PDA

View Full Version : [PF]Gunslinger Question

Rasman
2011-02-07, 04:44 AM
Since Gunslinger is the Alt class from the Advanced Combat Playtest, i wasnt' sure where to put this, so I figured open to the community would be fine.

A Gunslinger with 2 pistols, do they take the normal Two Weapon Fighting penalties?

I guess what I'm asking is, does a Gunslinger need to use a feat on Two Weapon Fighting?

Loki Eremes
2011-02-07, 06:03 AM
There's a feat thats like TWF but for crossbows.
So let say: YES. You do have penalties for it.

(sry, i dont remember either the name nor the book of that feat T_T, hopefully someone else will confirm this)

Starbuck_II
2011-02-07, 07:21 AM
Since Gunslinger is the Alt class from the Advanced Combat Playtest, i wasnt' sure where to put this, so I figured open to the community would be fine.

A Gunslinger with 2 pistols, do they take the normal Two Weapon Fighting penalties?

I guess what I'm asking is, does a Gunslinger need to use a feat on Two Weapon Fighting?

Yes, but you can use Rapid shot instead of Twfing so you only have a -2 penalty. Or use each one when you have 6 bab.

FelixG
2011-02-07, 07:25 AM
I think the pistols count as light as well for TWF

Mojo_Rat
2011-02-07, 11:57 AM
gunslingers have no benefits for twf other than taking feats like any other class. the reason for getting two pistols currently is with QuickDraw you can draw a preloaded gun.

on rl it's called a brace. with the current rl rules ALOT of benefit to twf as you would get one round of it then be reloading