PDA

View Full Version : Duelist Quest: Darkening World (A Yu-Gi-Oh! Style Campaign)

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-02, 09:46 PM
Duelist Quest: Darkening World

"When the gods of this time have fallen... when the power of the cards revived... When the end exposes the past to the present... a deal gone wrong, and people rage, five will step forth to prevent the destruction of all..."

It was not until many millennia later that the Reaper of the Card's words came true.

After the duels with the Greek Gods, they sealed the powers of their cards away, and sent it south to Egypt, where the powers of the cards were discovered a millennia later.

Yet, despite the ammusement of the game, several Pharaohs saw the potential for destruction with the growing magic of the cards. Eventually, things came to a head when a rebell Pharaoh, greedy for the lands to the north of the sea, used stolen cards to summon three magnificent dragons, and they ravenged a village to the south of the capital. It took the combined effort of all the remaining Pharaohs to use their cards to not only bring down the legendary dragons, but seal the rebellious Pharaoh in a pyramid. They agreed to seal the cards, and their magic, away in the pyramid forever, not only to prevent anything like the forgotten dragon rampage (later blamed on massive floods) from happening again, but also to punish the rebel by his own cards. To be safe, they made two rooms, one with the cards and seven legendary artifacts in it, the other with the magic behind the cards.

It wasn't until the year 2000 that the cards were discovered by archaeologists, who, running out of cash for the continuing dig, sold the cards to a game company, and tried to sell the artifacts to the highest bidding museum (intercepted by various people). That company took the original cards, and made more of them... more powerful, more dangerous, more deadly...

In late 2011, one of the archaeologists discovered a door to the second room, and, despite orders to not open it until the original area was preserved, opened it.

Come midnight of January 1, 2012, none of the archaeologists remained alive.

It also triggered what came to be known later as Argammendan, the magic of the cards unleased once again, far more powerful than what the Egyptians had sealed away. It soon became clear that the cards held more power than nuclear weapons (though several countries tried to believe otherwise), and many pockets of people became powerful using the monsters of the cards against card-less opponents.

Hundreds of years later, the chaos calmed down, with countries in ruin, and wandering people drifting from ruined city to hidden inn, and then to villages. Monsters formed using the power of the cards started running the wild, making it a very dangerous place.

For all, though, the message was clear: the new power lies with those with the most powerful cards.

In 2157, at the edge of the rocky mountains, at a small inn called 'The Drunk Magician', people gather for company and protection, and to see the duels of passing duelists... including a small creature looking around from the ceiling.

"They're here," the hidden Spirit Reaper (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Reaper) muttered, with only one being in a far away realm hearing. "The five have come."

The five in question... er... why are they at the inn?

For the Five:
(RP your reasons for being at 'The Drunk Magician'. You might be working there, or you are a traveler in search of money... or a duelist watching the duel between a dragon-user and a machine-lover in the corner, complete with minature monsters attacking each other. You may also interact with each other, telling truths and lies about your character as you see fit. The first actual duel will start in a day or two.)

For guests/spectators:
Note: This adventure is for the five here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10293396&postcount=346). Please do not post in this thread unless you are one of these five or myself; have all ruling issues sent by PM to myself or the Yu-Gi-Oh! OOC thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182796), or a private OOC thread if one proves needed later on.

BladeofOblivion
2011-02-03, 11:07 AM
As Ivan enters the tavern, he looks, sickened, at the depravity within. He pulls up a chair and quietly sits.

Altaria87
2011-02-03, 11:27 AM
Leonidas is already sat at a table, nursing a mug of ale. He is shirtless but wearing a red cape and a helmet. A shield with card slots in so it can function as a Duel Disk lies at the side of his chair.
"So, if I can drive off whatever threat is about to come to this world, the 300 shall be released from their current forms, and I shall be rewarded in the afterlife. Then, the Spartan spirit shall drive off whatever evil comes our way!"
While he thinks, he shuffles a Deck of blank cards, each being slowly imbued with a spirit of one of the 300, so he will arouse less suspicion.

Allan Surgite
2011-02-03, 01:04 PM
A hooded figure enters the bar; the hood obscuring their face, they wander through the tables, moving nowhere in particular. Taking a place at a table, they sat down, waving away anyone who made inquiries.

Blue Ghost
2011-02-03, 11:43 PM
Jonathan Vallasri rubs his eyes as he wakes up at a table in the tavern. Realizing that he is not in the same place where he lay down, his hand instinctively flies to his sword hilt. He takes a moment to recollect. Why is he here? Ah yes, the angel sent him here. But what for? It had mentioned something about the dawn of eternity and a battle with an ancient foe, but what did it all mean?
While he ponders, he glances around the tavern for anyone else who may have a clue.

BladeofOblivion
2011-02-04, 01:29 AM
As Jonathan looks around, he notices Ivan giving him an odd look.

Ivan de l'une destinee turns back and continues to nurse a cup of water, silently watching the duel in the corner to stave off boredom.

Raistlin1040
2011-02-05, 12:58 PM
Ary walks nonchalantly into the inn. He wears a black cloak and tight white clothes. His hair is short and dark and his face is adorned by bright makeup. He wears dark gloves, and something that looks like a small musical keyboard is strapped to his arm. He's whistling as he walks in and takes a seat at a table.

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-05, 11:42 PM
There is a dull chatter in the 'Magician.' Some sit at the bar, asking for more drinks, others are checking their decks. One group is surrounding the duelists in the corner, as a minature Jinzo (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Jinzo) appears in front of a small Winged Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Winged_Dragon,_Guardian_of_the_Fortress_1).

"Unexpected!" says the man with the dragon. "I'll need to figure out a suitable counter."

"You proabably will," replies the Machine user. "But not this round. I'll have Jinzo attack your dragon..."

The machine swings it's arm, and a gear flies at the dragon, causing it to vanish.

"And you recieve-"

"Death?" says a voice.

The dragon user collapses face-first onto the table, with a Goblin (http://http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Black_Ops) in black clothes removing his knife from the back of the now dead dragon commander.

"This place would make a nice base, yes?" says another Goblin, dropping from the ceiling.

"Hey! We have work to do!" says a third, also dropping from above.

Five more drop together, and wave their weapons at the patrons of the inn, daring anyone to attack them.

At this moment, a man with several arrows sticking out of him and a few bullet holes bursts into the inn, with a single cry on his lips:

"GOBLINS! GOBLINS FROM THE MOUNTAINS!"

As he collapses to his death, the inn goes wild, with people running all over to get away from the incoming swarm.

The machine user barks a command, and draws a card, throwing it into a device on his arm. The Jinzo he was controlling appears at full size before him momentarily before being flattened by a hammer (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hammer_Shot). Then the man flips up a card on the table and is sent flying through (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Compulsory_Evacuation_Device) the ceiling.

BladeofOblivion
2011-02-05, 11:47 PM
Ivan instantly bursts into action, firing a crossbow previously hidden in his cloak at one of the assailants.

Cowards! Come here and face your destiny!

Raistlin1040
2011-02-05, 11:49 PM
Instantly, Ary throws back his cloak and grabs the deck at his side, loading it into the keyboard device on his arm. Suddenly, a burst of blue electrical energy explodes around the keyboard, as flashing letters on the side read "Danger! High Voltage!". I hope you gentlemen aren't looking for a fight, for your sake. He chuckles as the electrical burst dies down, though the letters keep flashing.

BladeofOblivion
2011-02-06, 12:34 AM
Ivan looks upon the unconventional ally, and comments:

See, thee wretched of this earth? Another stands against your hostility! Prepare to meet your fate!

How many more would fight against this menace?! Warriors, Friends, Allies, repulse this vermin!

((So, one thing I was unclear on. How do multiple players work, in this case? Do we just keep playing until we lose, or can we tag another player in when we start running low on LP?))

Blue Ghost
2011-02-06, 12:39 AM
Jonathan draws his rapier, Sonatina, which makes a musical whistling sound as it swishes through the air.

Come and face me vermin,
Come and meet your fate.
Come one come all, this day you'll fall,
You're just second rate.

With a reckless grin, he charges amidst the horde, his blade twirling in the dance of death.

Altaria87
2011-02-06, 03:16 AM
"Damn! Where's my spear?"
Upon seeing he has no spear, Leonidas picks up his shield and leaps over his table and into the fight, drawing a shortsword as he does so.
"Men, it appears the cards work against them as well!"
With that, he summons an Atlantean Pikeman (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Atlantean_Pikeman) who rushes into the fray alongside him.

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-07, 06:57 PM
*SNIP*

((So, one thing I was unclear on. How do multiple players work, in this case? Do we just keep playing until we lose, or can we tag another player in when we start running low on LP?))

(My original thought that someone would keep playing until they lost, or they beat the opponent. However, tagging someone in may be acceptable... all the cards on their side of the field go to their graveyard, though, and the opponent keeps their field, so changing mid-duel is really a disavantage if you don't know what you're doing.

But where were we... ah, yes...)

The few goblin scouting attackers all fall quickly, their power in their attack and not in defending. But then more march in the door, with a creature yelling from the rear of the current swarm.

"We have resisters!" calls the Goblin King (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_King), sending a new wave of goblins in. "Let us try our might against these fools! Perhaps we will have better luck with them than against that army!"

Behind the Goblin King, a... creature (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vilepawn_Archfiend)... nods in agreement. "Just remember," it says in a voice of ice, "If you fall here, you will be my lord's newest minion. Do not screw this up."

"I know. Now, charge! Who will dare to stand in our way?!?"

(Who's first up? Discuss among yourselves, and have the one who goes first draw their hand and roll initiative.)

Duelist Quest Deck 1: Goblin Raid!

Opponent: Goblin King (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_King)
Life Points: 80,000

Goblin Elite Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
Big Bang Shot
Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon
Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
Jar of Greed

BladeofOblivion
2011-02-07, 07:52 PM
((Well, what does everyone else think? I'm not sure my stall can last long against Goblins, but I do have the potential to deal a crippling blow with Dogma. If anyone else would prefer to go, that'd be great too.))

Allan Surgite
2011-02-08, 04:22 PM
((I'd be fine with doing it, since it's something my character could do.))

BladeofOblivion
2011-02-08, 05:00 PM
((Actually, that's a good Idea. I don't think anything Goblins can easily throw out will trump Machina Fortress or Ancient Gear Gadjiltron swarming. Allan can pull some damage off at the start, and I can jump in if your life gets low. Just hope I draw Messenger of Peace in that case.))

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-10, 08:58 PM
(You going to act? I'm waiting on the first one to draw their hand. Others can comment during the duel on what their thoughts are, so they are not completely out.)

(If I'm correct, Allan is the one chosen?)

Allan Surgite
2011-02-11, 02:47 AM
((Only Blade has weighed in, so I have no idea.))

Altaria87
2011-02-11, 10:40 AM
((I'm fine with Allan going first, should strike a blow against the Goblins before he gets used up :smalltongue:))

Allan Surgite
2011-02-11, 11:16 AM
The figure rose; a duel disc sprang into action.

"Demons, begone! You are a blight upon this land, so I shall cleanse you from it?" As she spoke, the deck shuffled itself; the figure drew five cards.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|-|-|-
-|-|-|-|-[/table]

Life Points

Hand ~ 5
-Mirror Force
-Bottomless Trap Hole
-Ancient Gear Golem
-Geartown
-Machina Fortress

Facedown
-

Graveyard
-

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 40
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Fortress
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
7. Machina Gearframe
8. Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
9. Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
10. Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
11. Card Trooper
12. Cyber Dragon
13. Cyber Dragon
14. Cyber Dragon
15. Future Fusion
16. Solidarity
17. Solidarity
18. Geartown
19. Geartown
20. Terraforming
21. Terraforming
22. Double Cyclone
23. Dark Hole
24. Pot of Duality
25. Limiter Removal
26. Mystical Space Typhoon
27. Mystical Space Typhoon
28. Overload Fusion
29. Monster Reborn
30. Solemn Judgement
31. Bottomless Trap Hole
32. Cloak and Dagger
33. Cloak and Dagger
34. Crevice into the Different Dimension
35. Torrential Tribute
1. Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem
2. Chimeratech Overdragon
3. Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
4. Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
5. Chimeratech Fortress Dragon
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-11, 05:15 PM
"Ah, we have opposition!" yells the Goblin King. "Form up! Get into positions! And someone get me my disk!"

A small goblin rushes to the King, handing him a stone tablet with places for cards.

Initiative: [roll0]

Cards: [roll1]

He places a deck into one of the hole in the tablet, and immediatally draws five cards.

Cards:

Hand: 5

Zero Gravity
Metalmorph
Ekibyo Drakmord
Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot

Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
(Drawn) Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-11, 05:16 PM
"Show me strength!"

[roll0]

((Er, how large is the bar? I'm also presuming that cards "materialise" in this; if need be, have the Field spell transport the two just outside to make room or whatever. Also: plain-text in brackets.

Alternatively, it's simply an illusion.))

"I have scoured marches both east and west, hunted for a superior duelist - there is none! I am Anemos, and you are naught before me."

"I bring (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Terraforming) order (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Geartown) into being - and then destroy it." An ethereal blue ring appeared around Anemos and her opposition; it soon began to rise, forming the illusion of a great urban metropolis. And then, it crumbled - a storm descended upon it, and the ground became level once more. But as the buildings crashed and collapsed, Anemos spoke. "But in destruction, courage and strength emerge. Rise, Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon[ (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Gear_Gadjiltron_Dragon)!" The ruins moved together; as if acting on cosmic blueprints, they formed a colossal dragon. It dwarfed Anemos, certainly - and as the snake-like body and lizard-like face assembled, gargantuan wings spread open across the creatures back. And yet, around the Dragon, the illusion of Geartown rose again.

"Antiquity is greater than the days that are here. I prepare for the future with two face-downs, and end my turn.

Play Terraforming, search out Geartown. Play Geartown. Set a Field spell; Geartown summons Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon from the deck. Flip face-down Geartown, set two face-downs.

Field - Geartown
{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|A|-|-
-|-|F|F|-[/table]
Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon - 3000/2000

Life Points

Hand ~ 2
-Ancient Gear Golem
-Machina Fortress

Facedown
(S/T3) - Mirror Force
(S/T4) - BTH

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 34
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Fortress
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
7. Machina Gearframe
9. Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
10. Card Trooper
11. Cyber Dragon
12. Cyber Dragon
13. Cyber Dragon
14. Future Fusion
15. Solidarity
16. Solidarity
17. Geartown
18. Terraforming
19. Double Cyclone
20. Dark Hole
21. Pot of Duality
22. Limiter Removal
23. Mystical Space Typhoon
24. Mystical Space Typhoon
25. Overload Fusion
26. Monster Reborn
27. Solemn Judgement
28. Bottomless Trap Hole
29. Cloak and Dagger
30. Cloak and Dagger
31. Crevice into the Different Dimension
32. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-11, 07:44 PM
The Goblin King nods. "Interesting. A powerful monster, more powerful than I can get out on the first swing. But we will bring it down!"

[roll0]

"First, I will call upon my assistant here," the Goblin says, handing a green card to the creature next to him.

The Archfiend nods in agreement, and starts chanting words in a fell tounge, making motions towards the Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon. A purple mist surrounds the dragon momentarily before entering it, and with a shout, purple heads start sprouting from the dragon, and giving it far too many limbs.

"The curse of Ekibyo Drakmord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ekibyo_Drakmord) has been placed on the target," the creature states. "Unless he has a cure for it, I doubt it will harm you."

"Are you going to prove us wrong, lord of machines?" asks the Goblin.

Allan Surgite
2011-02-12, 05:56 AM
"If I had an objection, I'd not raise it now."

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-12, 01:13 PM
"Then let's get my army going!" yells the goblin. "I now summon Goblin Attack Force (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Attack_Force) in attack mode!"

A troop of goblins charges forth past the king, and roars for blood, stomping the ground, wanting to strike.

"I then equip my men with Big Bang Shot (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bang_Shot), increasing their strength even further!"

One of the goblins in the front glows with flaming energy, it's sword becoming a blade of electricity. The Goblin in question swings it's sword around threateningly, becoming more eager to attack.

"And then, because your beast, while disabled, is still a greater match than my Goblins, I'll set two more cards in the back row, and then allow you to make the next move."

Monsters:
Goblin Attack Force (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Attack_Force) (2700/0)

Spells/Traps:
Big Bang Shot (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bang_Shot) (Equiped to Goblin Attack Force)
???
???
Ekibyo Drakmord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ekibyo_Drakmord) (2 Turns Remaining)

Cards:

Monsters:
Goblin Attack Force (Equiped with Big Bang Shot)
Spells/Traps:
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Metalmorph
Ekibyo Drakmord
Hand: 1

Marauding Captain

Deck:

(Drawn) Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-12, 03:21 PM
As the troop charges past their king, the floor cracks, and they tumble into an abyss, which seals itself in seconds. "You've run amok of my Bottomless Trap Hole. Anything else?"

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-12, 03:42 PM
As the troop charges past their king, the floor cracks, and they tumble into an abyss, which seals itself in seconds. "You've run amok of my Bottomless Trap Hole. Anything else?"

The Archfiend takes out a list, and writes something down. "That's fifty," it says, chuckling.

The Goblin King glares momentarily at the archfiend, then the floor whre his first troops fell, and then at his opponent. With a wave of his hand, the sword that had powered up the goblins returns to his hand.

No other effect, other than Big Bang Shot not being played, because it's target disapeared.

"Your move," the King growls.

Allan Surgite
2011-02-12, 03:52 PM
"My move."

[roll0]

"I discard an Ancient Gear Golem to summon Machina Fortress from my hand. Machina Fortress strikes directly, and I end my turn."

Field - Geartown
{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|A|M|-
-|-|F|-|-[/table]
Machina Fortress - 2500/1600

Life Points

Hand ~ 1
-Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity

Facedown
(S/T3) - Mirror Force

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 31
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Fortress
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Gearframe
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
7. Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
9. Card Trooper
10. Cyber Dragon
11. Cyber Dragon
12. Cyber Dragon
13. Future Fusion
14. Solidarity
15. Solidarity
16. Geartown
17. Terraforming
18. Double Cyclone
19. Dark Hole
20. Pot of Duality
21. Limiter Removal
22. Mystical Space Typhoon
23. Mystical Space Typhoon
24. Overload Fusion
25. Monster Reborn
26. Solemn Judgement
27. Bottomless Trap Hole
28. Cloak and Dagger
29. Cloak and Dagger
30. Crevice into the Different Dimension
31. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-12, 05:15 PM
The Goblin King pauses for a moment, then the Fortress attacks him.

A single slash is made, but is a powerful one. Luckily for the Goblin, he's got strength to spare.

"We have time... or at least, I do," says the goblin, taking out a sewing needle and starting to repair the hole the Fortress tore in his clothing. "Now, let's see what we can do..."

[roll0]

"Ugh... not much... I'll just set a card and end..."

Monsters:
??? (???/???)

Spells/Traps:
???
???
Ekibyo Drakmord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ekibyo_Drakmord) (1 Turn Remaining)

Life Points: 77,500

Cards:

Monsters:
Marauding Captain (1200/400)
Spells/Traps:
Zero Gravity
Metalmorph
Ekibyo Drakmord
Hand: 2

Big Bang Shot
Gaap the Divine Soldier

Graveyard
Empty
Removed from play/ Sent to Pandemonium:
Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
(Drawn) Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-13, 03:18 PM
"Prepare to be outclassed."

[roll0]

"My Fortress will annihilate your face-down. At the end of the turn, my Dragon is destroyed - but from it's ruins comes an even mightier beast! Rise up, Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Emperor_Grannel_Infinity)!"

And with that... my turn finishes."

Field - Geartown
{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|G|M|-
-|-|F|-|-[/table]
Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity - 0+LP/2 (4000)/0+LP/2 (4000)

Life Points

Hand ~ 1
-Cyber Dragon

Facedown
(S/T3) - Mirror Force

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 30
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Fortress
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Gearframe
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
9. Card Trooper
10. Cyber Dragon
11. Cyber Dragon
12. Future Fusion
13. Solidarity
14. Solidarity
15. Geartown
16. Terraforming
17. Double Cyclone
18. Dark Hole
19. Pot of Duality
20. Limiter Removal
21. Mystical Space Typhoon
22. Mystical Space Typhoon
23. Overload Fusion
24. Monster Reborn
25. Solemn Judgement
26. Bottomless Trap Hole
27. Cloak and Dagger
28. Cloak and Dagger
29. Crevice into the Different Dimension
30. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-13, 03:31 PM
A Marauding Captain is tossed to the graveyard, and the Goblin King looks at the creature that suddenly appeared where the metalic dragon fell.

"You do have the curse back, you know," said the Archfiend.

"I know," growled the King. "I want to see what else I'm getting first."

[roll0]

"Where are my men when I need them?!?" yells the King, looking at the hole in the ceiling above him.

Behind him, his men have calmed down significantly, and are playing a different card game.

"Got any 2s?"

"Go fish."

Ignoring the slacking troops behind him, the Goblin King hands the Archfiend a card again with one hand, and facepalms with the other.

"You really can't afford to have that thing get through, can you?" asks the creature, before he starts chanting his spell.

Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity gets cursed with it.

"I'll set one more backrow, and end..."

Monsters:
(none)

Spells/Traps:
???
???
Ekibyo Drakmord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ekibyo_Drakmord) (2 Turns Remaining)
???

Life Points: 77,500

Cards:

Monsters:
Marauding Captain
Spells/Traps:
Zero Gravity
Metalmorph
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot

Big Bang Shot
Gaap the Divine Soldier

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-13, 04:18 PM
"Hmph."

[roll0]

"Fortress will fire on you, and I'll end my turn."

Field - Geartown
{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|G|M|-
-|-|F|-|-[/table]
Machine Emperor Grannel Infinity - 0+LP/2 (4000)/0+LP/2 (4000)

Life Points

Hand ~ 2
-Cyber Dragon
-Limiter Removal

Facedown
(S/T3) - Mirror Force

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 29
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Fortress
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Gearframe
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
9. Card Trooper
10. Cyber Dragon
11. Cyber Dragon
12. Future Fusion
13. Solidarity
14. Solidarity
15. Geartown
16. Terraforming
17. Double Cyclone
18. Dark Hole
19. Pot of Duality
20. Mystical Space Typhoon
22. Overload Fusion
23. Monster Reborn
24. Solemn Judgement
25. Bottomless Trap Hole
26. Cloak and Dagger
27. Cloak and Dagger
28. Crevice into the Different Dimension
29. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-13, 05:20 PM
"Come on... where are my men?" pleads the Goblin King.

[roll0]

Looking at the card he drew, he breathes a sigh of relief.

"It won't stand against that fortress, but it will be enough. I call forth my stealth agents."

A silence.

"My spies?"

More silence.

"All right, get in there, Goblin Black Ops (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Black_Ops)!"

With a cloud of smoke, a group of goblins dressed in black appear next to the machine user.

"Already in position. Good. Now, I'll flip up Big Bang Shot (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bang_Shot) in my backrow, increasing their attack further."

One of the Goblins gains a metalic sword with sparks and flames, and prepares to strike.

"Now, they will attack directly for 1700 damage!"

The Goblins make a few quick strikes against their opponent, then rush back to in front of their King, tired out.

"Your move."

Monsters:
Goblin Black Ops (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Black_Ops) (1700/0)

Spells/Traps:
???
???
Ekibyo Drakmord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ekibyo_Drakmord) (1 Turn Remaining)
Big Bang Shot (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bang_Shot)

Life Points: 75,000

Cards:

Monsters:
Marauding Captain
Spells/Traps:
Zero Gravity
Metalmorph
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot

Big Bang Shot
Gaap the Divine Soldier

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-13, 05:35 PM
"I have only begun to fight - your attack activates my Mirror Force, which massacres your Black Ops before they attack. Anything else?"

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-13, 05:51 PM
"ENOUGH!"

Suddenly, everyone in the room floats upwards momentarily, then comes crashing down in different positions.

The Mirror Force goes flying by, missing the now defensive Goblin Black Ops.

The Fortress and the General are now in defensive position as well.

"Take a taste of Zero Gravity (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Gravity), will you?" says the King, getting to his feet. "Any other counters?" If none, it will be your turn.

Allan Surgite
2011-02-14, 05:02 PM
Getting to her feet, Anemos laughed. "You waste resources in the worst way. My turn."

[roll0]

"I set a face-down, move my Fortress' battle position and tribute Grannel for a Cyber Dragon - this rids me of your curse. Cyber Dragon strikes your Goblins down, and my Fortress attacks directly."

Field - Geartown
{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|C|M|-
-|-|F|-|-[/table]
Cyber Dragon - 2100/1600

Life Points

Hand ~ 1
-Limiter Removal

Facedown
(S/T3) - BTH

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 28
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Fortress
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Gearframe
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
9. Card Trooper
10. Cyber Dragon
11. Cyber Dragon
12. Future Fusion
13. Solidarity
14. Solidarity
15. Geartown
16. Terraforming
17. Double Cyclone
18. Dark Hole
19. Pot of Duality
20. Mystical Space Typhoon
22. Overload Fusion
23. Monster Reborn
24. Solemn Judgement
25. Cloak and Dagger
26. Cloak and Dagger
27. Crevice into the Different Dimension
28. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-14, 05:26 PM
The Goblin King is blown backwards by the force of the attacks, knocking him prone momentarily.

"You know," the Archfiend says, "It would be wise to save your recources instead of wasting them in anger. Or, you could just surrender now."

The Goblin gets on his feet, and glares at the creature. "We were defeated once before. We will not be defeated again."

[roll0]

The Goblin's eye twitches. "Fat lot of good that does me now... Go and make your move..."

Monsters:
(none)

Spells/Traps:
???

Life Points: 72,500

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph

Hand: 3

Big Bang Shot
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Forbidden Chalice

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord

Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
(Drawn) Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-14, 05:35 PM
"Some king you are."

[roll0]

"I set a face-down, then play Mystical Space Typhoon, destroying Geartown and summoning another Gadjiltron Dragon to my field. My three strike you directly, and I'll end my turn."

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|A|C|M|-
-|-|F|F|-[/table]
Cyber Dragon - 2100/1600

Life Points

Hand ~ 0
-

Facedown
(S/T3) - BTH
(S/T4) - Limiter Removal

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 27
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Fortress
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Gearframe
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
8. Card Trooper
9. Cyber Dragon
10. Cyber Dragon
11. Future Fusion
12. Solidarity
13. Solidarity
14. Geartown
15. Terraforming
16. Double Cyclone
17. Dark Hole
18. Pot of Duality
19. Mystical Space Typhoon
20. Overload Fusion
21. Monster Reborn
22. Solemn Judgement
23. Cloak and Dagger
24. Cloak and Dagger
25. Crevice into the Different Dimension
26. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-14, 05:56 PM
"Oh, Cr-":smalleek:

With a mighty blow, the Goblin goes flying through the wall of the tavern, and with a wave of an arm of the Archfiend, the goblin appears again where he was originally standing.

"Bad luck... real bad luck..." the Goblin groans.

[roll0]

"Metalmorph was destroyed... still nothing I can use..."

Suddenly, the Goblin shouts towards the sky that is easily seen through the hole in the ceiling.

"WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, ANCIENT LORDS OF THE CARDS?!? WHY ARE YOU NEGLECTING YOUR CREATIONS?!?"

The Goblin King gets into a defensive position, and prepares for another attack.

Monsters:
(none)

Spells/Traps:
???

Life Points: 64,900

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph

Big Bang Shot
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord

Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-14, 06:04 PM
((Er, what happened to your face-down? MST blew up Geartown... :smallconfused: ))

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-14, 06:12 PM
((Er, what happened to your face-down? MST blew up Geartown... :smallconfused: ))

((My error... I thought it was destroyed by a monster effect... go on with your turn...))

Allan Surgite
2011-02-14, 06:15 PM
[roll0]

"I set a face-down, and my monsters shall batter you a second time. Why play adventurously, when you are clearly unable to stop such majestic beings crushing you?"

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|A|C|M|-
-|F|F|F|-[/table]
Cyber Dragon - 2100/1600

Life Points

Hand ~ 0
-

Facedown
(S/T2) - Crevice into the Different Dimension
(S/T3) - BTH
(S/T4) - Limiter Removal

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 25
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Fortress
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Gearframe
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
8. Card Trooper
9. Cyber Dragon
10. Cyber Dragon
11. Future Fusion
12. Solidarity
13. Solidarity
14. Geartown
15. Terraforming
16. Double Cyclone
17. Dark Hole
18. Pot of Duality
19. Mystical Space Typhoon
20. Overload Fusion
21. Monster Reborn
22. Solemn Judgement
23. Cloak and Dagger
24. Cloak and Dagger
25. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-14, 06:21 PM
"And I thought that army was bad enough!" shouts the Goblin, wearily walking back to position. "You are in a class all your own!"

Behind him, his army of Goblins is heavily slacking off.

[roll0]

Looking at his card, he yells to the sky. "WHY? WHY?"

The Archfiend grins at this, writing something down.

"I'll set it and end. Not much, but it might help."

Monsters:
(none)

Spells/Traps:
???
???

Life Points: 57,300

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph
Mystical Space Typhoon

Hand: 4

Big Bang Shot
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord

Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Mystical Space Typhoon
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-14, 06:29 PM
"There are no classes; there is only chaos."

[roll0]

"Once more, my monsters laugh at you. My Gadjiltron Draogn will lead; if your new face-down is a threat, it shall not be triggered thanks to my Dragon's effect. Turn end."

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|A|C|M|-
-|F|F|F|-[/table]
Cyber Dragon - 2100/1600

Life Points

Hand ~ 1
-Cyber Dragon

Facedown
(S/T3) - BTH
(S/T4) - Limiter Removal

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 25
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Fortress
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Gearframe
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
8. Card Trooper
9. Cyber Dragon
10. Future Fusion
11. Solidarity
12. Solidarity
13. Geartown
14. Terraforming
15. Double Cyclone
16. Dark Hole
17. Pot of Duality
18. Mystical Space Typhoon
19. Overload Fusion
20. Monster Reborn
21. Solemn Judgement
22. Cloak and Dagger
23. Cloak and Dagger
24. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-16, 05:31 PM
"Running out of options... come on, come on..." mutters the goblin.

[roll0]

"Somewhat helpful, at least," says the Goblin. "I'll set the backrow card and end."

Monsters:
(none)

Spells/Traps:
???
???
???

Life Points: 49,700

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph
Mystical Space Typhoon
Jar of Greed

Hand: 4

Big Bang Shot
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord

Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
(Drawn) Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-16, 05:43 PM
"For your defences, I care not."

[roll0]

"I activate Solidarity, which makes my Machines even mightier. Now, my three will strike at you directly, and I'll end my turn."

[Total damage: 3800+2900+3300=10000LP]

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|A|C|M|-
-|F|F|F|-[/table]
Cyber Dragon - 2100/1600
Machina Fortress - 3300/1600

Life Points

Hand ~ 1
-Cyber Dragon

Facedown
(S/T4) - Limiter Removal

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown
-Solidarity
-BTH

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 23
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Fortress
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Gearframe
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
8. Card Trooper
9. Cyber Dragon
10. Future Fusion
11. Solidarity
12. Geartown
13. Terraforming
14. Double Cyclone
15. Dark Hole
16. Pot of Duality
17. Mystical Space Typhoon
18. Overload Fusion
19. Monster Reborn
20. Solemn Judgement
21. Cloak and Dagger
22. Cloak and Dagger
23. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-16, 06:02 PM
When Solidarity is played, a few things happen in quick succession.

First, when it hits the field, one of the Goblin's facedowns flips face-up, and a Mystical Space Typhoon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mystical_Space) immediatally destroys it, before the battle phase can even be entered.

Second, the card the Goblin had set the previous turn also flips face up in response to the mystic wind, and a Jar of Greed (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Jar_of_Greed) coughs up a new card for the Goblin.

[roll0]

"That should give me a new chance, and slow you down," says the goblin. "Unless you have a way to get around my action. Does this change your turn in any way?"

Allan Surgite
2011-02-17, 11:59 AM
"You're awful smug for a loser. My monsters still attack, and I still end my turn."

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-17, 05:41 PM
The Archfiend looks at the Goblin in surprise as the whirlwind and jar activate, and his writing utencil cracks.

"I couldn't stop your attacks," The Goblin admits, walking back to position. "I could prevent them from becoming more powerful, though."

[roll0]

"A chance for a turn-around is here, though," the Goblin King says. "I'll now call forth some of my men. At last."

Another group of goblins rushes forth, tossing their cards at the machines as they enter the field.

"Oh, and check for traps! That is, if our opponent has set any... like..."

"Like a supposedly bottomless trap hole?" interrupts the Archfiend, creating a new pen from midair. "One that leads to Pandemonium? We always welcome new souls, you know."

Monster:

Goblin Attack Force (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Attack_Force) (2300/0)

Traps/Spells:

???

Life Points: 42,100

Cards:

Monsters:
Goblin Attack Force
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph

Big Bang Shot
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
Mystical Space Typhoon
Jar of Greed

Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

(Drawn) Goblin Elite Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
(Drawn) Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-17, 06:14 PM
One such hole opened up. "Hmhmhmm."

((BTH activated.))

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-17, 06:24 PM
The Goblin King turns bright red in anger, glaring at where his men had fallen downward.

"Hilarious!" calls the Archfiend. "Right after I warned of such a possiblity, it happened!"

With a minute of laughter from the Archfiend, he coughs, and says, "Ahem. That's one-hundred."

"...End..."

Monsters:

(none)

Traps/Spells:

???

Life Points: 42,100

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph

Big Bang Shot
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
Mystical Space Typhoon
Jar of Greed

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
(Drawn) Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-17, 06:33 PM
[roll0]

"My mechanical monsters massacre; direct attacks from all three. Turn end."

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|A|C|M|-
-|F|F|F|-[/table]
Cyber Dragon - 2100/1600

Life Points

Hand ~ 2
-Cyber Dragon
-Dark Hole

Facedown
(S/T4) - Limiter Removal

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown
-Solidarity
-BTH

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 22
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Fortress
3. Machina Fortress
4. Machina Gearframe
5. Machina Gearframe
6. Machina Gearframe
8. Card Trooper
9. Cyber Dragon
10. Future Fusion
11. Solidarity
12. Geartown
13. Terraforming
14. Double Cyclone
15. Pot of Duality
16. Mystical Space Typhoon
17. Overload Fusion
18. Monster Reborn
19. Solemn Judgement
20. Cloak and Dagger
21. Cloak and Dagger
22. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-17, 06:43 PM
The Goblin King limps back to position, drawing a card from his disk while walking.

[roll0]

(Don't you have one less backrow card?)

"Not as good as the captured ones, but they have a chance of getting the job done," says the King.

He blows upon a horn, and a group of goblins marches, not runs, onto the ruins of the inn, in armor that shines like the moon.

"Meet my Goblin Elite Attack Force (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Elite_Attack_Force)," says the King. "Do you have any more counters to their calling?"

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-19, 08:05 PM
(Excuse the double post, but the other player at this stage seems to be waiting for something.)

"Well, let's turn this around," says the goblin. "First, I'll activate my second Mystical Space Typhoon on the card behind your Cyber Dragon, to lower the threats."

A quick gust of wind strikes, clearing a piece of the field.

"Now, I call my attackers back for a moment."

With some confusion, the goblins on the field walk over to the King, who is pouring a drink for them.

"Take all of this, and you will be ready to counter next round."

The King hands them a weapon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bang_Shot), and some armor (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Metalmorph).

"Now, that won't be enough on it's own," says the king. "I even sat on that armor for several rounds, and it isn't enough. But this will finish the job." And the King offers his men a drink.

With confused glances, the Goblins take the drink (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Forbidden_Chalice), and rush back to the field, more agressive than before.

"Now, attack Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon, with 3300 Attack!"

The Goblins charge the great dragon, bringing it down. But some of the Goblins gain more powerful as they head to the commander of the dragon.

"Now, due to the effect of the armor I gave my men," the King says, watching them attack his opposite, "You also take damage equal to half the destroyed monster's attack! So you take 1800 damage total! Any counters to any of this?"

Allan Surgite
2011-02-20, 05:38 AM
((Er, no, I was just busy yesterday ^^; If you saw me online, that was me mis-clicking on my GitP bookmark when finding my bookmark for bbc.co.uk.

Also: you're right about my backrow, and it's the card behind Cyber Dragon that shouldn't be there. What will MST target instead?

Also: Metalmorph doesn't appear to work the way you think it does, unless you were just waxing poetically.))

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-20, 01:45 PM
(MST will target behind your other dragon. Sorry for the confusion.

Also, Metalmorph increases attack and defence by 300. During damage calculation, the monster gains half of the opposing monster's attack. That's how I got the 1800 damage. Is that right?)

Allan Surgite
2011-02-20, 02:06 PM
((The way you phrased it made it sound quite different... nevertheless. Also: you have 35,500LP now, yeah?))

[roll0]

The figure shook a bit from the attack; looked to her right and left. Why do none of them help...? It doesn't matter. I will win.

"I summon Machina Gearframe to the field, who adds a Fortress from my deck to my hand. I now discard a Fortress and a Cyber Dragon from my hand to summon that Fortress to the field. I now activate my face-down Limiter Removal, doubling the attack of all Machines." From each of her mechanical monsters began a faint buzzing sound; from one or two, columns of smoke rose. "Now! As that armour's attack bonus is only applied during attacks conducted by that monster, my Machina Gearframe can destroy it. Now, my other three monsters will also strike at you directly. Now, do you see the futility of your continued survival?"

In my Main Phase 2, my Gearframe's Union properties allow me to equip it to a Fortress, preventing it from truly overclocking itself and being destroyed. In my End Phase, all of my Machines crumble bar the Fortress with the Gearframe, and the Gearframe is destroyed. Turn end."

(Total damage: 300+4200+5000+5000=14500LP)

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|-|M|-
-|-|-|-|-[/table]

Life Points

Hand ~ 1
-Dark Hole

Facedown
-

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown
-Solidarity
-BTH
-Crevice into the Different Dimension
-Cyber Dragon
-Limiter Removal
-Cyber Dragon
-Machina Gearframe
-Machina Fortress

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 20
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Fortress
3. Machina Gearframe
4. Machina Gearframe
5. Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
6. Card Trooper
7. Cyber Dragon
8. Future Fusion
9. Solidarity
10. Geartown
11. Terraforming
12. Double Cyclone
13. Pot of Duality
14. Mystical Space Typhoon
15. Overload Fusion
16. Monster Reborn
17. Solemn Judgement
18. Cloak and Dagger
19. Cloak and Dagger
20. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-22, 07:13 PM
The Goblin is blown backwards by the force of the attack, forcing his men to fall.

"I wasn't done!" cried the King, limping back to his place where he had stood before. "But even with what I would have done, you would have still destroyed my men."

"Make it more clear next time," says the Archfiend. "That way, you won't be left shortchanged."

The Goblin glares at the Archfiend, who is buisily writing something down on his paper, and then to his opponent across the field.

"... I will not lose my soul to a bunch of... of... machines!"

There is a cracking sound from near the fiend, now looking down at two halves of his quill.

[roll0]

"I even had better luck against that warrior that drove us here! Never have I seen my cards go against me like today! I'll just set pair of backrow cards and end..."

Monsters:

(none)

Traps/Spells:

???
???

Life Points: 21,000

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph
Final Attack Orders

Gaap the Divine Soldier

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
Mystical Space Typhoon
Jar of Greed
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph
Big Bang Shot

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
(Drawn) Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
(Drawn) Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-22, 07:21 PM
"You were not meant to exist! Let me take you back to nonexistence!"

[roll0]

"Fortress! Attack directly! Turn end."

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|-|M|-
-|-|-|-|-[/table]

Life Points

Hand ~ 2
-Dark Hole
-Machina Fortress

Facedown
-

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown
-Solidarity
-BTH
-Cyber Dragon
-Limiter Removal
-Cyber Dragon
-Machina Gearframe
-Machina Fortress

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 19
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Gearframe
3. Machina Gearframe
4. Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
5. Card Trooper
6. Cyber Dragon
7. Future Fusion
8. Solidarity
9. Geartown
10. Terraforming
11. Double Cyclone
12. Pot of Duality
13. Mystical Space Typhoon
14. Overload Fusion
15. Monster Reborn
16. Solemn Judgement
17. Cloak and Dagger
18. Cloak and Dagger
19. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-02-22, 07:35 PM
"Not as deadly as it was before... but it still hurts..."

[roll0]

"...Set a backrow and end..."

Monsters:

(none)

Traps/Spells:

???
???
???

Life Points: 18,500

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph
Final Attack Orders
Zero Gravity

Gaap the Divine Soldier

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
Mystical Space Typhoon
Jar of Greed
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph
Big Bang Shot

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
(Drawn) Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
(Drawn) Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-02-28, 03:27 PM
[roll0]

"I will win! I discard a Fortress and a Gearframe from my hand to call that Fortress to the field. My two monsters work together to strike at you directly, and my turn ends."

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|M|M|-
-|-|-|-|-[/table]

Life Points

Hand ~ 1
-Dark Hole

Facedown
-

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown
-Solidarity
-BTH
-Cyber Dragon
-Limiter Removal
-Cyber Dragon
-Machina Gearframe
-Machina Fortress

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 19
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Gearframe
3. Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
4. Card Trooper
5. Cyber Dragon
6. Future Fusion
7. Solidarity
8. Geartown
9. Terraforming
10. Double Cyclone
11. Pot of Duality
12. Mystical Space Typhoon
13. Overload Fusion
14. Monster Reborn
15. Solemn Judgement
16. Cloak and Dagger
17. Cloak and Dagger
18. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-03-01, 07:01 PM
The Goblin King flinches as the attacks hit him, tearing more tears in his already tattered clothing.

"Not... done... yet..."

[roll0]

"Nearly at an end... I must pass to you..."

Monsters:

(none)

Traps/Spells:

???
???
???

Life Points: 13,500

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph
Final Attack Orders
Zero Gravity

Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
Mystical Space Typhoon
Jar of Greed
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph
Big Bang Shot

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
(Drawn) Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
Mystical Space Typhoon
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
(Drawn) Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-03-02, 04:43 PM
[roll0]

"I activate Pot of Duality."

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|M|M|-
-|-|-|-|-[/table]

Life Points

Hand ~ 1
-Dark Hole

Facedown
-

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown
-Solidarity
-BTH
-Cyber Dragon
-Limiter Removal
-Cyber Dragon
-Machina Gearframe
-Machina Fortress

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 19
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Gearframe
4. Card Trooper
5. Cyber Dragon
6. Future Fusion
7. Solidarity
8. Geartown
9. Terraforming
10. Double Cyclone
11. Mystical Space Typhoon
12. Overload Fusion
13. Monster Reborn
14. Solemn Judgement
15. Cloak and Dagger
16. Cloak and Dagger
17. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Allan Surgite
2011-03-02, 04:46 PM
[roll0] (MST)
[roll1] (AG Gadjiltron Dragon)
[roll2] (Monster Reborn)

"I take the first card, and shuffle the remainder into my deck. MST will destroy your... left-hand trap card, Zone 2! My Fortresses attack directly, and my turn ends."

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|-|M|M|-
-|-|-|-|-[/table]

Life Points

Hand ~ 1
-Dark Hole

Facedown
-

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown
-Solidarity
-BTH
-Cyber Dragon
-Limiter Removal
-Cyber Dragon
-Machina Gearframe
-Machina Fortress

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 19
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Machina Gearframe
4. Card Trooper
5. Cyber Dragon
6. Future Fusion
7. Solidarity
8. Geartown
9. Terraforming
10. Double Cyclone
11. Overload Fusion
12. Monster Reborn
13. Solemn Judgement
14. Cloak and Dagger
15. Cloak and Dagger
16. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-03-02, 07:41 PM
"My Final Attack Orders!" cries the King. "Gone!"

[roll0]

"Nearly at an end!" calls the Goblin, angrily waving his cards. "If I was able to remain, I'd change my powers before another duel. I'll set the backrow card I just drew, and I'll pass to you."

"As it is, I'm likely dead in a couple turns. These cards are useless!" calls the King, angrily making motions at the Archfiend nearby. "I can't summon their power!"

Monsters:

(none)

Traps/Spells:

???
???
???

Life Points: 8,500

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph
Mystical Space Typhoon
Zero Gravity

Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
Mystical Space Typhoon
Jar of Greed
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph
Big Bang Shot
Final Attack Orders

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
(Drawn) Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
(Drawn) Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-03-03, 01:39 PM
"They work fine. You're just weak."

[roll0]

"I summon Machina Gearframe, but will not use it's effect. My monsters will obliterate your life-points, and I end my turn."

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|G|M|M|-
-|-|-|-|-[/table]
Machina Gearframe - 1800/0

Life Points

Hand ~ 1
-Dark Hole

Facedown
-

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown
-Solidarity
-BTH
-Cyber Dragon
-Limiter Removal
-Cyber Dragon
-Machina Gearframe
-Machina Fortress

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 15
1. Ancient Gear Golem
2. Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon
3. Card Trooper
4. Cyber Dragon
5. Future Fusion
6. Solidarity
7. Geartown
8. Terraforming
9. Double Cyclone
10. Overload Fusion
11. Monster Reborn
12. Solemn Judgement
13. Cloak and Dagger
14. Cloak and Dagger
15. Torrential Tribute
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-03-05, 07:28 PM
"One last chance... one last chance..."

[roll0]

"Something at least... I must end my turn..."

Monsters:

(none)

Traps/Spells:

???
???
???

Life Points: 1,700

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph
Mystical Space Typhoon
Zero Gravity

Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
United We Stand

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
Mystical Space Typhoon
Jar of Greed
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph
Big Bang Shot
Final Attack Orders

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
(Drawn) United We Stand
United We Stand
Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
(Drawn) Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
(Drawn) Jar of Greed

BladeofOblivion
2011-03-06, 10:34 PM
Ivan laughed.

"Look who's high and mighty now, Goblin King! Ha! And you, foul demon..."

Ivan pulled a Super Soaker pistol filled with Holy Water, firing a quick blast at the Archfiend Advisor.

Allan Surgite
2011-03-07, 03:03 PM
[roll0]

Anemos turned to Ivan for a moment. "Contribute something useful, or leave!"

Returning to the duel, she snorted. "Machina Gearframe! Crush that impotent monster!"

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|G|M|M|-
-|-|-|-|-[/table]

Life Points

Hand ~ 2
-Dark Hole
-Torrential Tribute

Facedown
-

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown
-Solidarity
-BTH
-Cyber Dragon
-Limiter Removal
-Cyber Dragon
-Machina Gearframe
-Machina Fortress

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 15
1. Ancient Gear Golem
3. Card Trooper
4. Cyber Dragon
5. Future Fusion
6. Solidarity
7. Geartown
8. Terraforming
9. Double Cyclone
10. Overload Fusion
11. Monster Reborn
12. Solemn Judgement
13. Cloak and Dagger
14. Cloak and Dagger
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-03-07, 05:30 PM
The Archfiend grins momentarily, then his face turns to fear as the Holy Water hits him.

"YEEEEE!" he calls, as it cuts through his paper and burns a hole on his skin. "That hurts!"

After a few moments, in which the creature recovers, shaking off the water, he says, "Your friend had an easier time of it that he could have. You know the King's deck? I helped... ahem... tip the odds against him. Why else would he be struggling now?"

"YOU!" yells the Goblin King. "YOU conspired against me? I should have guessed. Never trust one of his kind. But why? I signed that contract with you. Wasn't that enough?"

The King then spits at his trickster, and glares at him. "I will pull through this day. I will succeed..."

Then, as the Gearframe attacks, he waves his hand, and one of his cards in the backrow flips faceup.

Once again, everyone is thrown into the air and tossed back into different positions.

"Zero Gravity strikes once again!" calls the King. "That buys me another turn. Assuming you have no counter."

Allan Surgite
2011-03-10, 04:55 PM
"You lie, foolish fiend! You and your kin are scared to admit that a single human could overcome your filthy brothers with such ease! Your trap changes nothing - in Main Phase 2, I change the battle positions to their original states and end my turn."

Eternal Drifter
2011-03-15, 06:32 PM
"That trap buys me more time... more time to survive, and perhaps win this," says the Goblin King, nervously.

"May the gods favor me..." he says, reaching for his deck.

[roll0]

"They mock me... I set a backrow card and end..."

Monsters:

(none)

Traps/Spells:

???
???
???

Life Points: 1,700

Cards:

Monsters:
(none)
Spells/Traps:
Metalmorph
Mystical Space Typhoon
Zero Gravity

Gaap the Divine Soldier
Gaap the Divine Soldier
United We Stand

Graveyard

Marauding Captain
Big Bang Shot
Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
Mystical Space Typhoon
Jar of Greed
Forbidden Chalice
Metalmorph
Big Bang Shot
Final Attack Orders
Zero Gravity

Goblin Attack Force
Goblin Attack Force
Deck:

Goblin Attack Force
Marauding Captain
Marauding Captain
Gaap the Divine Soldier
Final Attack Orders
Final Attack Orders
Goblin Black Ops
(Drawn) Goblin Black Ops
Goblin Black Ops
United We Stand
(Drawn) United We Stand
United We Stand
(Drawn) Zero Gravity
(Drawn)Zero Gravity
(Drawn) Zero Gravity
Ekibyo Drakmord
(Drawn) Ekibyo Drakmord
Ekibyo Drakmord
Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Big Bang Shot
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Metalmorph
(Drawn) Metalmorph
Forbidden Chalice
Forbidden Chalice
Megamorph
(Drawn) Jar of Greed

Allan Surgite
2011-03-16, 02:18 PM
[roll0]

"I set a face-down, and my Gearframe will attack you once again!"

{table=head]1|2|3|4|5
-|G|M|M|-
-|-|F|-|-[/table]

Life Points

Hand ~ 2
-Dark Hole
-Torrential Tribute

Facedown
(S/T3) - Solemn Judgement

Graveyard
-Terraforming
-Geartown
-BTH
-Ancient Gear Golem
-MST
-Geartown
-Solidarity
-BTH
-Cyber Dragon
-Limiter Removal
-Cyber Dragon
-Machina Gearframe
-Machina Fortress

Removed From Play
-

Machina Sedes ~ 13
1. Ancient Gear Golem
3. Card Trooper
4. Cyber Dragon
5. Future Fusion
6. Solidarity
7. Geartown
8. Terraforming
9. Double Cyclone
10. Overload Fusion
11. Monster Reborn
12. Cloak and Dagger
13. Cloak and Dagger
6. Cyber Twin Dragon
7. Cyber End Dragon
8. Cyber End Dragon
1. Chaos Trap Hole
2. Chaos Trap Hole
3. Prohibition
4. Divine Wrath
5. Divine Wrath
6. Chivalry
7. Red Gadget
8. Red Gadget
9. Green Gadget
10. Green Gadget
11. Yellow Gadget
12. Yellow Gadget
13. Book of Moon
14. Book of Moon
15. Book of Moon

Eternal Drifter
2011-03-16, 05:16 PM
"The Gods mock both of us!" cries the Goblin King. "I now reveal my last Zero Gravity!"

Again, all are tossed upwards in the battle phase, and are tossed into different positions upon landing.

"Just returning to attack position, right?"

Allan Surgite
2011-03-17, 03:41 PM
"Yes. My Gearframe equips itself to one of my Fortresses to be safe."

Eternal Drifter
2011-03-17, 07:02 PM
"Smart," says the King, reaching for his deck.

"One last chance... one last chance..."

[roll0]

"..." The Goblin King looks at the card drawn, then lets loose a yell.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BigNo)!"

A Metalmorph (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Metalmorph) falls to the ground from his hand, followed by one in his backrow flipping face-up. Two cards of Gaap the Divine Soldier (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gaap_the_Divine_Soldier) similally fall, with a United We Stand (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/United_We_Stand) being the last to fall from his hand. The last card in his backrow flips up in response, an MST (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/MST) destroying the backrow of the opponent in one last act of spite.

With several shouts, the goblin army turns tail and runs, the king pounding the remaints of the floor in frustration, with the innkeeper handing him a piece of paper (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fine), saying 'damages.'

The Archfiend grins at the chaos, and sets a couple cards in midair.

...Now might be a good time to get information from the Goblin before he disapears forceably.

Allan Surgite
2011-03-17, 08:00 PM
As the Typhoon neared her face-down, Anemos revealed it - Solemn Judgement. Even his vindictive act of spite was reduced to nothing, as the trap negated and destroyed it.

The duelist sighed; her monsters collapsed and faded as she re-assembled her deck. Looking past the King, she stared at the Archfiend. "T'was you who put this pathetic insect up to this, was it not?" She called, before any other had chance to speak.

Blue Ghost
2011-03-17, 08:48 PM
...Now might be a good time to get information from the Goblin before he disapears forceably.

On it.
Jonathan draws his sword and points it at the goblin king. Who are you, and why are you attacking this place?

BladeofOblivion
2011-03-17, 08:50 PM
At the Archfiend, Ivan speaks as well.

I think that you've had it too easy.

He pulls out the water gun again and fires more jets of Holy Water.

Dance or Die, Fiend!

Ivan laughs.

Eternal Drifter
2011-03-17, 09:37 PM
As the Typhoon neared her face-down, Anemos revealed it - Solemn Judgement. Even his vindictive act of spite was reduced to nothing, as the trap negated and destroyed it.

The duelist sighed; her monsters collapsed and faded as she re-assembled her deck. Looking past the King, she stared at the Archfiend. "T'was you who put this pathetic insect up to this, was it not?" She called, before any other had chance to speak.

The Archfiend grinned. "I did not put him up to this," says the Archfiend. "He and his fellow Goblins came of their own accord. I simply provided a deal to increase his power, after falling to one of power with his own. Surely you must have noticed that he took several more hits than normally possible for a duelist?"

On it.
Jonathan draws his sword and points it at the goblin king. Who are you, and why are you attacking this place?

The Goblin King is weaping.

"Driven from our home in the mountains, now this!" he cries. "That warrior of great power drove us from our caves, forcing us from our homes on his search! My people are homeless, the effort to gain a new home gone, and their leader effectively dead!"

And he looks at the bill that the innkeeper has handed him.

"And we're penniless!"

At the Archfiend, Ivan speaks as well.

I think that you've had it too easy.

He pulls out the water gun again and fires more jets of Holy Water.

Dance or Die, Fiend!

Ivan laughs.

"I am mearly a Pa-AAAAAWN!"

Within a few moments, the creature recovers.

The Vilepawn Archfiend now glares at Ivan, and lays a wet card facedown, which quickly dries.

"I dare you to attack now," it says. "Just try."

(Warning: I suggest not attacking. He's not the next duelist, but has a nasty trap card.)

Blue Ghost
2011-03-17, 09:38 PM
Jonathan does not relent. Tell us all you know, goblin. I don't want to have to resort to brute force to get the information out of you. Who is this warrior of which you speak, and what is your business with the fiends?

Eternal Drifter
2011-03-22, 08:48 PM
"That warrior you question about... I never got his name," says the Goblin. "His army always called him 'Captain' or 'Commander,' never by his name. But he is pushing his army to their limit, searching for something. Look to the west, in the middle of the great mountains, to find him."

"As for the fiends... this one appeared to me after we were driven from our home-caves," says the Goblin. "He offered a deal to give me power and a new deck, for a price. I should have never accepted."

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS OUTRAGE!" he yells to the Archfiend.

He grabs a sword left on the ground by one of his army, and charges the Archfiend, yelling at the top of his lungs.

Still grinning, the creature flips up a single card (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hate_Buster)in front of him.

The Goblin King skids to a halt in front of the Archfiend as a black energy field appears from it. With a deafening roar, the field consumes the Archfiend and the Goblin, with the Archfiend's laughter still ringing in the air.

Then, with the same suddenness that the field appeared with, it was gone, the Goblin and Archfiend disapeared.

The Innkeeper is in a fit. "Ayeee!" he calls. "The little bugger didn't pay the damages! Now how am I supposed to fix up the place? Confront that warrior he talked about to pay in his stead? I'm not making any deals with any beings!"

It seems the Goblin dropped a few cards, though...

The party recieved Gapp the Divine Soldier (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gaap_the_Divine_Soldier)!
The party recieved Goblin Attack Force (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Goblin_Attack_Force)!
The party recieved Zero Gravity (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Gravity)!
The party recieved Dark Deal (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Deal)!

BladeofOblivion
2011-04-13, 12:40 PM
Ivan looks at the encounter loot.

And they aren't even good cards. What fun. I wonder what I will end up dueling in the next encounter. Maybe it will actually attempt to play, instead of that miserable showing it gave that fellow.

Eternal Drifter
2011-06-01, 05:19 PM
Ivan looks at the encounter loot.

And they aren't even good cards. What fun. I wonder what I will end up dueling in the next encounter. Maybe it will actually attempt to play, instead of that miserable showing it gave that fellow.

The Innkeeper looks at the cards, then at his ruined tavern, and sighs. "If your group isn't interested... I'd be willing to take those off your hands... At least I MIGHT get a few coins from them..."

"Odd... take a close look at these cards... Three of them are from the Goblin King's deck... Zero Gravity, it was activated a total of three times. The Goblin Attack Force is some of his former army, now ready to be commanded. And the fiend card is what prevented him from doing much: at the end of the duel, I saw he had two of them in his hand. Those three cards played key roles in his deck, the last duel that it had. The last, however... it's probably why he attacked us in the first place..."

The Innkeeper looks around. "You know, I could also use some help in fixing the place. That army that chased the Goblins down here... you think you could knock some sense into it's leader? That might prevent more unwelcome intrusions..."

(Apologies... This is being revived... hopefully... and this will continue... even with reduced numbers, and to balance that, the bosses will have fewer Life Points...)

BladeofOblivion
2011-06-01, 05:26 PM
Ivan looks up.

I have no use for them. Unless another desires them, you are free to take them. As for the army's leader...

...Yes, I feel that destiny has guided me on this path. We shall see what it takes for the prophecy to be concluded.