PDA

View Full Version : A couple of PaO questions

CycloneJoker
2011-02-04, 12:36 AM
Okay, yes, I'm aware that anything in here *might* make my investments in helmets worthwhile, so I'd rather not go on that topic. Ignoring that, A) What is the best PaO target for a humanoid for the INT, and B) if you were PaO'd with a limited time span, and you then used True Mind Switch, do you keep the Int forever, or does it go away when the spell expires? Also, what happens if, say, I turned an ogre into a puppy, and then this puppy walks into an AMF? Does it turn back into a very angry ogre, or is it still a puppy?

BobVosh
2011-02-04, 05:48 AM
I'm not sure about the first part as its highly debated type of thing I believe. Such as the double PAO to permenatly become...whatever.

As for the second, since it is a spell with a duration other than "instanteous" it will revert back to an ogre with a mild bone to pick with you. That said if it leaves the AMF it immediatly returns (no save) to a puppy.

Yuki Akuma
2011-02-04, 07:18 AM
Even if something were permanently PaO'd into something else, stepping into an AMF would revert it to its original form.

CycloneJoker
2011-02-04, 10:14 AM
I'm not sure about the first part as its highly debated type of thing I believe. Such as the double PAO to permenatly become...whatever.

As for the second, since it is a spell with a duration other than "instanteous" it will revert back to an ogre with a mild bone to pick with you. That said if it leaves the AMF it immediatly returns (no save) to a puppy.
It would turn back? Awesome! Okay, allow me to rephrase: Ignoring all the other stats, and just going off of Int and extraordinary and Supernatural abilities, what would be the best PaO to use on a humanoid?

Even if something were permanently PaO'd into something else, stepping into an AMF would revert it to its original form.

Ah, oh well.