PDA

View Full Version : Complete McGyver Excel sheet help

borg286
2011-02-13, 11:55 PM
I've uploaded an excel sheet to google docs (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqLk5_LGDVGIdEp2RVVjamNsYlNEQjhSclZ3ektRU FE&hl=en&authkey=CKOgzd0F).
I am planning on making a handbook of low level optimization / Bunko's basement bargain bin / Utility belt / Complete McGyver thingy
It'll include what animal to buy, how to get more for your level 1, 2, and 3 dollar, how to optimize your craft(Alchemy) skill, cheap healing, Versatility for cheap.
I'll have a section describing the 4 and 5 star items between 0-10gp and how become uber versatile with those things, and the same for 11-100, 101-1,000, and finally just a section on 1,001-10,000, only it'll have stuff you've seen and probably have never seen.
I've rated these items but I'd like you to go through them and whatever you feel has a poor rating (I rated it too optimistically / pessimistically) then feel free to change it.
If you want to insert your own list and we can all have a central list to look for things.
I've allocated 5 columns for categories, and would like some feedback as to how well these categories capture the ways you would like to filter these items. Cell B1 has a dropdown so you can quickly see the stuff you're interested in.
I have been biased when rating these items having an artificer in mind, and low level optimization on the brain, so I apologize for that.
Please change any of the comments as you please. Add in more detail, take out irrelevant stuff. What would you like to see for quick reference when picking items. I would like to have a mule's carrying capacity.
I am learning how to use google doc's filtering capabilities so you can choose 1 category and see only results that have that tag.

borg286
2011-02-14, 08:04 PM
are there really so few people that are interested in mundane stuff and low level equipment optimization?

borg286
2011-02-16, 01:43 PM
In case anyone want to follow: Complete McGyver (http://brilliantgameologists.com/boards/index.php?topic=11066)