PDA

View Full Version : cleitc01 & lerg2 solo adventures

lerg2
2011-02-12, 07:03 PM
Hey cleitc! I'm camping the thread 'till you get here.

cleitc01
2011-02-12, 07:27 PM
i finded it... now what

lerg2
2011-02-12, 07:36 PM
We solo adventure of course! now, who was I about to assassinate?

cleitc01
2011-02-12, 07:42 PM
i forgot, we kind of stopped after you poisoned starin d'cannith's birthday cake, um... i think we should start with where you were prior to the bridge encounter back at level 1.
as you walk through the rain slicked streets of sharn you stop suddenly and slip into the darkness of an alley, here you find a darkly dressed elf, they hand you a letter before disappearing into the darkness.

lerg2
2011-02-12, 07:52 PM
I discreetly follow him! And ready my dagger.

cleitc01
2011-02-12, 07:56 PM
he's your contact :smallconfused: don't you want to read the letter first?

cleitc01
2011-02-12, 08:22 PM
the letter reads:
prove your heritage by taking the journal from the following person:
Bonal Geldem
race: human
hair: grey, balding
eyes: green
upon collecting the book, bring it to the phairlan enclave in dragontowers there you will recieve your next set of instructions.
secondary target: take down Tarnat d'Sivis, make it look like an accident
race: gnome
hair: blonde
eyes: purple

lerg2
2011-02-12, 08:27 PM
Oops. I read the letter. discreetly.

cleitc01
2011-02-12, 08:51 PM
lol, now what do you do? (well technically that's kind of a no brainer, but could you please explain how this part works)

lerg2
2011-02-12, 08:56 PM
Now I do Whatever the message said.

cleitc01
2011-02-12, 09:07 PM
but how do we work through the combat, i'm still new to that

lerg2
2011-02-15, 05:33 PM
Forum dice roller or whatever.
For the grid, take a sheet of paper, make a grid, and label it 1-15 and A-O.
Then say: "The warforged moves to 3-G on the grid from 5-I" to get the message across. Savvy? :smallbiggrin:

cleitc01
2011-02-16, 04:47 PM
okay, i think i got this, okay:
after reading (or perhaps eating, your choice) the letter, you find your target quickly, just as you'd expected he was in Dragon towers, house sivis' lowest enclave in Sharn, luckily he made this easy for you, he's looking over the gaurd rail, he's already slighly of the way over the edge, a 'push' might cause him to fall over the edge, the only problem is, in a place where feather fall spells are the norm, how do you make sure he falls like a rock to his death all the while making it look like an accident and leaving no trace of it being a murder?
you are in an alley at square E7 he is at square L7, m-o is open space, the road stretches from i-l.

if at any time you wish to stop the solo adventures, simply take a look at the walkthrough/wiki for assassin's creed: brotherhood for a general idea of what i wish to have happen (with a few obvious differences which i will explain should you decide that this is the route you wish to take)

lerg2
2011-02-16, 05:29 PM
I'm cooking so i'll be back&forth for a while. BRB!
wait, on the grid, is the alphabet side across the bottom or up and down?

lerg2
2011-02-16, 05:35 PM
I walk over and begin talking to him, very obviously. Then I walk him over to the railing, tie his hands and *plop*

lerg2
2011-02-16, 05:37 PM
Or I concuss him and throw him over the rail.

cleitc01
2011-02-16, 05:41 PM
remember other people are the one's using the feather fall, not him, also he's already at the railing, be a bit more inventive, just saying

lerg2
2011-02-16, 05:45 PM
Oh! I walk him to a really out-of-the-way tower where no-one goes.
P.S. I have no idea what assassin's creed is and can't find the walkthrough

cleitc01
2011-02-16, 05:51 PM
what i mean is how do you keep other people from using feather fall and you really don't need to do anything other than throwing him off, might i suggest the conspicuously placed:smallwink: talisman of dispell magic in the letter (i knew i forgot something :smallredface:)

lerg2
2011-02-16, 05:57 PM
OHHHH! I walk over, do the hug-type thing they do, then slip it in his pocket.
NOW I push him over.

cleitc01
2011-02-16, 06:03 PM
a bit forward don't you think, remember sneaky, and how do you intend on throwing him over the edge? grab his legs and lift? simply give a swift kick? a 'gentle' nudge? clock him over the head? (remember that despite it's modern advances they don't have forensics, just don't leave any mark on him and you're home free)

lerg2
2011-02-16, 06:15 PM
Top ten ways you die in Ebberon.
1. You eated poison birthday cake.
2. Fall down steps when you get shot.
3. Make a wookie.... I mean warforged, mad at you.
4. 'Trip' off a belltower.
5. Make Imladris angry.
6. NOMBIES & ZINJAS!
7. Choke on a "Cure epic wounds" potion.
8. Meet a Tarrasque and shake hands.
9. Attack Our insane party.
10. Contract sibling-itis.

(I nudge him over the edge)

cleitc01
2011-02-16, 06:18 PM
:smallbiggrin: that was awesome... what about the coin? how did you put it on him?

lerg2
2011-02-16, 06:19 PM
Now I run away and take a break 'cuz it's time to leave.

lerg2
2011-02-16, 06:20 PM
The old, 'Put sovereign glue on the back of the coin and stick it to his shoe' trick, of course.

cleitc01
2011-02-16, 06:25 PM
his shoe :smallconfused: how did you walk up to the guy, stick a coin to his shoe, then push him off a tower, clearly i missed something

cleitc01
2011-02-16, 06:27 PM
i liked the assassin sneak attack thing better, just saying:smalltongue:

lerg2
2011-02-18, 10:15 AM
Oh! Sorry, I was asleep. Clarify: I walk up and say, "Here's the gold I owe you." Then I wait for him to stick it with the rest and push him off.

lerg2
2011-02-22, 05:46 PM
Hello? Cleitc?

lerg2
2011-03-19, 05:26 PM
hello? Mr. Dungeonmaster?

cleitc01
2011-03-19, 05:52 PM
i'm here, um... my brain isn't working (too many finals!) okay, next we find you still in Sharn (but after the whole collect the book thing), as you return the book to the place where you are to leave it, you find that someone is waiting for you, it's your contact, after (secretly) handing him the book he (secretly) hands you a letter,
it reads:
good job, you've proven your heritage, come to the sharn opera house in the university district in the menthis plateau ward, lady tyasha d'phiarlan wishes to bestow upon you the heirloom performance of your heritage. be warned, Elar has eyes everywhere, he's looking for you, you may need to be on the move in the near future.

cleitc01
2011-03-19, 06:28 PM
when you arrive at the opera house you are amazed by it's sheer size, around you fellow heirs of house phiarlan move pieces of set or practice dances or sing, as you search you quickly note lady Tyasha, the aging bard appears with a haunting beauty despite her advanced years. her long silvery hair flows like glowing moonlight, her emerald eyes shine with mystery. she wears a fine gown of shifting blues and greens though you can barely see this from her perch high above in the rafters of the opera house.
upon climbing the wall to her perch she puts out her arm for you to take, as you do you find yourself engulfed in darkness until you find yourself standing in a dark room, a single everbright overhead illuminates the room, in the shadowy light you can make out the shapes of maniquins, the glint of weapons, the shimer of poisons, in your ears the sound of a music box plays a familiar tune, one you had heard in your childhood whistled or hummed only by your family.
'you recognize the music? good, this should be easier than i had hoped, please, step to the center of the room'
doing so you find yourself standing in the middle of a circle, as you look into the darkness you note that it is the inner most circle.
'this is a training circle, the master's wheel, for the next few days, this shall be your world, your whole life, till i tell you otherwize there is nothing outside of it, elar d'thuranni does not exist until i say he exists, as your skill improves, you will progress to a smaller circle, with each new circle, your world contracts, bringing you that much closer to your adversary, that much closer to retribution, by the end of this you will be ready to take on house thuranni, and take your revenge on Elar, now... begin!' the woman says.

cleitc01
2011-03-19, 06:42 PM
*after a long and inspiring training sequence*
you have finally progressed to the inner circle.
'now only three challenges remain, the first, 'the audition', the second 'trial by fire', and lastly 'the spy' ' the woman explains.
(note test based prerequizites variant rules for the shadowdancer for the first:smallwink:, the second, batman begins final test:smalleek:, and lastly one of my own design:smallbiggrin:)

cleitc01
2011-03-19, 06:52 PM
(if you wish we can skip to my last one... unless you want to test your knowledge:smallamused:) (yes i did take the circle thing from zorro:smallredface: (but it fits so well:smallbiggrin:))

lerg2
2011-03-20, 12:40 PM
Let's do the whole thing. sorry if i'm late, but my mom took us to Kohl's. Blah.

lerg2
2011-03-20, 12:47 PM
hello? again?

cleitc01
2011-03-20, 12:53 PM
the first: the audition
lady Tyasha leads you to the opera house, as you enter however you find that the lights are off with the exception of those pointed at the stage, in the first row you see people sitting in the shadows.
'Ah, our next applicacant, please, show us what you can do' one of the people at the front says, gesturing you to take your position on the stage.

lerg2
2011-03-20, 12:58 PM
ok. I do. (sorry for taking so long it didn't refresh)

cleitc01
2011-03-20, 01:02 PM
np, okay, so, what do you do? sing, dance, tell a story, what:smallconfused:

lerg2
2011-03-20, 01:03 PM
Ask them to bring in a useless homeless person and then I masterfully kill him. with food.

cleitc01
2011-03-20, 01:07 PM
...um:smalleek:, i think they wanted you to perform:smallconfused:

cleitc01
2011-03-20, 01:16 PM
by perform i mean the kind done with the perform (???) skill not the attack or cooking skills

cleitc01
2011-03-20, 01:22 PM
(just so you know, the whole idea of this is to not kill people, rather escape the opera house and prove your mastery of the shadow):smallwink:

lerg2
2011-03-20, 02:41 PM
Oh. sorry. Then......I'll.......perform(distraction)?

cleitc01
2011-03-20, 09:10 PM
lol, okay... after you finish the performance the lights go out and you find yourself in the dark, from behind you can hear someone yell 'get him!'... (i forgot again, what do we do next?:smallredface:)

lerg2
2011-04-02, 09:43 AM
Roll initiative, of course! I got a 19.

cleitc01
2011-07-25, 08:36 AM
you said you needed the names of the group.
will= Demarest, (he's making a new character and has yet to tell me his name)
brandon= Felix
rebecca= Lusola
kira= Vin Garnet Dagger
jay= haven't asked

cleitc01
2011-09-23, 10:19 AM
wrote this twice now
kira= Vin Garnet Dagger, human, female, rogue, karrnathi, mark of death
rebecca= Lusola Helios, half-celestial-half-elf, female, fighter, syrania/brelish, mark of storm
jay= Waryk (last name?)human, male, warlock, aundarian, mark of sentinel
will= (William?)Demarest= human, male, wizard, brelish, mark of passage
chris= human, male, cleric, thranish, mark of sentinel (SIBERYS!)
aren= Imladris (forgot last name?) elf, male, ranger/ninja/assassin/rogue, valenarian, mark of shadow
brandon= Felix (forgot last name?) warforged, male-personality, fighter, cyran, aberrrant mark