PDA

View Full Version : Torso items that give damage reduction/AC?

Scarlet-Devil
2011-01-31, 12:36 PM
Are there any (don't say armor, that's a different slot...)?

dsmiles
2011-01-31, 12:39 PM
I'm sure that instead of Bracers of Armor you could have a Vest of Armor. You may have to pay a little extra to change the slot, but it's not impossible. DR, on the other hand is a little trickier. An Ironskin Vest instead of an Ironskin Ring, perhaps?

Keld Denar
2011-01-31, 12:40 PM
MIC has a couple of vest slot items that give DR. I think there is one that gives 5/Good, one that gives 5/Evil, another that gives 5/Lawful, and finally one that grants 5/Chaotic. IIRC, there is also one that gives 5/Magic.

Thalnawr
2011-01-31, 12:44 PM
MIC has a couple of vest slot items that give DR. I think there is one that gives 5/Good, one that gives 5/Evil, another that gives 5/Lawful, and finally one that grants 5/Chaotic. IIRC, there is also one that gives 5/Magic.
I believe there's also one each for bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing. Like the Shirt of Bone is DR5/bludgeoning.

Scarlet-Devil
2011-01-31, 12:52 PM
I'm sure that instead of Bracers of Armor you could have a Vest of Armor. You may have to pay a little extra to change the slot, but it's not impossible. DR, on the other hand is a little trickier. An Ironskin Vest instead of an Ironskin Ring, perhaps?

I was thinking of doing that, but making it a vest of protection :smallwink:. And it turns out that there already is an Ironskin Vest.

I believe there's also one each for bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing. Like the Shirt of Bone is DR5/bludgeoning.

So there is, it's actually only DR 3 though. But yeah, they just happen to have one for basically every kind of DR there is.