PDA

View Full Version : @Keld Denar or The Glyphstone

Silverlich
2011-01-27, 03:57 PM
You both are respected posters with an obvious fondness for the Cthulhu Mythos. Either of you up for starting an official Mythos fan thread in one of the forums?

Keld Denar
2011-01-27, 04:01 PM
Eh, I only pay lipserve to the Great Old Ones. You know, just so that my soul will be devoured first in the event they do decide to end humanity. Plus, this would probably be a thread best for "other media", given that its a tribute to HP Lovecraft and the others.

The Glyphstone
2011-01-27, 04:10 PM
Why would I want counter-propaganda opportunities for my rivals?

You're free to start an H.P. Lovecraft appreciation thread in Media Discussion, here, or Gaming(Other), though, depending on if you want to discuss his works, the RPGs based on the Mythos, or various other games so inspired.

Psyren
2011-01-27, 04:18 PM
As this is partially my fault (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10248548#post10248548), I will do the neighborly thing and link you to the Media forum (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24) so that you may continue your cult appreciation there.

Hopefully this small act of kindness will allow me to be devoured a brief instant before the last vestiges of my sanity slip away. :smalltongue:

Keld Denar
2011-01-27, 04:20 PM
Eh, sanity is SOOOO overrated. Stark raving lunatics have so much more fun!

And man...I was SOOO hoping this would be a tribute thread. I know I'm awesome, but I've never had my own thread dedicated to my awesomeness before. Oh well, I guess I'll keep dreaming...

The Glyphstone
2011-01-27, 04:25 PM

And man...I was SOOO hoping this would be a tribute thread. I know I'm awesome, but I've never had my own thread dedicated to my awesomeness before. Oh well, I guess I'll keep dreaming...

You're more optimistic than I am, I was expecting some sort of complaint.

TheCountAlucard
2011-01-27, 04:28 PM
Eh, sanity is SOOOO overrated. Stark raving lunatics have so much more fun!Yes. :smalltongue:

And man...I was SOOO hoping this would be a tribute thread. I know I'm awesome, but I've never had my own thread dedicated to my awesomeness before. Oh well, I guess I'll keep dreaming...You'll get there someday. :smallsmile:

dsmiles
2011-01-27, 04:28 PM
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

Keld Denar
2011-01-27, 04:31 PM
You're more optimistic than I am, I was expecting some sort of complaint.
Dear Keld and/or Glyphstone. Please stop being so awesome and answering people's questions in a prompt, courteous, and thorough manner. It is entirely too helpful and is really a disgrace to the internet. You should both be ashamed of yourselves. I hope your typing fingers wither and drop off so that you can never again be so awesome. Goodbye!

Yes. :smalltongue:
You'll get there someday. :smallsmile:

Oh, hey.../wave

TheCountAlucard
2011-01-27, 05:19 PM
Oh, hey.../waveHey. :smallbiggrin:

Mordokai
2011-01-27, 05:28 PM
Dear Keld and/or Glyphstone. Please stop being so awesome and answering people's questions in a prompt, courteous, and thorough manner. It is entirely too helpful and is really a disgrace to the internet. You should both be ashamed of yourselves. I hope your typing fingers wither and drop off so that you can never again be so awesome. Goodbye!

Seriously, the nerve of some people...

You should take the lessons 4chan has taught us to heart, you good for nothing, helpful, polite and generally useful person.

Stegyre
2011-01-27, 05:59 PM
Dear Keld and/or Glyphstone. Please stop being so awesome and answering people's questions in a prompt, courteous, and thorough manner. It is entirely too helpful and is really a disgrace to the internet. You should both be ashamed of yourselves. I hope your typing fingers wither and drop off so that you can never again be so awesome.
I thought he just wanted some cthocolate.:smalltongue: