PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Alchemist Help

Warpwolf16
2011-02-13, 02:07 PM
Hello fellow playgrounders, I've gotten yself into a pathfider game and I need some help for my alchemist. He is at times addicted to mutagen and is slightly deformed, so is there any traits or feats in Pathfinder to use for such chaos?

Cieyrin
2011-02-13, 03:43 PM
You want to be more specific on what level your Alchemist is, as well as other details, like race and other things you already decided.

By the sound of it, it sounds like you'd like to go Master Chymist and should probably invest in some combat feats that match the type of mutagen you find yourself using most. Strength mutagen going for melee and thus Power Attack chain, Dexterity mutagen focusing on ranged combat and thus on bombs and Point Blank Shot chain.

Warpwolf16
2011-02-14, 06:26 PM
You want to be more specific on what level your Alchemist is, as well as other details, like race and other things you already decided.

By the sound of it, it sounds like you'd like to go Master Chymist and should probably invest in some combat feats that match the type of mutagen you find yourself using most. Strength mutagen going for melee and thus Power Attack chain, Dexterity mutagen focusing on ranged combat and thus on bombs and Point Blank Shot chain.

sorry, I had posted in a hurry fr some reason that I cant remember. But the alchemist is level 2 and is a elf. I looked into Master Chymist and think that would be the best bet to prestige into.