PDA

View Full Version : FO: NV: A let's play formula! (or challenge!!)

Slayed_Prophet
2011-01-25, 08:33 PM
Ok, so...
been playing Fallout: New Vegas for a while and I came up with a challenge for myself and others who want to take this one...
THE RULES!
1.- Must play with hardcore mode enabled.
2.- Must have a dissadvantage that appears in all fasets of the game. Ex: can never never say no, get's enraged at the sight of hats.
3.- Can only save after you finished an update (so if you got somthing wrong, sorry!)

Now, I am finishing a game right now, on level 27 at the moment, but once I finish, I am going to start a Let's Play! with this rules, with the dissadvantage being that he is a cannibal and can only eat human flesh, no brahmin meat, no nothing.

oh and also let's have proposals for a name for this challenge, shall we?:smalltongue:

Archonic Energy
2011-01-27, 04:24 AM
my only worry is that you'll starve t death before hitting Level 4... it's not a particually BIG worry but nevertheless....

Good Luck,

Caewil
2011-01-27, 06:00 AM
Also if the game glitches... Bye-bye saves. You might have to backtrack several hours.

Archonic Energy
2011-01-27, 09:08 AM
for the name may i suggest Dr. Hannibal Lecter? :smallwink:

Slayed_Prophet
2011-01-27, 08:11 PM
my only worry is that you'll starve t death before hitting Level 4... it's not a particually BIG worry but nevertheless....

Good Luck,

I have an idea for that.
you will see all that with my first entry (comming in 3 days or so :smallbiggrin:

Starbuck_II
2011-01-28, 01:56 PM
for the name may i suggest Dr. Hannibal Lecter? :smallwink:

Nah, Dr. Hannibal Letter. He is Lector's cousin.