PDA

View Full Version : Regalia of Might where do I find this?

NekoJoker
2011-02-11, 05:27 PM
I am aware that there are 3 sets of equipment known as the regalia of Might that represent the Good/Evil/Neutrality aspects, and turn them into some really powerful artifacts.

Now, I own the Book of Vile Darkness and have access to a copy of the Book of Exalted Deed, There is an entrance on the BoVD that stats up the Regalia of Evil, but there seems to be no information about the regalia of Good on the BoED... maybe I'm just plain blind but I can't find it!

The evil version seemed quite cool, but.. yeah, evil, I would like to see how the good version looks like.

Where is this thing?

arguskos
2011-02-11, 05:29 PM
I am aware that there are 3 sets of equipment known as the regalia of Might that represent the Good/Evil/Neutrality aspects, and turn them into some really powerful artifacts.

Now, I own the Book of Vile Darkness and have access to a copy of the Book of Exalted Deed, There is an entrance on the BoVD that stats up the Regalia of Evil, but there seems to be no information about the regalia of Good on the BoED... maybe I'm just plain blind but I can't find it!

The evil version seemed quite cool, but.. yeah, evil, I would like to see how the good version looks like.

Where is this thing?
All three can be found in the Arms and Equipment Guide. :smallwink:

NekoJoker
2011-02-11, 05:40 PM
PERFECT! I'll go get me books!

thxs man!