PDA

View Full Version : Disciple of Glasya? [3.5]

true_shinken
2011-02-04, 09:02 AM
I've heard that you can use the Disciple of Gasya feat to simulate an effect akin to the cursed seal from the Naruto series. I could never confirm, 'cause I can't find the damn feat. It's not in Fiendish Codex II.
Everyone now where this is from? I'm figuring Dragon Magazine.

SurlySeraph
2011-02-04, 03:41 PM
Mark of Malbolge in FCII means you're a disciple of Glasya, and gives you tumors that can heal you or make you faster. Does that sound like what you're looking for?

I think there's a Disciple of Glasya or Thrall of Glasya PrC in some Dragon Magazine, but I don't remember anything about it.

true_shinken
2011-02-04, 03:47 PM
Mark of Malbolge in FCII means you're a disciple of Glasya, and gives you tumors that can heal you or make you faster. Does that sound like what you're looking for?
Hm, making you faster sure fits the bill, but it's not what I expected.

SurlySeraph
2011-02-04, 04:09 PM
Exactly what did you expect? There's probably something out there that fits what you're looking for.

true_shinken
2011-02-05, 12:40 PM
Exactly what did you expect? There's probably something out there that fits what you're looking for.

Well, I thought it was something that deal Con damage/level drain/hp damage but gave you boosts to attack/damage/AC and/or extra spell slots.

SurlySeraph
2011-02-05, 03:47 PM
Hellfire Warlock, Frenzied Berserker, Shadow Sun Ninja, Wilder, the Overchannel and Body Fuel psionic feats, and Sacrifical Smiting weapons spring to mind.