PDA

View Full Version : [D&D]Complete list of 3.5 and 3.0 books

Apophis775
2011-02-08, 08:06 PM
Has anyone got one?

I'm looking for a total overall list if anyone knows of one.

Campaign settings, Extra source-books, hell, even pre-made campaigns if you know of a list.

Basically, I'm looking for everything 3.0 and 3.5 that i can get my hands on. I've got a bit of extra money at the moment, and I want to expand my current collection to enhance the experience of my players, as well as give me a bit more area to play with when i'm a player (One of our rules is usually: If someone owns the book, you can usually do it)

Timeless Error
2011-02-08, 08:09 PM
There are hundreds, probably thousands, of D&D 3.5 third-party sourcebooks out there. You might want to narrow it down to Wizards of the Coast books.

That relatively useless comment aside, you'll get a fairly complete (if not particularly convenient) list if you just look up "dungeons and dragons 3.5" on amazon.com.

Apophis775
2011-02-08, 08:11 PM
yes, i'm looking for WOTC only pretty much.

Well, except with pre-made campaigns, with that i just want some cool campaigns to run people with.

arguskos
2011-02-08, 08:16 PM
This (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19551854/What_are_the_titles_of_all_the_books_for_3.5?pg=1) old thread on the WotC forum has pretty much everything sans a handful of very obscure supplements (didn't see any of the Ravenloft, Kalamar, or Dragonlance stuff in there, didn't see the CoCd20 in there, and didn't see the Animated Series Handbook in there), but it's a good place to start. You'll need to flip through all three pages, but its pretty good.