PDA

View Full Version : Babies Are Awesome

Fax Celestis
2011-01-26, 04:53 PM
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r294/VJHaikin/Athena%20Jade/awesomefacebaby.jpg

...and my daughter is the awesomest. That is all.

golentan
2011-01-26, 04:56 PM
Babies are awesome. Gratz.

*secretly slips baby lick of maple syrup*

SurlySeraph
2011-01-26, 05:04 PM
She's much too adorable, Fax. I'm going to have to steal confiscate abscond with demand more pictures of her.

pffh
2011-01-26, 05:13 PM
Cute looking kid and indeed babies are awesome my sister is set to have her first on my birthday* and I canīt wait to become the awesomest uncle a baby has ever had. :smallbiggrin:

*And not only on my birthday but also the same weekday I was born on even so the little brat better not come early or late or else... :smallmad:

Orzel
2011-01-26, 05:20 PM
*rolls Resistance to Baby Talk*
Success!

Cute baby. Had to bring out lots of modifiers to resist that level of cuteness.

Dusk Eclipse
2011-01-26, 05:28 PM
Fax you are a lucky man... indeed you have the awesome-st baby I have ever seen

Congratulations!

Ravens_cry
2011-01-26, 05:37 PM
Babies, evil little human larva, they are indeed awesome.:smallbiggrin:
Congratulations, new human, you've been born. Welcome to a world of new sights, smells, tastes, colours, sounds and feels. It is noisy and cold, but you have people who will protect you and care for you with all the love they have to give. I know this is difficult, but try and give them some sleep, OK?

Trog
2011-01-26, 07:00 PM
D'AWWWWW she's adorably awesome! :smallbiggrin:

*sniffs fax*

And you, sir, are clearly a father... as you smell like Desitin. :smalltongue:

Good man. :smallwink:

MoonCat
2011-01-26, 09:08 PM
Squee! So sweet! I should probably remind my neighbor of this, she just had a girl and may have forgotten due to lack of sleep. :smallbiggrin:

Dr.Epic
2011-01-26, 11:08 PM
I disagree with the thread's title. Babies are delicious.:smallwink:

druid91
2011-01-26, 11:11 PM
Is it bad that I misread the title as "Rabies are awesome"?:smalleek:

Dr.Epic
2011-01-26, 11:19 PM

Nope!:smallwink:

An Enemy Spy
2011-01-26, 11:30 PM
Odd. What are these creatures you humans call babies? Are they a form of pet, such as your dogs and antelopes? Or do you herd them for food, like walruses (those are the ones with the black and white spots you make burgers out of right? or am I thinking of seagulls)?

MonkeyBusiness
2011-01-26, 11:34 PM
Babies are pretty good. And that is a nice-looking baby. Clearly above average.

However, puppies are awesome. They smell better and let you know when they need to go outside. And they can play in the snow.

:thog: thog agree!

There you have it.

druid91
2011-01-26, 11:38 PM
Babies are pretty good. And that is a nice-looking baby. Clearly above average.

However, puppies are awesome. They smell better and let you know when they need to go outside. And they can play in the snow.

:thog: thog agree!

There you have it.

But puppies grow up into dogs, which drool all over everything.

Now a kitten on the other hand...

Anyway Congratulations Fax.

Elfin
2011-01-26, 11:45 PM
D'awwww. :smallsmile:

rakkoon
2011-01-27, 03:05 AM
Yes they are. And I'm not having any more of them. Diapers no more! Never again !!

Castaras
2011-01-27, 03:08 AM
Have fun with the nappy changing. :smallwink:

Though yes, your daughter is adorable. :smallbiggrin:

Heliomance
2011-01-27, 03:21 AM

As RABIES is the name of my uni's GameSoc's annual end-of-year party, it is indeed awesome.

Ravens_cry
2011-01-27, 03:29 AM
Yes they are. And I'm not having any more of them. Diapers no more! Never again !!
Well, that really Depends. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depend):smalltongue:

rakkoon
2011-01-27, 03:37 AM
True, but my more immediate future contains other plans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy)

Killer Angel
2011-01-27, 03:49 AM
...and my daughter is the awesomest. That is all.

Maybe in your country. But in the whole Earth, she cannot beat mine. :smalltongue:
(no, I won't post a picture, I wanna save other fathers' ego)

Ah, the mysteries of the various degrees of awesomeness...

MonkeyBusiness
2011-01-27, 08:34 PM
But puppies grow up into dogs, which drool all over everything.

Actually, my dog does not drool whatsoever; but most babies do. So there :smalltongue:

And here's something cute: overheard my niece (8 years old) and my nephew (10 years old) debating whether or not Aunt Monkey's dog could be considered their cousin. :smallbiggrin: It was very sweet, in part because they clearly wanted to acknowledge how important my dog is in my life.

grimbold
2011-01-28, 11:08 AM
your baby is awesome

Raz_Fox
2011-01-28, 11:19 AM
Be prepared for some rather impressive displays within her diaper, crying at night keeping you up until the crack o' dawn, being woken up in the middle of said night by said ravenous child's demands to nurse, to have her suddenly explode into tears about nothing at all, to have her cling to you until your arms feel like they're going to fall off, and to generally have her dominate your life.

Also, be prepared for the moments of utter joy and love that make all that meaningless. Babies are, indeed, awesome (when they happen to not be screaming). That is one cute little baby! :smallsmile: