44 PM
"Hey, thats what I was sayin'. Its Mittens who dissagrees with you." Samantha says, glancing Reaper.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 09:53 PM
Kyle frowns at the old man.

Creed
2011-02-02, 09:53 PM
"Hey, thats what I was sayin'. Its Mittens who dissagrees with you." Samantha says, glancing Reaper.

I welcome the belief by someone that I'm married!
Sean Connery Reaper reaches the group.
Well, Exicalflowne, was this the homecoming you were expecting?
What do you-?
LITTLE BROTHER!
You didn't.
You can bet you banebolt I did.
A tall, rugged man bounds down the stairs. He's a good two heads taller than Exicalflowne, his hair a contrasting blonde, and his clothes drastically different: a wolf-skin jerkin and leather pants.
Why didn't you send word ahead for me?
Introductions, yes.
You didn't answer my question...
Sam, Kyle, this is my wife, Princess Myra, my old mentor, Reaper, and my older brother, Jacob. Myra, Reaper, Jacob, this is my new apprentice, Kyle, and my colleague Samantha.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 09:59 PM
"Hi people!" Samantha says, not wanting to individually say hi to everyone.

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 10:13 PM
Kyle waves, rolling his eyes at all the people.

Creed
2011-02-02, 10:24 PM
"Hi people!" Samantha says, not wanting to individually say hi to everyone.

Kyle waves, rolling his eyes at all the people.

They all smile and respond in kind.
Reaper, Jacob, would you two please lead my companions to their accomodations for the duration of their stay?
I call the girl.
I call the mage.
The two glare at each other, then turn, smiling to the guests.
Mr. Grimoire, you can follow me. Samantha, Jacob will be showing you to your room.
Sporadic posting.
Is it bad if my entire house smells like lavender?

Gimliggamer
2011-02-02, 10:30 PM
"Awesome!" Samantha will follow Jacob.

The 'I call the girl I call the mage' exchange made me laugh. Like really laugh, not giggle in my mind. And my sister sprays lavender around my house and room while I'm gone so I wouldn't know if thats a problem....

Viera Champion
2011-02-02, 10:37 PM
They all smile and respond in kind.
Reaper, Jacob, would you two please lead my companions to their accomodations for the duration of their stay?
I call the girl.
I call the mage.
The two glare at each other, then turn, smiling to the guests.
Mr. Grimoire, you can follow me. Samantha, Jacob will be showing you to your room.
Sporadic posting.
Is it bad if my entire house smells like lavender?

That all depends on what kind of people live in your house.

Kyle groans. He got stuck with the old guy.

Creed
2011-02-03, 06:54 PM
Jacob heads down a hall to the right, Reaper down a hall to the left. Cal and Myra stay where they are.

And right now, I live in my apartment/house/residence.

Viera Champion
2011-02-03, 06:55 PM
Jacob heads down a hall to the right, Reaper down a hall to the left. Cal and Myra stay where they are.

Kyle sighs and follows him.

Maxios
2011-02-03, 06:56 PM
No response.
------

"Bring out the catapults. Have the soldiers guard the walls, each armed with Crossbow and a Halberd. Have the clerics also on the walls to heal any injured soldiers. Put half the wizards on the walls, and half behind them." Maxios says.

Creed
2011-02-03, 06:57 PM
Reaper walks slowly, his cane thunking on the stone floor and the sound echoing through the dark, spacious hallways.
So, Mr. Grimoire, how long have you been apprenticed to my protege? By the looks of you, about 3 years?

Gimliggamer
2011-02-03, 07:07 PM
Samantha follows Jacob down the hall.

Creed
2011-02-03, 07:10 PM
Samantha follows Jacob down the hall.

So, your a Xorian diplomat?
OOC: Little joke for those who adventure in Eberron.:smalltongue:

Viera Champion
2011-02-03, 07:10 PM
"Bring out the catapults. Have the soldiers guard the walls, each armed with Crossbow and a Halberd. Have the clerics also on the walls to heal any injured soldiers. Put half the wizards on the walls, and half behind them." Maxios says.

The soldier nods and runs off.

Reaper walks slowly, his cane thunking on the stone floor and the sound echoing through the dark, spacious hallways.
So, Mr. Grimoire, how long have you been apprenticed to my protege? By the looks of you, about 3 years?

Kyle laughs.
Three days.

Creed
2011-02-03, 07:11 PM
The soldier nods and runs off.

Kyle laughs.
Three days.

Reaper laughs heartily. A little too heartily as Kyle may recall Exicalflowne mentioning that he was taught by a lich.
Truely? I also got a new apprentice three days ago, what a coincidence! Surely you two will meet at the gala tonight.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-03, 07:16 PM
So, your a Xorian diplomat?
OOC: Little joke for those who adventure in Eberron.:smalltongue:"Ummm.....You could say that, yeah. So you're Cal's brother?"

Maxios
2011-02-03, 07:17 PM
((To Creed: Since Gerderland isn't set in Xor, please create a thread for it))

Creed
2011-02-03, 07:19 PM
"Ummm.....You could say that, yeah. So you're Cal's brother?"

Technically I'm his half-brother. My mother isn't a noble, Cal's is. We share the same father, though. You catch my drift? he glances at her.
Anyways, I'm only half noble blood, so I'm not officially recognized as a member of Clan Flowne. So I joined up with the Passgard.
That's sort of Gelderlands... well, elite military unit is a little too formal. We do the jobs no other unit of our military will. Tricky covert ops, tracking criminals in the mountains, that sort of thing.

EDIT: CREATING GELDERLAND THREAD!

Viera Champion
2011-02-03, 07:20 PM
Reaper laughs heartily. A little too heartily as Kyle may recall Exicalflowne mentioning that he was taught by a lich.
Truely? I also got a new apprentice three days ago, what a coincidence! Surely you two will meet at the gala tonight.

What's his name?

Creed
2011-02-03, 07:25 PM
What's his name?

To Gelderland with thine!:smalltongue:

Maxios
2011-02-05, 02:26 PM
Shall we say "The Next Day" so the big battle can begin?

Viera Champion
2011-02-05, 02:33 PM
Shall we say "The Next Day" so the big battle can begin?

Of course, that's what timeskips are for.

Maxios
2011-02-05, 02:37 PM
The next day:
The enemy army approaches The City's walls. Many of the enemy soldiers are carrying a shield and a sword, a javelin, or a crossbow. Some of the enemy soldiers are on horseback

Viera Champion
2011-02-05, 02:40 PM
The next day:
The enemy army approaches The City's walls. Many of the enemy soldiers are carrying a shield and a sword, a javelin, or a crossbow. Some of the enemy soldiers are on horseback

Unfortunately for them, Felicia was never trained in battlefield ettiquette. She is already knocking an arrow.

Maxios
2011-02-05, 02:41 PM
Unfortunately for them, Felicia was never trained in battlefield ettiquette. She is already knocking an arrow.

Maxios wasn't either. He's already telling all the archers to fire, and all the wizards to fireball

Mina Kobold
2011-02-05, 03:05 PM
The stranger in the cloak is leaning on a piece of the wall, showcasing the sheer size of this person by being taller than something that can hide a normal soldier from incoming fire with ease.

"Why is there a war now?"

This question is thrown out in the open, if Maxios or a guard is near they may answer but it could be rethorical.

The peasants now hiding in wherever Xor's capital sends it's people for protection in war times certainly wouldn't be brave enough to dare answer this tall, blood-eyed and armed fellow. Are Maxios and the guards cowardly peasants?

Maxios
2011-02-05, 03:59 PM
The stranger in the cloak is leaning on a piece of the wall, showcasing the sheer size of this person by being taller than something that can hide a normal soldier from incoming fire with ease.

"Why is there a war now?"

This question is thrown out in the open, if Maxios or a guard is near they may answer but it could be rethorical.

The peasants now hiding in wherever Xor's capital sends it's people for protection in war times certainly wouldn't be brave enough to dare answer this tall, blood-eyed and armed fellow. Are Maxios and the guards cowardly peasants?

"Because the guys we're fighting are stuck-up barbarians." Maxios tells the Cloak Stranger.
Maxios and the guards aren't cowardly at all.

Mina Kobold
2011-02-05, 04:25 PM
The figure looks at Maxios with a 'Why do they let you lead them?' look in it's one visible eye and sighs, but it has been so many times and so many similar storie sthat it won't even bother trying.

"Of course they are, they always are. from hell they came, their breath is fire, their tongues are forged. Thus are the enemies of every land."

It looks out at the attacking horde, secretly pouting.

"But nobody ever think to ask them why they attack the dragon's gate"

The stranger doesn't seem to think they are not cowards, but do seem to think they are smart enough to get a metaphor.

Or maybe Xor's capital is called dragon's gate in some foreign jargon? Hard to tell really.

Viera Champion
2011-02-05, 04:49 PM
Felicia pops up behin the strange man.
Hate to break your analogy party, buttttttttt this isn't a story, no one said they were evil villains mercilessly trying to take our land. They ARE however coming to attack this city, so if we could get you to pay attention to what's happening that would be nice.