PDA

View Full Version : [MYTH] The Kingdom of Xor

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Maxios
2011-02-05, 04:57 PM
Felicia pops up behin the strange man.
Hate to break your analogy party, buttttttttt this isn't a story, no one said they were evil villains mercilessly trying to take our land. They ARE however coming to attack this city, so if we could get you to pay attention to what's happening that would be nice.

"Thanks." Maxios says. At that moment, the enemy forces attempt to break throught the City Walls

Viera Champion
2011-02-05, 04:59 PM
"Thanks." Maxios says. At that moment, the enemy forces attempt to break throught the City Walls

Felicia actually jumps off the wall into the invaders. She's either commuting suicide, running away, or is just plain stupid.

Mina Kobold
2011-02-05, 05:08 PM
The tall red-eyed person looks at Felicia and points a thumb at Maxios.

"Your king just claimed the reason for this entire war was that the enemy is a bunch of 'barbarians' I see no difference except the words you use to condemn your enemies"

It shrugs, not really giving much about the accuracy of analogies. Wartime is wartime and philosophy changes none of that.

Then she jumps off and she may or may not hear it's last comment.

"Why do you think I fight for Xor?"

Maxios
2011-02-05, 07:32 PM
Felicia actually jumps off the wall into the invaders. She's either commuting suicide, running away, or is just plain stupid.

"What are y-" Maxios says, then gets a look of panic on his face. "And these guys destroyed our villages, set fire to our forests, and otherwise caused mayhem." he tells the cloaked figure.
He then proceeds to jump off the wall as well :smallcool:

[Guys, feel free to godmod the Xor Soldiers, and the Enemy Soldiers]

Viera Champion
2011-02-05, 07:59 PM
The correct answer was none of them. She is being Legolas bad ass. She draws her daggers and starts cutting down incredible amounts of enemy soldiers.

Maxios
2011-02-05, 08:01 PM
The correct answer was none of them. She is being Legolas bad ass. She draws her daggers and starts cutting down incredible amounts of enemy soldiers.

"Jeez. Good job." Maxios tells her, dueling about 5 soldiers at once, with a sword in each hand

Viera Champion
2011-02-05, 09:11 PM
"Jeez. Good job." Maxios tells her, dueling about 5 soldiers at once, with a sword in each hand

She slips her daggers back into their sheathes then her nails begin to elongate like cat claws, and she slashes at enemy soldiers.

Maxios
2011-02-05, 11:26 PM
She slips her daggers back into their sheathes then her nails begin to elongate like cat claws, and she slashes at enemy soldiers.

"By Zodin! You really are a Cat-human-hybrid, aren't you?" Maxios asks her, fighting some soldiers

Viera Champion
2011-02-05, 11:30 PM
"By Zodin! You really are a Cat-human-hybrid, aren't you?" Maxios asks her, fighting some soldiers

She grins at him.
Of course. Did you think these ears were fake?

Maxios
2011-02-05, 11:31 PM
She grins at him.
Of course. Did you think these ears were fake?

"I thought they were from a spell gone wrong or something!" Maxios says. An arrow hits him in the knee, and he's now fighting 8 Soldiers at once

Viera Champion
2011-02-05, 11:35 PM
"I thought they were from a spell gone wrong or something!" Maxios says. An arrow hits him in the knee, and he's now fighting 8 Soldiers at once

Felicia rolls her eyes, and draws her bow. She begins picking off the soldiers around Maxios.
Don't get yourself killed before the wedding.

Maxios
2011-02-05, 11:43 PM
"It's kind of hard not to when you're fighting an entire army" Maxios says. At that moment, a sword blow catches him in the side, and he quickly finishes off the perpertrator

Viera Champion
2011-02-06, 07:59 AM
"It's kind of hard not to when you're fighting an entire army" Maxios says. At that moment, a sword blow catches him in the side, and he quickly finishes off the perpertrator

I seem to managing.
She says with a smile. Then, in one graceful jump she manages to leap incredibly high and lands back on top of the wall. No wonder she told him to stay alive.

Maxios
2011-02-06, 07:53 PM
I seem to managing.
She says with a smile. Then, in one graceful jump she manages to leap incredibly high and lands back on top of the wall. No wonder she told him to stay alive.

Maxios climbs up a ladder onto the wall

Viera Champion
2011-02-06, 08:02 PM
Felicia waves to him.

Maxios
2011-02-06, 08:28 PM
Maxios waves back, and is then hit by 7 arrows, and stumbles backwards

Viera Champion
2011-02-06, 08:45 PM
Maxios waves back, and is then hit by 7 arrows, and stumbles backwards

Felicia's eyes go wide and she screams.

Maxios
2011-02-06, 08:47 PM
"I've been thrown off a cliff. This is nothing." Maxios says, and a dozen catapults fire, hitting the enemy army

Viera Champion
2011-02-06, 08:51 PM
"I've been thrown off a cliff. This is nothing." Maxios says, and a dozen catapults fire, hitting the enemy army

Felicia frowns and slaps him.
How dare you scare me like that!

Maxios
2011-02-06, 08:56 PM
Felicia frowns and slaps him.
How dare you scare me like that!

Maxios is hit. "Don't blame me for getting hit by arrows!" Maxios says angrily

Viera Champion
2011-02-06, 09:04 PM
Maxios is hit. "Don't blame me for getting hit by arrows!" Maxios says angrily

Felicia folds her arms and walks away, not even bothering to help Maxios with his wounds.

Maxios
2011-02-06, 09:06 PM
Maxios sighs, and rubs his forehead

Viera Champion
2011-02-06, 09:07 PM
Felicia returns to brutally murdering invaders.

Maxios
2011-02-06, 09:30 PM
Felicia returns to brutally murdering invaders.

Maxios does the same thing

Mina Kobold
2011-02-07, 03:09 PM
Both of them may hear the sound of heavy objects hitting the ground behind them, coupled with surprised screams and even one that sounds like utter horror.

If they turn around they will see a dozen or so of each side lying on the ground in a circle around one point.

All are alive except one, but none of the awake ones dare move when they see the unrecogniceable lumb that is left of the poor fellow.

In the middle, stepping over the maltracted corpse, walks the hooded stranger.

It's eye almost glow as it looks at the men on the ground as it raises it's unnatural arm, blood dripping from it as it seems it has still to draw it's weapon.

"Uhm, do anyone know what side I'm on? I kind of forgit to pick one"

One of the invaders is sneaking toward it's back, maybe this being can be won by saving it?

Or maybe it will kill both?

Dare to take the risk?

Viera Champion
2011-02-07, 03:42 PM
Both of them may hear the sound of heavy objects hitting the ground behind them, coupled with surprised screams and even one that sounds like utter horror.

If they turn around they will see a dozen or so of each side lying on the ground in a circle around one point.

All are alive except one, but none of the awake ones dare move when they see the unrecogniceable lumb that is left of the poor fellow.

It's eye almost glow as it looks at the men on the ground as it raises it's unnatural arm, blood dripping from it as it seems it has still to draw it's weapon.

One of the invaders is sneaking toward it's back, maybe this being can be won by saving it?

Dare to take the risk?

Felicia doesn't actually notice the screams. It's a battlefield. A lot of people scream.

Maxios
2011-02-08, 09:06 PM

Dare to take the risk?

Maxios looks at the carnage. "You're on our side. Xor's side."

Gimliggamer
2011-02-08, 10:24 PM
Suddenly, one of the Padros soldiers vaults onto the wall, killing several Xorian soldiers with a large greatsword. The soldier keeps swinging, getting closer and closer to Maxios and Felicia.

Maxios
2011-02-08, 10:32 PM
"Oh great. We got Padros AND foreign barbarians attacking us." Maxios says, greatly annoyed

Gimliggamer
2011-02-08, 10:40 PM
The soldier is wearing Padros armor, but also a wolf pelt and a few other bones and bits. It begins laughing as it slays Xor's soldiers.

Viera Champion
2011-02-09, 05:44 AM
He should probably look out for the ten explosive arrows flying at him from Felicia.

Mina Kobold
2011-02-09, 02:43 PM
The appearance of the maniac Padrosian distracts the backstaber and he finds himself lying on the ground, lacking both dagger and hand, as the hooded one draws closer to the spectacle.

"Why should I follow Xor? It has done little for me"

It talks to Maxios, neither turning it's head nor leaving more than mere casual curiousity in it's voice.

Maxios
2011-02-09, 05:56 PM
The appearance of the maniac Padrosian distracts the backstaber and he finds himself lying on the ground, lacking both dagger and hand, as the hooded one draws closer to the spectacle.

"Why should I follow Xor? It has done little for me"

It talks to Maxios, neither turning it's head nor leaving more than mere casual curiousity in it's voice.

"Because paid soldiers get 500 GP a day." Maxios says, an amused look on his face.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-09, 08:15 PM
He should probably look out for the ten explosive arrows flying at him from Felicia.They hit the armor and explode, knocking him off the wall. Loud laughter can be heard from below....

Maxios
2011-02-09, 10:38 PM
They hit the armor and explode, knocking him off the wall. Loud laughter can be heard from below....

"Oh that CAN'T be good." Maxios says, picking up another sword

Gimliggamer
2011-02-09, 10:40 PM
A grappling hook is shot through one of the nearby Xor soldiers' chest. It is dragged into the the edge, and the large barbarian with the broadsword jumps onto the wall once again, followed by several more barabarians of similar stature.

Maxios
2011-02-09, 11:21 PM
A grappling hook is shot through one of the nearby Xor soldiers' chest. It is dragged into the the edge, and the large barbarian with the broadsword jumps onto the wall once again, followed by several more barabarians of similar stature.

"Aw nooo." Maxios says.

Mina Kobold
2011-02-12, 06:00 PM
"Because paid soldiers get 500 GP a day." Maxios says, an amused look on his face.

The red-eyed ponders while leaning on the huge sword that was previously on it's back.

"Tempting, Oi! Wolfpelt! Any reason I should fight on your side!?"

Realising something it bends down and whispers in the ear of a near-unconcious invader.

"Any offers?"

The invader but looks at this looming figure with a demon-red eye and hatefully decline.

"We will not fall to the level of Xor and win with gold"

This warrants a nod and the hooded one rises yet again to await the Padrosian's answer.

Gimliggamer
2011-02-12, 07:16 PM
The red-eyed ponders while leaning on the huge sword that was previously on it's back.

"Tempting, Oi! Wolfpelt! Any reason I should fight on your side!?"

Realising something it bends down and whispers in the ear of a near-unconcious invader.

"Any offers?"

The invader but looks at this looming figure with a demon-red eye and hatefully decline.

"We will not fall to the level of Xor and win with gold"

This warrants a nod and the hooded one rises yet again to await the Padrosian's answer.The barbarian responds by taking a swing at him.

Mina Kobold
2011-02-13, 04:31 AM
The barbarian's sword may find it's path blocked by the hooded fighter's own weapon, a sword that looks to be heavier than most men by virtue of it's blade alone being almost s long as it's wielder.

"Xor it is"

It tries to drive it's opponent's weapon into the dirt and swing it's absurdly long weapon around to hit at the barbarian's side with more than enough force to crack ribs and likely cutting through chain-mail and lighter armour.

Maxios
2011-02-16, 12:28 PM
The barbarian's sword may find it's path blocked by the hooded fighter's own weapon, a sword that looks to be heavier than most men by virtue of it's blade alone being almost s long as it's wielder.

"Xor it is"

It tries to drive it's opponent's weapon into the dirt and swing it's absurdly long weapon around to hit at the barbarian's side with more than enough force to crack ribs and likely cutting through chain-mail and lighter armour.

"I suppose you don't know of our dental/insurance plan?" Maxios says, fighting some enemies who climbed up onto the wall

Maxios
2011-03-15, 07:19 PM
Maxios is now standing by a pile of defeated invaders, whistling merrily

Maxios
2011-03-20, 10:24 PM
((Don't die on me yet, Mythos))
Most of the enemy invaders are now retreating. Maxios is laughing triumphantly

Gimliggamer
2011-03-21, 10:30 PM
((Don't die on me yet, Mythos))
Most of the enemy invaders are now retreating. Maxios is laughing triumphantlyThe barbarians are still attacking. All of them are big and bulky, at least six and a half feet high each and the width of two men. most wield large Greatswords, while some wield clunky maces are swing morningstars. Even others heft strong longbows, each as tall as they are.

Maxios
2011-03-21, 10:43 PM
The barbarians are still attacking. All of them are big and bulky, at least six and a half feet high each and the width of two men. most wield large Greatswords, while some wield clunky maces are swing morningstars. Even others heft strong longbows, each as tall as they are.

Maxios charges the nearest barbarian

Gimliggamer
2011-03-21, 11:12 PM
The barbarian easily sidesteps, holding a leg out to trip Maxios.

Maxios
2011-03-21, 11:13 PM
The barbarian easily sidesteps, holding a leg out to trip Maxios.

Maxios jumps over it, and attempts to swing his sword at the barbarian as he passes by

Gimliggamer
2011-03-21, 11:17 PM
Maxios' sword clings off the barbarian's chainmail, in what appears to be a useless attack. However, it does some to slightly annoy the barbarian is it it hefts its sword, and swings at Maxios like one would with a baseball bat to hit Maxios with the flat of his blade.

Maxios
2011-03-21, 11:18 PM
Maxios' sword clings off the barbarian's chainmail, in what appears to be a useless attack. However, it does some to slightly annoy the barbarian is it it hefts its sword, and swings at Maxios like one would with a baseball bat to hit Maxios with the flat of his blade.

"Oh cra-" Maxios doesn't finish his sentence, and falls to the ground.

Gimliggamer
2011-03-21, 11:23 PM
"Oh cra-" Maxios doesn't finish his sentence, and falls to the ground.
Or, more probable with the force of that blow, goes flying into a wall( possibly on the battlements or into a tower.) If that is the case, the barbarian walks over and snickers with contempt. "Prepare to die, puny human." The barbarain says, his deep voice emanating from his chest as his blonde beard rustles in a faint breeze. He brings his sword back behind his head, preparing for the killing blow.

Maxios
2011-03-21, 11:25 PM
Or, more probable with the force of that blow, goes flying into a wall( possibly on the battlements or into a tower.) If that is the case, the barbarian walks over and snickers with contempt. "Prepare to die, puny human." The barbarain says, his deep voice emanating from his chest as his blonde beard rustles in a faint breeze. He brings his sword back behind his head, preparing for the killing blow.

Maxios spits on the barbarian, and tries to kick him.

Gimliggamer
2011-03-21, 11:29 PM
The kick sends the barbarian a step back, but otherwise does nothing. The barbarain snorts and swiftly sends a strong and powerful kick at Maxios jaw, with as much force behind it as the sword blow.

Maxios
2011-03-21, 11:31 PM
The kick sends the barbarian a step back, but otherwise does nothing. The barbarain snorts and swiftly sends a strong and powerful kick at Maxios jaw, with as much force behind it as the sword blow.

Maxios moves his head, dodging the kick. Maxios attempts to roll away, then get back up.

Gimliggamer
2011-03-21, 11:39 PM
The barbarian quickly swings the flat of his blade at Maxios' head again, this time with more force, and much faster. The barabarian looks thoroughly pissed now, I have to say.

Maxios
2011-03-21, 11:42 PM
The barbarian quickly swings the flat of his blade at Maxios' head again, this time with more force, and much faster. The barabarian looks thoroughly pissed now, I have to say.

Once again, he misses. However, the sword does hit part of Maxios' shoulder.

Gimliggamer
2011-03-21, 11:48 PM
The barbarian notices this, and, sensing an opportunity, quickly sends a mail-clad hand at Maxios and tries to lift him up by the head. If successful, he slams Maxios' head into a wall.

Maxios
2011-03-21, 11:49 PM
The barbarian notices this, and, sensing an opportunity, quickly sends a mail-clad hand at Maxios and tries to lift him up by the head. If successful, he slams Maxios' head into a wall.

They're on top of a giant wall. There isn't any wall to slam him into to.

Gimliggamer
2011-03-21, 11:52 PM
They're on top of a giant wall. There isn't any wall to slam him into to.Okay then, the very hard stone floor, or the very hard stone battlements.:smallsmile:

Mina Kobold
2011-03-22, 03:24 PM
One of the barbarians may feel the chill that has warned many of approaching blades and accidents soon to happen as a cloaked combatant is suddenly behind him and attempting a throw at the barbarian's back, hard enough to send most men flying yards as easy as a sparrow flapping it's wings.

Maxios
2011-03-22, 03:48 PM
Maxios hits the stone. "Am I supposed to be seeing starts in daylight?" he mutters

Viera Champion
2011-03-22, 07:06 PM
Felicia pops up next to Maxios.
Something wrong sweetie?

Maxios
2011-03-22, 07:36 PM
"Well the fact that a barbarian is slamming me into the floor could be considered wrong." Maxios says.

Gimliggamer
2011-03-22, 09:03 PM
One of the barbarians may feel the chill that has warned many of approaching blades and accidents soon to happen as a cloaked combatant is suddenly behind him and attempting a throw at the barbarian's back, hard enough to send most men flying yards as easy as a sparrow flapping it's wings.A barbarian is knocked to the ground by the blow, and slides a few feet, but nothing more. It looks around, enraged that something or someone could get the best of it.

The brbarian beating Maxios resumes drawing his greatsword behind his head, to swing the killing blow.

Viera Champion
2011-03-22, 09:25 PM
Felicia giggles.
WoUld you like me to help you out?

Maxios
2011-03-22, 09:26 PM
Felicia giggles.
WoUld you like me to help you out?

"That would be nice." Maxios moans

Viera Champion
2011-03-22, 09:34 PM
"That would be nice." Maxios moans

She chuckles and attempts to pick him up, then jump far away from the barbarian.

Maxios
2011-03-22, 09:38 PM
She chuckles and attempts to pick him up, then jump far away from the barbarian.

Well she did pick him up, but it's GG's call if she manages to have the Barbarian break his grip on him

Gimliggamer
2011-03-22, 09:41 PM
Well she did pick him up, but it's GG's call if she manages to have the Barbarian break his grip on himThe barbarian had let go to kill him, so they get away. The barbarian roars in frustration, taking out a crossbow in each hand and fires both of them at Felicia and Maxios, twin bolts firing from each weapon.

Maxios
2011-03-22, 09:47 PM
The barbarian had let go to kill him, so they get away. The barbarian roars in frustration, taking out a crossbow in each hand and fires both of them at Felicia and Maxios, twin bolts firing from each weapon.

Maxios, by sheer luck, dodges the twim bolts aimed at him

Gimliggamer
2011-03-23, 09:41 PM
The barbarian rages, and is taken out by an arrow that appeas to be coming from a longbow. The arrow strikes the babrarian right in the face, and he tumbles off the wall. Confused at the fall of their leader, the barbarians fall back, to live and fight another day.

Maxios
2011-03-23, 09:51 PM
"Cowards! Stay and fight!" Maxios yells...after the barbarians to too far away to hear him

Gimliggamer
2011-03-23, 09:54 PM
"Cowards! Stay and fight!" Maxios yells...after the barbarians to too far away to hear him A stone near Maxios' feet pulses with purple energy, begging for attention.

Maxios
2011-03-23, 09:57 PM
A stone near Maxios' feet pulses with purple energy, begging for attention.

Maxios pokes it with a dropped sword

Gimliggamer
2011-03-23, 09:59 PM
"Hey! Maxios!" The stone pulses.

Maxios
2011-03-23, 10:03 PM
"Hey! Maxios!" The stone pulses.

Maxios picks up the stone. "...hello." he says, caution clearly in his voice

Gimliggamer
2011-03-23, 10:04 PM
Maxios picks up the stone. "...hello." he says, caution clearly in his voice "Don't you recognize my voice? It's me, Samantha!"

Maxios
2011-03-23, 10:06 PM
"Don't you recognize my voice? It's me, Samantha!"

"Oh good. You just missed a huge battle, you know." Maxios says, sitting down on a nearby piece of rubble.

Gimliggamer
2011-03-23, 10:09 PM
"Oh good. You just missed a huge battle, you know." Maxios says, sitting down on a nearby piece of rubble. "Yeah, I know. I get to watch Mittens fight another-Wait a minute, never mind, they're gone. You're welcome for the barbarian by the way. It almost killed you."

Maxios
2011-03-23, 10:29 PM
"Yeah, I know. I get to watch Mittens fight another-Wait a minute, never mind, they're gone. You're welcome for the barbarian by the way. It almost killed you."

"Wait? How'd you kill 'im?"

Gimliggamer
2011-03-23, 10:34 PM
"Wait? How'd you kill 'im?" "I knew you would need some saving, so I left a device in it that I can control from Gelderland with a single longbow arrow in it."

Maxios
2011-03-23, 10:36 PM
"I knew you would need some saving, so I left a device in it that I can control from Gelderland with a single longbow arrow in it."

"...interesting. Should I ask how you got the device, or would it be better that I don't know?"

Gimliggamer
2011-03-23, 10:37 PM
"...interesting. Should I ask how you got the device, or would it be better that I don't know?" "Probably not. Sorceress, remember."

Maxios
2011-03-23, 10:39 PM
"Probably not. Sorceress, remember."

"Fine. When are you and Excaliflowne coming back? Please come back. Don't leave me alone with her."

Gimliggamer
2011-03-23, 10:42 PM
"Fine. When are you and Excaliflowne coming back? Please come back. Don't leave me alone with her." "I don't know. I mean, we need to come back for you and Felicia's wedding. Hopefully me and Cal can come up with some kind of time speeding up spell, because I'm curious how Felicia and Maxios babies will look."

Maxios
2011-03-23, 10:44 PM
"You are evil. Anyway you know I can get out of this?"

Viera Champion
2011-03-23, 10:44 PM
Felicia leaps on Maxios' back.
They'll look adorable of course.

Maxios
2011-03-23, 10:45 PM
Maxios collapses. "Sure, leap on an injured man's back and don't expect him to become even more injured."

Gimliggamer
2011-03-23, 10:47 PM
The stone laughs.

Viera Champion
2011-03-23, 10:49 PM
And if it wasn't for me those injuries would be on a level of you dead.

Maxios
2011-03-23, 10:49 PM
The stone laughs.

Maxios moans, a horrible look on his face

^: "I was about to roll away, grab my sword, and kill that barbarian!"

Gimliggamer
2011-03-23, 10:54 PM
Maxios moans, a horrible look on his face

^: "I was about to roll away, grab my sword, and kill that barbarian!" The stone laughs again. "Yeah right!"

Maxios
2011-03-23, 10:56 PM
Maxios moans even louder then before

Maxios
2011-04-03, 06:35 PM
At that moment, Maxios gets up, and says to the soldiers "Rest, brave warriors. The great battle is over. And now, the Great Feast."
He proceeds to go to the Castle, where a Great Feast is sitting on the Table.

Viera Champion
2011-04-03, 06:55 PM
At that moment, Maxios gets up, and says to the soldiers "Rest, brave warriors. The great battle is over. And now, the Great Feast."
He proceeds to go to the Castle, where a Great Feast is sitting on the Table.

And don't forget the Great Wedding!

Maxios
2011-04-03, 07:22 PM
Cue Maxios moaning even louder then earlier

Viera Champion
2011-04-03, 07:45 PM
Cue Maxios moaning even louder then earlier

She giggles and attempts to tackle hug him.

Maxios
2011-04-03, 07:55 PM
He's currently sitting in a chair, and is hit.
"Oh dear gods! The searing back pain!"

Viera Champion
2011-04-03, 07:57 PM
He's currently sitting in a chair, and is hit.
"Oh dear gods! The searing back pain!"

Felicia giggles.
Don't be such a baby.

Maxios
2011-04-03, 08:29 PM
Maxios passes out

Mina Kobold
2011-04-04, 10:57 AM
The cloaked mercenary follows Maxios and his soldiers, laughing at the ruling couple's antics as they sit down at the table.

Maxios
2011-04-04, 09:37 PM
Maxios proceeds to eat an entire chicken in 2.3 minutes

Mina Kobold
2011-04-05, 11:44 AM
The hooded and so far unnamed tablemate rises Their one visible eyebrow at this even further, causing Them to look surprised or shocked as a grey energy zipping around Their food and drink in little blibs flashes green and dissappears.

"Seems the good king's got quite the appetite. Why the hurry, one wonders?"

Their food and drink now checked for ill content, They begin sipping a glass of wine slowly.

Seems They don't eat much.

((Using singular They here, Thekk is only one person. :smallsmile:))

Maxios
2011-04-05, 12:48 PM
"There is two explanations. One, I could simply be a hungry, hungry, hippo. Second, it COULD be because I got cursed by an egomaniac warrior-lich years ago and will have always be hungry."

Mina Kobold
2011-04-05, 01:53 PM
"Why I'd have to assume you a hippo then, king of Xor. Must say your look quite slim for one such"

The cloaked guest begins cutting out a slice of beef as they talk, seemingly finding no part of the conversation even slightly unusual.

Maxios
2011-04-05, 02:34 PM
Maxios laughs a little

Maxios
2011-04-27, 06:12 PM
"It's my birthday, and what do I get? A barbarian invasion?" Maxios says*, chuckling.

*-Maxios IC's birthday. Maxios' OOC bithday isn't for a few weeks

Mina Kobold
2011-04-29, 04:38 AM
"Price yourself lucky it was only that, most monarchs would have had to fend of three assassination attempts on such a celebration"

The hooded guest seems to be finished with Their food, having eaten barely anything, and has begun reading a book that se4ems to have appeared from somewhere.

Maxios
2011-06-10, 01:42 PM
"Price yourself lucky it was only that, most monarchs would have had to fend of three assassination attempts on such a celebration"

The hooded guest seems to be finished with Their food, having eaten barely anything, and has begun reading a book that se4ems to have appeared from somewhere.

Maxios chuckles. "I normally have five assassins after me per day. Most of the time, they never make it inside. The outside of the castle is trapped."

Mina Kobold
2011-06-22, 07:45 AM
"And yet you're chatting along with a mercenary who joined the side paying the most"

They raise their eyebrow at Maxios, making them look surprised since the other eye is still obscured.

Maxios
2011-06-22, 12:27 PM
"And yet you're chatting along with a mercenary who joined the side paying the most"

They raise their eyebrow at Maxios, making them look surprised since the other eye is still obscured.

"And which side is that?" Maxios asks, a slightly amused look on his face.