PDA

View Full Version : Would somebody please make me a map?

Adamaro
2011-02-10, 06:06 AM
I know all map generators, but as it turned out, they are not really what I am looking for (among other things, they do not generate rivers). So if anybody likes to make black and white non-super complex maps I'd like to ask him/her to make me a black-and-white map of my D&D world.

Here is a rough description:

This map is about 1.200 x 1.200 miles large. The Central part are mostly plains with a small amount of hills. In the west part of Central part there is a cluster of medium-size mountains, then some small plains and finally west coast and sea.

South of Central part lie The Deserts - rather large areas of rock, small hills, sand and dirt.

North of Central part lie The Mountains. These run mostly in west-east direction and are quite large and high, also, no forests grow there at the moment.

East of the Central part lies the East sea.

I'd especially appreciate some logically placed rivers, islands and to an extent realystic coast.

IMPORTANT!
On Central part there is an epic magical effect which causes heat, humidity and lots of rain (eternal summer with strong tropical elements). (And lots of tropic forests in this region? Lots of rivers? Maybe ... )

Eldan
2011-02-10, 06:31 AM
You should go over to Arts&Crafts, there's already a cartography thread there, with people making maps like these.

Adamaro
2011-02-10, 06:32 AM
Will do :smallbiggrin: tnx.