PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Name for a order

ThatBaneCleric
2011-02-02, 08:35 PM
Okey, i know this isnt your average question, but i am having a dang hard time finding a name for a order my current character ( a Cleric of Ilmater in the order of the Golden Cup (healer order)) is establishing. Gonna give some details of the current world my DM is running.

Faerun is a mess, Cormyr has been overrun by monster and abominations of all sorts, and has been "sealed" by a black wall that no single person can enter through. A grand army is being established to take back Cormyr and defeat the leader of the invasion army, a so called Blood Lord, only humanoid (i am guessing) that went ahead and joined a Blood War and single handedly killed more daemons and devils than anyone else ever imagined possible (aka this guy is nothing to mess with is what i think our DM is trying to get through) and he raised a army to take on Cormyr (and soon the rest of faerun we are guessing)

Now... my cleric was a witness of the invasion and saw that having no real fighting capabilities (with weapons and never really training for anything else than being a first class healer) to help the poor innocents that were killed. His order will be filled by all races & classes (and LG/NG/CG/LN).

Now, i am having one heck of a name for this order of mine, so feel free to bombard me with names you could see fit for a order. I am thinking this order as "Seek down and oblitirate enemies of Good and Faerun" but have allos been pondering upon "Defenders of Faerun" types

help me please!

:smalleek::smalleek::smalleek:

Worlok
2011-02-02, 08:39 PM
The Avengers of Cormyr? The Holy Order of the Sealed City? The Purging Knights of Faerun? Something like that?

LansXero
2011-02-02, 08:42 PM
The [Color / Metal ] Knights?

Amnestic
2011-02-02, 08:49 PM
The Royal Dragons of Cormyr. You don't need to be dragons, or have any sort of royal blessing, but it sounds kinda awesome.

smasher0404
2011-02-02, 08:55 PM
Some possible names
The Purifiers of Cormyr?
The Order of Purification
The Order of the Sealed
The Order of the (Patron Animal of City)
The Order of the White Pheonix

ThatBaneCleric
2011-02-03, 10:06 AM
allright, some solid names in here, please keep on sharing if you have ideas ^^ gonna write a few names down for future orders :)

Cyrion
2011-02-03, 10:15 AM
The Cleansing Hand
The Hunters of Cormyr
The White Legion

TalonDemonKing
2011-02-03, 11:13 AM
Dispatched in mankind's darkest hour; We are Knights of the Blue Flame!
Blazblu anyone?:smallbiggrin:

Amnestic
2011-02-03, 06:11 PM
Blazblu anyone?:smallbiggrin:

The Wheel of Fate is Turning!

The Order of Sun's Phoenix
Shattered Moon Guard
Thormir's Arm/Sword
Cormyr's Shield