PDA

View Full Version : [D&D 3.5] Looking for a Prestige Class with the following parameters.

Vin Robinson
2011-02-02, 02:30 PM
At level 1, needs to advance Divine Spellcasting, and grant Heavy Armor Proficiency.

Please list the location of the prestige class, and any requirements. Extra points for simplicity.

Also, I know heavy armor is the the optimal route. This is for a character who wants to wear heavy armor as a conceptual device.

Nohwl
2011-02-02, 02:34 PM
doesn't radiant servent of pelor grant heavy armor proficiency?

pinwiz
2011-02-02, 02:36 PM
yes, radiant servant of pelor does. From Complete Divine. Look in there for others.

Hammerhead
2011-02-02, 02:37 PM
I don't have the book, but I think Dragon Slayer from Draconomicon does this.
It has two junk feat prereqs. Dodge and Iron Mind, I think.

Greenish
2011-02-02, 02:39 PM
Bone Knight (Five Nations). Requires 6 ranks in Ride & Craft (Armoursmithing), 4 ranks in Know (Religion), 4 BAB, 1st level divine spells & Turn/Rebuke Undead. Grants all martial weapons, all armour, all shields (specifically including tower shield). 9/10 casting.

Radiant Servant of Pelor (C.Divine). NG, Will +5, Extra Turning, Sun Domain, Heal 5 ranks, Know (Religion) 9 ranks. 10/10 casting.

And so forth.

TroubleBrewing
2011-02-02, 05:21 PM
Sacred Exorcist, Complete Divine. Progresses spellcasting, turn undead, and gives heavy armor proficiencies. Making a battle cleric?

Chilingsworth
2011-02-02, 05:25 PM
If the character already has cleric levels, you should already have heavy armor proficency. What base class(es) does your character have?

Vin Robinson
2011-02-02, 05:31 PM
This sounds really dumb, but the character in question has a base of Earth Shugenja, and wants to further augment his defensive capabilities by walking around in fullplate.

Chilingsworth
2011-02-02, 05:39 PM
This sounds really dumb, but the character in question has a base of Earth Shugenja, and wants to further augment his defensive capabilities by walking around in fullplate.

Well, in that case, you could also spend two feats to get medium armor proficency and wear mithral fullplate. It's not that expensive.

sreservoir
2011-02-02, 06:38 PM
er, sacred exorcist doesn't give any proficiencies.

well, seeker of the misty isle give medium? I think most stuff tends to assume that divine casters already have armor proficiency and arcane casters can't use armor, and thus don't give any proficiencies.

ed: rsop does fine, yes.