PDA

View Full Version : Today was a good day

Dr.Epic
2011-01-26, 03:47 PM
So where to start...

Well, I normally have a long afternoon class on Wednesdays, but it snowed so that got cancelled. I have class off Thursday and Friday so my weekend officially started at 2 PM today and ends 4 PM on Monday!:smallbiggrin:

But wait! It gets better. I recently bought a bunch of Munchkin games for a student club I run. I couldn't find Star Munchkin at the comic book store I went to so I had to order it. I thought the package wouldn't get to me until next week, but I get back to my apartment and I see one of my roommates signed for a package containing Star Munchkin!:smallbiggrin:

Yeah, one of the best days I've had in awhile. And I'm going to end it by watching Kick-Ass (one of my favorite movies of all time) or convincing as many friends as I can to play a game of Munchkin, Star Munchkin, Munchkin Fu, Super Munchkin, and the Good, the Bad, and the Munchkin all blended into one and go to epic level.

Anxe
2011-01-26, 07:23 PM
Sounds cool! My friends never wanna play Munchkin with me. They think its repetitive and has little skill component.

Elfin
2011-01-26, 07:27 PM
They have a point.

pffh
2011-01-26, 07:29 PM
Sounds cool! My friends never wanna play Munchkin with me. They think its repetitive and has little skill component.

Then they don't cheat enough, remember it's only cheating if you get caught :smallwink:

Me and my mates have gotten good use out of the sleight of hand skill if you know what I mean.

Dr.Epic
2011-01-26, 07:50 PM

What? Munchkin's all about deceit and skill. Not to mention the cards alone are hilarious!

Elfin
2011-01-26, 08:04 PM
I always feel cheated when I lose levels, though.
Yeah, yeah, integral part of the game and whatnot. But I earned those levels, goddammit.

Dr.Epic
2011-01-26, 11:04 PM
I decided to finish the night with Kick-Ass. It was Kick-Ass. (Get it?)

rakkoon
2011-01-27, 05:02 AM
Get it? Is this about Schrödinger and the end of causality again because if it is I have some serious questions about * rambles on *

grimbold
2011-01-27, 12:10 PM
i am so glad for you good Dr Epic
you are probably one of my favorite playgrounders

Dr.Epic
2011-01-27, 04:02 PM
i am so glad for you good Dr Epic
you are probably one of my favorite playgrounders

What? Really? I'm one of your favorite playgrounders?:smallconfused: I don't I having a hard time believing this because I find it hard to believe I'm anybody's favorite playgrounder (well except for maybe myself) and because I'm not sure I know you too well. I kind of feels weird someone who I don't really know telling me I'm one of their favorite people.