PDA

View Full Version : New Idea for BBEG: I can make ZECT!

CycloneJoker
2011-02-12, 10:57 PM
Okay, I might have done something wrong, kinda did this in a hurry, so could anyone point something out like this. I know it's abusing RAW, but it'll still (probably) suck, and, hey, it's funny.

Warning: Bad formating ahead, I suck at this.

I saw TrueShinken's thread on the monk, and then the idea hit me.

ZECT Boss (Can never remember his name):

LE (Arctic or Desert) Elf: Base Stats: STR 6 DEX 18 Con 14 int 10 Cha 18 Wis 12

Flaws: Murky-Eyed, Shaky

1 Sorcerer 1 Level:Dodge Flaw:Noble Born Flaw Flaw:Able Learner
2 Martial Monk (I'm a jerk, so sue me) Bonus: Epic Leadership
3 Martial Monk Level: Weapon Finesse Bonus: Legendary Commander
4 Sorcerer 2
5 Sorcerer 3
6 Sorcerer 4 Level: Mobility
7 Sorcerer 5
8 Sorcerer 6 (Yay, Haste!)
9 Swiftblade 1 Level:Martial Study (Creeping Shadow Strike)
10 Swiftblade 2
11 Swiftblade 3
12 Swiftblade 4 Level: Martial Stance (Assassin's Stance)
13 Swiftblade 5
14 Swiftblade 6
15 Swiftblade 7 Level: Fanatical Devotion
16 Swiftblade 8
17 Swiftblade 9
18 Swiftblade 10 Level: Eye for Talent
19 Sorcerer 7
20 Sorcerer 8

Skills are Concentration and Spellcraft maxed, and Sense Motive at 9.

Equipment: Belt of Maginificence(200k) +8 Bracers of Armor (64k) Monk's Headband(Belt. Kinda cheating, multiplied by 1.5 as per rules for unusual positioning)(19.5k) Amulet of Natural Armor(50k) +4 tomes of Dex, Cha, and Wis, (110K apiece), Ring of Protection +5(50k) and a +5 Cloak of Resistance, 24,500 Gold left for loot or more equipment

My leadership level is 31, best I can figure, 20 from levels, 4 from feats, and 7 from Cha, meaning I have a Sorcerer or Dragonfire Bard who is level 18(suboptimal, but it will only be buffing, and I like both classes.), and then I have 3500 level 1 minions, 350 level 2s, 180 level 3s, 90 level 4s, 50 level 5s, 30 level 6s, 20 level sevens, and 10 level 8s.

I want help A) Coming up with a decent Sorcerer ACF that gives me either feats or a huge (small) metallic bug as a familiar, or anything else useful.

Stat line-up:
HP 7d4+2d8+10d6+104= approx. 165HP (Any ideas to up it?)
BAB 15, Attack bonus 24 (15bab+9dex), d8+9+2d6 Sneak Attack(Wanna up damage. Ideas?)
Stats: STR 12 DEX 28 Con 20 int 10 Cha 28 Wis 22
AC 44 (10+8 armor+5 Natural Armor+9 Dex+7(6 wis+1 monk)+5 Deflection) 31 touch, 28 Flat-Footed
Saves: Fort +18, Ref +26, Will +27

So, what do you guys think?

If at all possible, I would like to get Extend and Persist for fun with Haste, but not necessary.

Thanks for any input.

EDIT: Updated Magic Items

true_shinken
2011-02-12, 10:59 PM
I don't think epic leadership is a Fighter bonus feat... but that's just evil :smallamused:

CycloneJoker
2011-02-12, 11:13 PM
I don't think epic leadership is a Fighter bonus feat... but that's just evil :smallamused:

Actually, it is. 8th feat. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/classProgressions.htm#epicFighter)

Thank you, it was the point. I also plan on having Lord of the Speed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll71hQaGNoY&feature=related) playing on repeat during any fighting, just for lagughs. Do you see any way to improve it? I think my players will hate it, especial the other Kamen Rider fan.

true_shinken
2011-02-12, 11:17 PM
Actually, it is. 8th feat. (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/classProgressions.htm#epicFighter)

Thank you, it was the point. I also plan on having Lord of the Speed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll71hQaGNoY&feature=related) playing on repeat during any fighting, just for lagughs. Do you see any way to improve it? I think my players will hate it, especial the other Kamen Rider fan.

Well, the important thing is that NPCs don't need Leadership. You can have people working under them and being loyal to them easily. Also, wasn't the zect lord able to transform people into worms or something?
Was Mishima the zect lord or was he just The Dragon? I have to watch Kabuto again.

CycloneJoker
2011-02-12, 11:27 PM
Well, the important thing is that NPCs don't need Leadership. You can have people working under them and being loyal to them easily. Also, wasn't the zect lord able to transform people into worms or something?
Was Mishima the zect lord or was he just The Dragon? I have to watch Kabuto again.

Mishima was the Dragon put in charge of Zect, but actually behind one Native. I can never remember his name. The turning thing was, IIRC, a machine that took forever to make, and required those green rocks, and would turn EVERYBODY into a worm.

And I do plan on having people outside of leadership working for him. These are just the ones who would do so after it became politically unwise, him being declared a heretic in a religion-ruled state, being exiled, etc.

Also, just for a bit of reference, for how mean this guy is, NOBODY who is not a PC, PC-esque, or a huge wizard dude is level 6. And all of his low-level minions will have a large stockpile of Magic Missile Wands for machine guns.

I'm thinking about having his spells known be based off of buffs. What do you think?

CycloneJoker
2011-02-13, 10:46 AM
I really want to give him Persist, so I can have an extra action all day. Any ideas? Does anyone know a way to get his feats up.