PDA

View Full Version : Items that give Attribute Boosts

Phobia
2011-02-08, 09:46 PM
Hey all, I was just wondering about all the items that give Attribute Boosts in 3.5? Of course I know about the Amulet of Wisdom, Cloak of Charisma, et all from the SRD but are there any other items that do this? I ask mainly because my Cloak and Amulet slots are already full, so I need an item that boosts those two in a different place. Preferably rings? Or is there a feat/item that will let me use two Amulets?

Bonus Question: Are there any items that give me more Turn Undead?

Thanks in advance.

The Rose Dragon
2011-02-08, 09:48 PM
There is the Belt of Magnificence, of course.

Gray Mage
2011-02-08, 09:49 PM
By RAW, you can have an item with an atribute boost on any body part, but it costs 50% more than the appropriate slot.

Chilingsworth
2011-02-08, 09:49 PM
Well, there are the ioun stones that give enhancement bonuses to abilities. They take no slot, but cost double normal (I think.) Also, they're only +2.

As for turn udead items, I'll let the hoarde of posters I'm sure are even now ninja'ing me answer you. :smallwink:

JKTrickster
2011-02-08, 10:01 PM
You can add the Stat boosts to an body appropriate item by just adding the costs.

E.g. You want both Belt of Giant Strength and the Monk's Belt?

You add the cost of the Monk's Belt to the Belt of Giant Strength and gain the benefits of both.

This only works for Save Bonuses, Stat Attribute Boosts, and AC boosts.

This is found in the MiC, but can be easily applied in a core game.

vikingofdoom
2011-02-08, 10:03 PM
In terms of adding Turn Undead, you'll be looking for Nightsticks, which give you more uses of turn undead (found in Complete Divine).

dextercorvia
2011-02-08, 10:25 PM
For Turn Undead, there is also the Reliquary Holy Symbol which grants 2-3 extra uses per day. I'm not sure of the source on this one.

Edit: Nightsticks are in Libris Mortis, not CDiv.

Chilingsworth
2011-02-08, 10:49 PM
You can add the Stat boosts to an body appropriate item by just adding the costs.

E.g. You want both Belt of Giant Strength and the Monk's Belt?

You add the cost of the Monk's Belt to the Belt of Giant Strength and gain the benefits of both.

This only works for Save Bonuses, Stat Attribute Boosts, and AC boosts.

This is found in the MiC, but can be easily applied in a core game.

I'm pretty sure your example would only work the other way around. You'd have to start with a Monk's Belt, then add the strength bonus to it. But, yeah. This is a good method that may help the OP's problem.

Aemoh87
2011-02-09, 01:56 AM
There is a relic helm in Complete Divine that gives you +2 Cha that stacks with other items... which is actually pretty rare. But it's deity specific.