PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Alexander Anderson (3.5)

Fortinbras
2011-02-14, 02:35 AM
I wanted to make a character based on Paladin Alexander Anderson from the Hellsing anime series. I was thinking of making a fighter/cleric of st. cuthebert rather than a paladin but other than that I don't really have a ton of ideas for getting the right flavor. 3.5 ed most source books aloud.

TheCountAlucard
2011-02-14, 02:36 AM
I wanted to make a character based on Paladin Alexander Anderson from the Hellsing anime series. I was thinking of making a fighter/cleric of st. cuthebert rather than a paladin but otherBut other what? :smallconfused:

Keep in mind, Anderson's nowhere near anyone's version of a "Good" alignment - he literally butchers people for being Protestant.

Fortinbras
2011-02-14, 02:37 AM
sorry about that I accidentally posted the thread before I was done typing. I fixed it.

that's why I wanted a cleric instead of a paladin.

Admiral Squish
2011-02-14, 02:43 AM
Crusader would probably work quite well. The devoted spirit healing maneuvers would work well to describe the regenerative abilities of the fella. though, swordsage probably makes more sense for the rest of it. Maybe see if your DM would let you swap another discipline for devoted spirit.

Tvtyrant
2011-02-14, 02:44 AM
Prestige Paladin would probably get everything you need.

Prime32
2011-02-14, 06:00 AM
Take the Troll-Blooded and Tireless feats at lv1 for regeneration.

SurlySeraph
2011-02-14, 01:20 PM
Crusader would probably work quite well. The devoted spirit healing maneuvers would work well to describe the regenerative abilities of the fella. though, swordsage probably makes more sense for the rest of it. Maybe see if your DM would let you swap another discipline for devoted spirit.

Crusader for being ridiculously tough, maybe pick up a level in Warblade and go into Bloodstorm Blade for throwing bayonets around, take that glove from the Magical Item Compendium that gives you infinite javelins and refluff it for the bayonets, and that should about do it.

Amnestic
2011-02-14, 01:32 PM
Crusader for being ridiculously tough, maybe pick up a level in Warblade and go into Bloodstorm Blade for throwing bayonets around, take that glove from the Magical Item Compendium that gives you infinite javelins and refluff it for the bayonets, and that should about do it.

I always thought they looked more like trowels (http://www.diytools.co.uk/diy/Images/DB_Detail/_52709_128874.jpg) than bayonets.

It's rather less menacing when he's running around with gardening tools, even if they are very sharp, infinitely respawning gardening tools.