PDA

View Full Version : World of the Walking Dead. IC

madeyegeorge
2011-02-03, 02:40 PM
March 20, 2011
The newsreader’s voice is robotic, each word well pronounced and calm.
“Horror struck the hearts of many Australians today as a small fishing village nearby to Perth was discovered deserted. Mr Jameson reports."
The scene changes to reveal a single figure in a deserted street. Many windows are smashed and the doors pushed in. Deep blood is smeared across the wall of what must have once been a shop, and lies in pools on the torn ground.
“This was the scene that greeted a family today as they drove through this village early this morning. Not a single body has been found and the police are stumped as to what or who could have had such an effect on this town, believed yesterday to have been in no way out of the ordinary." He opens his mouth to speak again, but stops before he makes a sound. The camera man steps back and pans down, to reveal a grotesque hand claw its way out of the mud and latch on to the reporter’s ankle. The camera switches hastily back to the studio in London as the nails dig into his flesh and his screams and blood join those of the villagers.

March 27
The newsreader sits in her usual seat; her voice barely shows a sign of panic behind the cold, perfect pronunciation
“The situation Australia worsens as what has been described as “the army of the damned” has reached Sidney. Military forces have been sent to try to salvage the city; however they hold little hope for the situation. No explanation has yet been found for the behaviour of the attackers, and the residents of Queensland, the only remaining area believed to be free of the infection, are fleeing the country by any way possible.
"

April 1
“The virus, commonly known as the zombie virus has broken past the border controls in Europe, and countries in the east are doing everything in their power to contain the infestation.
Latest reports from America suggest the situation is getting worse, as citizens take up arms to defend their homes and there have been suggestions of gunfire breaking out in the streets.
Communication with the research facility in Alaska was lost this morning, as it is believed the zombie virus which they were researching broke out of containment. Troops have been sent to retrieve any information they have found in the hope a vaccine can be developed."

April 4
There is a different newsreader today, this man is clearly unprofessional, and his voice shakes as he tries to speak clearly for the camera.
“The worst fears of so many people have been realised today as late last night what was believed to be a zombie was spotted in Yorkshire, though the claim has not been verified despite extensive searching of the area by police."

As time goes by the situation worsens. Communication is lost with eastern nations one by one, and the British army is recalled from abroad defending the borders of Europe, but no soldiers return. You hear reports of zombies in London, before almost all communication; internet, landline, mobile phones, are lost.

You arrive at college. The time is eight-forty five. Simon arrives last, to see Maxim, Phil, Callum, George and Blake talking together with Anastasios, Kitty and Jacob.
"I heard London is full of Zombies, and Horsham is supposed to be infected in the next couple of days" Anastasios is talking about the situation, using facts he mostly made up. Jacob simply laughs ethusiastically, to Kitty's mild distaste.
"AHA, we're all gonna die"

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 03:11 PM
"I don't have any lessons till 11:55...why did I come in?"

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 03:13 PM
Simon joins the conversation. "What kind of zombies we talking here? Do you mean the classic, move at limping pace, want to eat your brains kind? Or do you mean -" *fingerquotes* ""the Infected", where they are all apparently marathon runners."

razovor
2011-02-07, 03:18 PM
Blake checks his watch
"Woh, it's getting late. We need to get to class. The zombies can wait." :smalltongue:

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 03:21 PM
"Screw that. Lets go to Callums attic. He has Cans of Bis. "

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 03:22 PM
"as we all know having a leg savaged and your brain turned to mush greatly improves athletic ability George contributes.

"I don't know, but I heard there are thousands of them, thats how they overtake cities. In new york there was over a million in the city." says the Connoisseur of all things, Anastasios.

you see Dr Johnson walk out of the college to the courtyard, where you notice there are less students than usual.
"Students: I regret to announce that due to the large number of sick students and teachers, college cannot open today, i am sorry to tell you this so late, but no one communicated to tell us they would not be coming in. I suggest you return to your homes....and stay in groups if you are going to be in public.

razovor
2011-02-07, 03:25 PM
"They still have bodies, They'll freeze like anyone else. If we head north, up into Scotland, we'll be fine. All we need to do is move faster than a cripple.

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 03:26 PM
"Scotland? That sounds like a long walk. I prefer my plan. Zombies can't use trampolines after all "

razovor
2011-02-07, 03:27 PM
"One can only eat cans of biss for so long. Also, who said anything about walking? Jacob can drive."

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 03:29 PM
"ha ha ha, that George making fun of a tragic and horrific event that may destroy the human race"

Callum sighs

"Anyway, I can't leave my biss to bugger off to Scotland!"

"Don't worry my biss will last for months if not years"

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 03:30 PM
"I think we should stick to places we know."

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 03:35 PM
"Simon is right, why should we drive to london, illegaly, to ru from zombies we have not seen so that they might not be able to get us, though probably will as scotland is not nearly cold enough to immobolise the walking dead." George says.

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 03:37 PM
"We should get weapons though. Just in case. "

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 03:37 PM
"How come you know the freezing temperature of zombies? I smell a conspiracy"

razovor
2011-02-07, 03:43 PM
"It's April. Chances are they died wearing only a few layers. Why would they be able to survive when we can't?"

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 03:44 PM
Kitty and Anastasios have both moved away, chattering to their parents on the phone.
"Well thats annoying, I forgot lunch, I wonder if the canteen is open..." George looks around at what others are doing, simply talking about their plans and wandering out of college mostly.

razovor
2011-02-07, 03:45 PM
"Where are you going? Come back here! We have weapons to find."

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 03:46 PM
"It's like 9 o'clock...and college isn't open. Why don't you just go home?"

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 03:48 PM
People look confused as to why Blake is shouting at them, as they dont know him and just wanted to go home.
You notice that across the road is a man slouched on the bench outside the hospitol, he doesnt look good.

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-07, 03:53 PM
"That guy doesn't look good .... So, Isle of Wight anyone? I've got this allll planned."

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 03:54 PM
Simon gestures towards the man on the bench. "Uhh...that guy hasn't got the Zombie...virus...disease, or whatever it is, has he?

Er...Maxim. Where would we get a boat? Do you know how drive a boat? *I* don't"

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 03:54 PM
Callum yells at the man on the bench.
"Theres a hospital right behind you silly bar steward! Just go in"

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 03:57 PM
"The Holbrook Club isn't too far. They have .22 Rifles. "

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 03:57 PM
The man responds to the vibrations of callum's voice, and his eye open. He appears to have a wide smile on his face, and climbs to his feet his eyes try to focus on all of you, as he begins to aproach.

razovor
2011-02-07, 03:58 PM
"The hospital is probably full. In these times anyone with a slight flu will be rushing there for fear of being a zombie. If the zombies don't march in up from the south, they'll come out there.

We need to get the weapons and go."

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-07, 03:59 PM
"Charming .." I mutter at Callum's remark, then turning to Simon "Well you are a southerner... Boats are easy enough, and there's a whole Marina where I live. We just need to reach the southcoast before the entire county is overwhelmed by mindless fleshmunchers, shouldn't be too difficult assuming we leave .. now." I frown as I check my phone.

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 04:00 PM
callum continues to yell at the man
No! Not over here, there!
Points at the hospital
"Don't make me through this at you"

callum readies a pen

razovor
2011-02-07, 04:01 PM
"He's moving..."

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 04:02 PM
"Well this is great, at a time of near panic what we really need is a bunch of teanagers with guns shooting at who they guess is zombies." The man is now entering the college. The few other people in college have not noticed him, as they desperately try to think of something to do. You notice he is not in fact smiling, but his mouth is torn open across his cheek to give a ghastly grinning effect.

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 04:04 PM
"Oh snap!" I lob the pen at the man

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 04:06 PM
OOC: You're not meant to swear on this board, IIRC.

"Well, if you're not a zombie, bugger off. "

razovor
2011-02-07, 04:08 PM
I look around for a sizeable tree branch

Search Check:
[roll0]

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 04:09 PM
George rolls his eyes at Callum's unnecessary violent behavior and aproaches the man, who did not react to the pen (which missed). As George approaches, asking if the man needs help, the man gives an unworldly snarl and tries to leap for George. As he does his leg gives way and he falls short, his teeth and nails attack to George's left foot and are soon covered in blood as George yells, trying to break out.

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 04:13 PM
I use my vast knowledge of biology and medicine to figure out whats wrong with the man (even though hes clearly a zombie).

[roll0]

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 04:15 PM
erm...you fail to see anything other than the cuts and the brocken leg on the man, you realise you wont be able to find anything new without studying him more closely.

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-07, 04:15 PM
I run forward to try to pull George away from the Zombiedude.

[roll0]

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 04:18 PM
Well guys, I've had a look over this man and I see nothing medically wrong with him except for some cuts and broken bones, therefore I can surmise that his problem is psychologically...probably

I go to pick up my pen

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 04:19 PM
"IT'S EATING GEORGE!"

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 04:21 PM
Blake finds a stick he feels is a good weight for combat, and picks it up.

Maxim runs to help pull George away, and their combined strength pulls George out of the zombie's grasp. George is now limping and moves away from the creature, which in a primal rage, swings its claw into maxim's lower leg, drawing a small amount of blood.

razovor
2011-02-07, 04:26 PM
"RAAAAH!

I run forward and hit the Zombie with my stick. In the face.

Attack:
[roll0]
Damage:
[roll1]

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-07, 04:27 PM
And I, with much indignation, kick the Zombie also in the face.

[roll0] Attack
[roll1] Damage?

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 04:30 PM
I try to psycho analyze the insane man

[roll0]

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 04:31 PM
George backs away and falls down in shock, his ankle is bleeding badly. Blake's wild swing with the stick hits the floor and this gets in the way of maxim's kick. The zombie tries to bite at maxim, but his claws and teeth dont reach him.

Callum can see no reason for the man's actions, he must have some kind of mental problem.

razovor
2011-02-07, 04:34 PM
I hit the zombie with my stick again!

Attack roll:
[roll0]
Damage:
[roll1]

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 04:34 PM
I go to treat Georges wounds

[roll0]-4 = 24

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-07, 04:36 PM
"Simon, help me with George" I shout, moving away from the Zombie and dragging George further back towards the others.

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 04:37 PM
Simon charges the zombie, attempted to deliver a punch to the zombies stomach.

Attack:[roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 04:39 PM
Callum is able to slow the bleeding on George's leg, and he seems a little better. blake swings again, barely missing. the zombie also fails to bite Blake.
Simon isn't able to hit the creature either.

razovor
2011-02-07, 04:42 PM
"Gah! this isn't getting us anywhere!"

I walk away from the zombie, and over to the car park. I look around for any cars that are still there.

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 04:47 PM
the zombie ignores Jacob's wild kick at him and lunges for blake, tearing his thigh open2 damage to blake

Caloenas
2011-02-07, 04:49 PM
"Taste the kick of an academic!"

[roll0]

[roll1]

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-07, 04:49 PM
I slap George, obviously to keep him concious.

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-07, 04:50 PM
Simon tries to hold down the zombie.

(I'ma initiating a GRAPPLE ATTEMPT!)

[roll0]

madeyegeorge
2011-02-07, 04:54 PM
Simon successfully holds down the Zombie, which struggles.

Philak
2011-02-08, 01:58 PM
OOC: Phil starts talking in third person about himself
Phil runs towards the zombie with his penknife ready to attack

Attack:
[roll0]

Philak
2011-02-08, 02:13 PM
Critical confirm:
(1d20+3)[8]
Damage:
(1d4+3)[4]

madeyegeorge
2011-02-08, 02:31 PM
Phil's knife hits the man in the eye, penetrating into his brain. The creature lurges a final time and goes limp in Simon's grasp.

Philak
2011-02-08, 02:51 PM
"Err this may just be me but if George has been bitten, which he has, wont he turn into a zombie like that guy..... M...Maybe we should just well, put a stop to it before it gets worse?"

razovor
2011-02-08, 03:25 PM
I stop, and look down to my thigh. Blood. I swear under my breath. Zombified in my first battle. Well that's embarrassing. I laugh to myself, trying to hold in the tears.

I turn back to look at the others. Still distracted by the zombie. Good, I can still make my escape. I don't want to die without a good fight. Twenty-four hours to kill as many zombies as I can.

....I'll need a car.

I limp around the corner of the LRC, and run off towards the field.

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-08, 03:40 PM
"Don't be stupid. That is incredibly premature. If we start killing everyone who has been hurt in any way by a zombie, we'll run out of people in a couple days. "

Caloenas
2011-02-08, 03:51 PM
"well done Phil! Now we'll never finish that DnD game.
Also, I know there will be objections but I want to go to the hospital and acquire some tools"

madeyegeorge
2011-02-09, 02:13 PM
George, in a only semi conscious state babbles a little;
"surely...zombies in hospitol....guns first.....need medical supplies........please dont....please dont kill me...for the love of God dont kill me." He stops trying to speak and lies back, clearly in alot of pain.

Kitty, seeing the killing of the man is clearly in nervous shock, staring at phil with a horrified expression on her face, utterly speachless. Anastasios is swearing to himself, and looks like he may be sick; thick blood has covered phil's knife and hand from the man's eye, and Simons cloths are stained red.

(I have been using d20 dice bag for my rolls as it is easier) I was gonna roll for everyone but the first roll turned out a natural 20, so that summed that up.

Callum spots Blake leaving towards the car park, he also notices Blake's leg is bleeding, identifying it as the attack of the dead man.

Philak
2011-02-10, 11:52 AM
"Ok, maybe killing him is a little over the top, but shouldn't we tie him up or something. Just in case he turns."

Caloenas
2011-02-10, 01:36 PM
I chase after Blake
"Blake, you fool, come back! We don't know how this zombie virus works yet. You could be fine..maybe I can cure it ( I do have a life sciences skill of 8 you know, that grants me power over life)"

razovor
2011-02-10, 02:51 PM
I turn to Callum.

"You do have a good point. I guess I'll stay for a while. See if I start feeling Ill."

I look around the car-park

"I don't know where we're going next, but there's no reason we have to walk there. Would you mind helping me find a car without an alarm? I left my lock-picks at home."

Search roll: [roll0]

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-10, 03:14 PM
"I don't think I know how to identify a car without an alarm. Do you? And since when do you have lockpicks? "

razovor
2011-02-10, 03:17 PM
Knowledge (technology) roll: [roll0]

Oh, they're not that hard to identify. Here, let me show you."

I approach the nearest car, and look around a bit. I point inside.

"There, see that thing? That's the alarm. Look for more of those."

(It's hard to describe things you know nothing about in real life. :smalltongue:)

madeyegeorge
2011-02-11, 11:34 AM
Blake finds a car without an alarm inside. It is an old looking citroen, dark blue, with a sun roof, the door is locked but the keys appear to be inside.
hehe, this isnt made up, i know someone with a car similar to that description who locked her keys inside. Phil was there. :smalltongue:

George is looking better, the bleeding on his leg is slowing. The head teacher steps back out from the LRC, and sees the dead body, begins to scream, crying "murder!" and "Help!" She runs back inside, and you see her hit one button three times on her phone through the glass doors.

Caloenas
2011-02-11, 12:47 PM
Thinking to myself, aren't the phonelines dead?

I look for a rock
[roll0]
I use the rock to break the nearest car window
[roll1] (in case the window can move or something)

"There you go, Blake...wait did you say get a car without an alarm?"

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-11, 12:52 PM
"She's obviously not on Vodaphone" I mutter as I check my phone with a frown before slipping it back into my pocket. Looking down to George and his mumbling, I shout over to those by the car. "Hurry Up! George doesn't seem too good. Are we going to the Hospital or what?", then add with a glance at the 'dead' zombiedude, "And yeah, weapons might be a good idea?"

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-11, 12:59 PM
Checkit.

Dark Blue Citroen? Blake has style. (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/252/515851156_0217b23079.jpg?v=0)

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-11, 01:07 PM
"If we're going into the hospital, we'll need weapons. There are rifles at the Holbrook club. It's like a 5 minute walk."

razovor
2011-02-11, 01:25 PM
"Yes, i said a car without an alarm! "

Damage: [roll0]
I smash the citroen's window in with my stick, take the key out the ignition, and unlock the door.

"We'll need supplies as well as medicine. I'll pop back to my place and pick up some food and medicine. Phil, you can take the wheel. Meet you at the club when we're done. Any equipment people need me to pick up at their houses?"

Caloenas
2011-02-11, 01:34 PM
"Theres a small supermarket just down the road, unless you have some specific supplies you need, but if just food and such you might as well go there"

razovor
2011-02-11, 01:37 PM
"I didn't have any money on me, do you?"

Caloenas
2011-02-11, 01:38 PM
"Its the zombie apocalypse, stop being such a boy scout and rob the joint"

razovor
2011-02-11, 01:44 PM
"We can hit Tesco's on the way out of town. When we actually have guns to deal with any zombies we meet."

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-11, 01:53 PM
"Grab my Sabre and my cat would you?" Simon throws Blake his house key. "I'd rather she weren't eaten by a zombie. She's very docile, you should have any trouble getting her into the car."

Simon makes to start walking to the club. "I'll lead the way to the Holbrook club I guess. Who is coming with me? I can't carry weapons for all of us. "

Caloenas
2011-02-11, 01:55 PM
"alright"

I search the car I vandalised incase they theres a rocket launcher etc.

[roll0]

"I know the way too and we can drive...if you can hotwire a car...can you?"

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-11, 02:08 PM
"What about George? I can't carry him alone and I doubt he's in a fit state to be dragged about anyway even if Phil helps. I don't much fancy standing around here either, just me and George against more zombies. We can't have Simon go off on his own incase he gets attacked, and besides he won't be able to get many weapons. If we go somewhere we should go together." I motion to Phil to give me a hand with George. "Get George in one of the cars, and if we can hotwire another we can drive together to this Holbrook place, load up and move out to fetch Simon's .. cat and sword"

razovor
2011-02-11, 02:10 PM
"That sounds like a good plan."

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-11, 02:12 PM
"George should obviously go in the car with Blake. But do any of us know how to drive? I think Phil does, but that is it. So we can't have two cars, and I doubt we can all pile into one. We should split up, and meet later to raid the hospital. "

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-11, 02:22 PM
"Splitting up just seems unnecessary. We don't gain much from it and we just heighten the risk for both parties. Besides, if we're getting weapons, each should get what they want or feel comfortable with."

OOC: "Don't Make Me Intimidate You!!"

Caloenas
2011-02-11, 02:24 PM
"I'll go with the weapons car"

Philak
2011-02-11, 02:25 PM
"Well I know the way to the Holbrook club so that will help. But if some of us wait here then we can go to the Club and get the rifles, raid the hospital, then go to the Army cadets place because they have ammo, two two rifles and GP rifles. But first lets deal with George."

Caloenas
2011-02-11, 02:31 PM
"I dont think anyone should be hanging around defenceless where there might be zombies"

Philak
2011-02-11, 02:33 PM
"Well surely wondering off unarmed is a worse thing to do."

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-11, 02:36 PM
"We do neither. So we can't all fit in the Car legally, so what? We can patrol beside it or just all cram in. I don't think we need to worry about seatbelts. It's a means to an end until we find a Landrover with 7 seats or a People Carrier at worst. As I said splitting up is just nonsensical. We can achieve everything we want to in much more safety; together. Phil, get the car?, and someone help me with George"

Caloenas
2011-02-11, 02:38 PM
"Whats your problem George? I treated your injury...with paper"

I run to help maxim

Philak
2011-02-11, 02:46 PM
"Ill help with George, so have we made a decision?"

Caloenas
2011-02-11, 02:50 PM
"We all go to the club to get weapons"

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-11, 03:10 PM
"I disagree. As long as we don't walk straight into a zombie like George did, we should easily to be able to outrun them. I would rather not have all of us pile into that tiny car. Particularly as there are rather a lot of us. "

Caloenas
2011-02-11, 03:11 PM
"But we have more than one car"

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-11, 03:49 PM
"As I said, do you know how to drive? I could give it a go, but I'd rather not. "

razovor
2011-02-11, 05:07 PM
"I've got an eight-seat people carrier back at my house. We could easily all fit in that."

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-11, 05:07 PM
"We're going to steal your parents car now?"

razovor
2011-02-11, 05:10 PM
"Okay, so we can't split up, because the second group won't have a capable driver, and it's not safe for them to walk off on their own. So we'll all walk to Holbrook club. If we stay together, and remain quiet we should be fine. Let's go!"

madeyegeorge
2011-02-12, 09:53 AM
The group prepares to go to the Holbrook club. George is able to walk with the aid of Blake's stick without slowing the party too much. Anastasios has left to go home, and Kitty has gone to town with Jacob to be picked up by her mother.

Your jouney to the Holbrook club is largely uneventful; you see a couple of cars on the roads, and a pair of policemen walk past, they appear uneasy, and although they look intently at you all, the dont stop you.

You arrive at the club to find the door locked. Through the window you see the lights are on but dont see anyone.

You hear a noise behind you, there is a figure watching you across the fence. Blake recognises his friend Mark.

Philak
2011-02-13, 07:33 AM
"Blake can you pick this lock?"

razovor
2011-02-13, 08:15 AM
"I can try. I left my professional lock-picks back at my house"

I look around for something to use as an improvised lock-pick

Search: [roll0]

I find a suitable stick and try to pick the lock with it.

Disable Device: [roll1]

The stick snaps off in the lock, making it un-pickable.

"Well, that was productive"

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-13, 08:19 AM
Simon grabs Blakes club off of George, leaving him to lean on a wall. Taking a run up, he swings the club into one of the windows.

Damage [roll0]

ImperatorAlpha
2011-02-13, 09:11 AM
"Breaking and entering. I suppose I should have expected it."
Mark crosses the road and walks up to them. "You could be shot as looters, you know."

razovor
2011-02-13, 09:34 AM
"You'd rather wait outside until the zombie's arrive? Besides, we're the ones with the guns. :smalltongue:

madeyegeorge
2011-02-13, 09:36 AM
The window breaks with a satisfying sound. there is enough room to climb through, though there is still some jagged glass around the edges.

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-13, 09:37 AM
Without turning around, Simon speaks. "Last I checked, there wasn't martial law, and this country didn't execute criminals"
Simon takes another swing with a stick, smashing the window.
"There. Now all we need to do is crawl through a broken window.."

ImperatorAlpha
2011-02-13, 10:40 AM
"However, under the circumstances, that is what will soon happen. And the sooner the better. It is what we need. The situation so far is not so dire."

razovor
2011-02-13, 10:42 AM
"No one wants to climb through the window? Fine fine, I'll do it"

Dexterity Check: [roll0]

I clamber through, jabbing myself with a glass shard along the way

"Ow, thats sharp"

I clamber the rest of the way through, and remove the shard

"I'm through. Who's next?"

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-13, 11:04 AM
"Can't you just pass some weapons out? No reason for us all to get cut up"

ImperatorAlpha
2011-02-13, 11:12 AM
"What sort of weapons are you after?"

razovor
2011-02-13, 11:21 AM
"Guns, and ammo preferably."

I look around for guns.

Search roll: [roll0]

Caloenas
2011-02-13, 06:19 PM
"Wait, who are you?"

madeyegeorge
2011-02-14, 10:28 AM
Blake takes 1 damage form glass
As blake looks around he notices the latch on the door can simply be turned to let the others in. There is nothing weapon-like in this room.

razovor
2011-02-14, 11:36 AM
I open the door to let the others in the room.

I look around for other doors out the room.

madeyegeorge
2011-02-14, 02:34 PM
There is a door to the Tennis courts outside to the right and a door to the left, and the hall is strait ahead. You hear movement throught the door to the left.

razovor
2011-02-14, 03:27 PM
I move closer to the door on the left, and try to listen through it

Listen: [roll0]

madeyegeorge
2011-02-14, 04:41 PM
There is no more movement, but there is a sound like heavy breathing barely, audible.

Philak
2011-02-14, 05:08 PM
I run to kick down the door

OOC: what sort of check do i do for this? or do i even do one?

madeyegeorge
2011-02-14, 05:30 PM
You knock down the door. Inside is a man, holding a rifle aimed at your chest. he shouts for you not to move.

OOC: You probably should do a check but if you failed it you'd just do the check again until you succeeded, so its kinda pointless in this situation.

Philak
2011-02-15, 01:23 PM
"Calm Down! Lower your gun we only came here to get some weapons because we didn't think anyone would be here, and were not here to harm any people only those zombie things."

madeyegeorge
2011-02-15, 02:36 PM
The man does not lower the gun.
"What the hell is wrong with you? you think I'm gonna give guns to a bunch of teanagers? I came here to stop people like exactly you getting your hands on weapons; the last thing we need in this crisis is children roaming the streets with guns, the police will handle any problems. Now get outta here!"

razovor
2011-02-15, 02:48 PM
"Nothing is wrong with us sir, we are acting with logic and reason. We do not require you to get us guns, we are fully capable of getting them ourselves.

It is understandable that you would not want children to get a hold of such weaponry. But as you clearly stated yourself we are not children, but teenagers. A full 17 years of age. Society trusts us enough to allow us to drive a car, marry, and even reproduce. We are fully capable of maintaining a civil and lawful attitude while in the possession of dangerous weapons. We may even save a few lives.

So if you don't mind sir, please move out of our way."

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-15, 02:59 PM
Simon, having already entered the room, joins in. "Alternatively, you could refuse to give us weapons, and we get ripped apart by zombies. And it would kinda be your fault. Also, I do actually have a Provisional license to shoot here. "

Caloenas
2011-02-15, 03:04 PM
"I'm 18 tomorrow, I can vote. I'm leaning towards the left because a zombie apocalypse never happened when labour were in power, to my knowledge"

madeyegeorge
2011-02-16, 09:17 AM
Your comments do not seem to have improved the situation, the man simply looks very angry
"You arrogant sons of-"
He stops abruptly, staring behind you. he begins to shake, fumbles for his keys and unlocks the cabinet behind him, revealing several rifles.
"Quick! take them!" he starts to throw you each a gun, behind you you hear a noise, and see at least 12 people staring lifelessly at you, struggling with the door to the outside which you left open.
you are all now armed with .22 rifles and sufficient ammo.

razovor
2011-02-16, 09:49 AM
I grab a rifle, load it, and turn to face the zombies.

I crouch down, aim, and shoot at the nearest zombie.

Attack roll: [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

madeyegeorge
2011-02-16, 10:09 AM
The zombie howls as it's chest explodes, revealing dead and torn looking insides. The creature pays no more attention to it's wound and simply keeps trying to get through the door. Your shot had knocked it back and another zombie has moved into the room. it's leg looks bitten and t is moving slowly, but you observe that some of the others' legs are fully in tact, and presumably will move as fast as you.

Caloenas
2011-02-16, 11:32 AM
Ill attempt to shoot them but will likely miss

[roll0]

Damage
[roll1]?

ImperatorAlpha
2011-02-16, 12:11 PM
I fire as well.
To hit: 1d20+2
To wound (If applicable): 2d6

ImperatorAlpha
2011-02-16, 12:12 PM
Lets try that again:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-16, 02:11 PM
Simon runs for a rifle, aiming hurriedly and firing at the undead.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Philak
2011-02-16, 03:53 PM
Phil grabs a rifle and turns to shoot

To hit:
[roll0]
Damage:
[roll1]

madeyegeorge
2011-02-16, 04:55 PM
Mark hits the zombie, the but there is no reaction, it persists towards you.
Blake's go again

razovor
2011-02-17, 04:52 AM
I fire at the closest zombie

madeyegeorge
2011-02-17, 12:03 PM
Blake's bullet finishes off the zombie, but two more stumble over it's body, heading for you.

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-17, 12:21 PM
Simon misses wildly with his first shot, and fumbles the reload. He then aims and fires again, taking more time with the shot.

Caloenas
2011-02-17, 01:18 PM
Shoot the zombie

[roll0]
[roll1]

I think I'm just going to conserve my ammo till I know how to shoot

ImperatorAlpha
2011-02-17, 01:32 PM
Having struck the first zombie a terrible blow, Mark reloads and fires as fast as his fingers can move the bolt. Open, load, close, aim, fire. The whole sequence takes seconds.
[roll0]
[roll1]
Hurrah!

Philak
2011-02-19, 01:26 PM
Phil tries again frustrated by the fact he failed to hit the zombie the first time.
[roll0]
[roll1]

razovor
2011-02-19, 02:29 PM
I shoot at a zombie again.

madeyegeorge
2011-02-20, 10:56 AM
Two more zombies fall dead. By now all nine remaining have entered the building, three approach you.
here is your highly detailed map
http://i52.tinypic.com/72dsw7.jpg

ImperatorAlpha
2011-02-21, 11:46 AM
Whose turn?

madeyegeorge
2011-02-21, 12:02 PM
well you seem to be going in a slightly random order, but i guess it is callum's go.
map in previous post (i hope) can't be bothered to get that to work.

Caloenas
2011-02-22, 01:34 PM
[roll0]
[roll1]

madeyegeorge
2011-02-23, 01:07 PM
The zombies will reach you at the end of this round. from this room you can go into the hall, (supplied with various tables and chairs suitable for quick barricade) exit through the side door into the tennis courts. The man who gave you weapons has closed the door to the room he was in.

ImperatorAlpha
2011-02-23, 03:12 PM
I'd say go to the tennis courts. There's no other way out of the hall by your map. Unless there are windows?

madeyegeorge
2011-02-24, 03:52 AM
You dont know if there is a way out, you havnt had a proper look into the hall.

ImperatorAlpha
2011-02-24, 04:22 AM
I've been there before....

.....I just can't remember - we only went past it quickly....

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-24, 08:31 AM
(Taking into account I 'missed' the last rounds)

Instead of firing I (using my epic strategic accumen) instead look for a way to retreat from the tiny room we're in. I go to tackle the door to the Hall ...

[roll0]

=WhiteKnight=
2011-02-24, 08:36 AM
"Come on everyone, get in here!" I shout, all motivational-like.

Imperial Psycho
2011-02-24, 08:42 AM
Simon runs into the room as fast as he can while carrying the rifle.

ImperatorAlpha
2011-02-24, 09:41 AM
Mark backs through the door, rifle aimed, reloading as he does so.

madeyegeorge
2011-02-24, 09:57 AM
The doors swing open easily, they were not locked.

Inside you see a glass door to the right, a raised satage at the back, a door to the left and another beside the stage. there are several large heavy looking tables and chairs.

Philak
2011-02-28, 01:00 PM
Phil runs into the room

Caloenas
2011-03-05, 06:28 PM
As do I.......

razovor
2011-03-06, 07:26 AM
I also run into the room.

ImperatorAlpha
2011-03-12, 05:09 AM
[As no one else is acting :smalltongue: ]