PDA

View Full Version : Looking for item reccomendations?

Titanium Fox
2011-02-14, 08:01 PM
I've just rolled a Rogue 5 / Monk 6, using my fists for sneak attack. I have Ascetic Rogue (so each fist does 2d6). I've also got 62,000 gold lying around. Does anyone have any real recommendations on what to do with it? I picked up Boots of Sidestepping and an Armband of Elusive Action... But that's all I can really think of.

So, yeah. Any suggestions?

BIGMamaSloth
2011-02-14, 08:06 PM
Marbles! a bag of holding with 250 square feet of marbles! turn it inside out and good times all around. Like literally everywhere. :smallsmile: everyone in a room flat footed? fun times. IIRC marbles are in the arms and equipment guide.

Welknair
2011-02-14, 08:06 PM
I always like the basics. First of all, you do use Weapon Finesse, correct? Get a decent pair of Gloves of Dexterity. A good Periapt of Wisdom as well as a Belt of Health are also decent choices. Actually, a Monk's Belt should be at the top of your list. And see if you can enchant your hand wrappings with Deadly Accuracy. Make sure to see if your DM allows you to enchant normal clothes as if they are armor and if so, make sure you got something decent from that. A ring of protection is always nice, and bracers of armor help your AC if you can't convince your DM to allow enchanted normal clothes.