PDA

View Full Version : [Vampire the Masquerade] nightmare week

pilvento
2011-01-31, 04:31 PM
first time i post ofr something else than DnD optimization.

i am currently a GM in a Vampire the Masquerade campaing, featuring:

Tzimice, LaSombra, Tremere, Toreador, Nosferatu and a Ravnos. the Ravnos player leaved a month ago and after rolepaying it as an npc i want him to turn to the vilian for some time before he leaves the party.

Our history takes place in New York year 1999. and i want them to fear everything for the next 7 nights playing the nightmare week durning Ravnos aweaking.

got any sugestion or ideas, have u ever played the nightmare week?

The Tygre
2011-01-31, 04:33 PM
Couldn't really say for sure. I'd say throw some Baali at them, but that's not exactly for the squeamish (or tasteful) on any side of the equation. Also probably clan bias...

pilvento
2011-01-31, 07:06 PM
no more vamp players around?

TheCountAlucard
2011-01-31, 07:29 PM
no more vamp players around?Err, I've been playing Vampire, but really, not sure how to advise ya. I mean, other than their clans, we don't know too much about your PCs or your game in general. Also, though I've been told in exhaustive detail by a friend about the Week of Nightmares, it's not exactly a scenario I've played through. If you want, I can push said friend over into this thread for discussion/suggestions, but by myself, I've not got too many ideas about it. :smalleek: