PDA

View Full Version : Starting E6 game, looking for advenure ideas

doc225
2011-02-09, 12:20 PM
Hey everyone!

I am about to start a campaign for my friends using the E6 variant for 3.5e.

I have access to all the WotC free adventures on the old website, as well as the free Paizo adventure "Hollow's Last Hope," "The Sunless Citadel," and the "Forge of Fury."

At least one of the players has played through Sunless and Forge, so I would rather not use either of those. I know some of us have played "Dark and Stormy Night", as well as "Burning Plague"

The question is, what other free adventures are out there that would be
appropriate for 1st level through th level? I have searched for 1st level d20 adventures and don't really come up with much.

I browse RPGnet and enworld constantly looking for free info, even if it is not related to D&D, just to see what is available and can be adapted.

I don't like buying adventures unless I can flip through them first, and see what they are about. I have been disappointed in the past when I did this.
If there are a few that are relatively inexpensive, or just supremely amazing, I have no problem purchasing them. What adventures have been winners in the 1st level up to about 8th level range?

Thanks

Goober4473
2011-02-09, 04:19 PM
(This is probably the wrong forum for this.)

Why not make up your own adventure? How much DMing experience do you have? Even if it's your first game, making it up yourself shouldn't be too bad, if you have a decent gasp of the rules. You don't need to write up a full book like a published adventure either. Just make sure to be one or two sessions ahead of the player(s), and be flexible enough to make things up if (when) things don't go how you expected.

Vaynor
2011-02-09, 05:53 PM
The Red Towel: Moved to Roleplaying.