PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of War question.

Inhuman Bot
2011-01-29, 01:13 AM
Well, sorta. I installed it again recently, and I got an error saying 'There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\dllte.dll. The specified module could not be found.'

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit for what it's worth, and have gone through the basic motions of trying to figure out what could be wrong.

shadow_archmagi
2011-01-29, 01:13 AM
Well, sorta. I installed it again recently, and I got an error saying 'There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\dllte.dll. The specified module could not be found.'

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit for what it's worth, and have gone through the basic motions of trying to figure out what could be wrong.

well, I've used it on win7 64bit just fine, so it's not a system incompatibility.

Try reinstalling?

Nosferocktu
2011-01-29, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by Anatharon

Yeah, reinstall it. If that doesn't work, Google it.

Inhuman Bot
2011-01-29, 02:08 AM
Yeah, reinstall it. If that doesn't work, Google it.

No luck for either of those. I assumed it was just looking for the file in the wrong place, but I don't have the file at all. :smallconfused:

Tehnar
2011-01-29, 10:11 AM
Try downloading the file, and place it in that directory.

I have Vista, and sometimes have problems with older games. Aside from trying to run it in compatability mode; sometimes I have to install the game in safe mode. After that it runs normally.