PDA

View Full Version : The Untamed Hub IC

Maxios
2011-02-14, 08:23 PM
We're going to start this game differently. You, the players, are going to vote [1 vote per player] on how the game starts:

1. Tracking down notorious bandit Burro H. Pheet

2. On a train to the city of Civilization, where the PCs have been hired as bodyguards

3. Trying to find the legendary desperado, The Ghost, and bring him to justice

Maxios
2011-02-16, 12:13 PM
The votes have been decided on the Recruitment Thread:

You've been tracking The Ghost for several days. His trail led you through various small towns and the wilderness.
The trail's led to Civilization, a very large frontier town. Currently, you're in the Four Fingered Miner Tavern. You suspect that The Ghost is in here, somewhere

City Sheet [feel free to read]

Name: Civilization [Untamed Hub Version]
Population: 36,000
Goverment System: Democracy

Imports: Fish, Food, Armor, Weapons, Tools
Exports: Coal, Gasoline, Iron, Gold, various other precious metals

Demographics: Human 60%, Other 40%
Main Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Current Leader: Frankie Jaxior [Mayor]
Major Political Figures: Joey Torda [Vice-Mayor], Hudon Wilkers [Leader of the Army], Martin Loto [Treasury]

City-State
City Status

[roll0]
[roll1]

Kenji
2011-02-16, 04:38 PM
Leaning against the wall directly beside the door he came in from, Shadow looked around carefully, paying close attention especially to whether there's another door leading into and out of the tavern or people that are trying to hide themselves among the others here. Best not to make any hasty decision without proper understanding to the surrounding.

Spot Check
(1d20)[11]

Maxios
2011-02-16, 07:28 PM
To Kenji: There's a back door. There's no one special in here, or anyone hiding. There is also stairs leading to the second floor

Kenji
2011-02-17, 02:31 AM
Satisfied with his observation, Shadow proceed to the second floor to find any suspicious person.

Spot Check
[roll0]
To check for any people that's hiding.

Maxios
2011-02-17, 12:10 PM
Satisfied with his observation, Shadow proceed to the second floor to find any suspicious person.

Spot Check
[roll0]
To check for any people that's hiding.

There isn't any one hiding. However, you find a door marked 'PRIVATE'

Zealumieo
2011-02-17, 12:20 PM
Rilian followed Shadow into the bar, barely catching a glimpse of him running upstairs. She felt rather uncomfortable around the Tavern- especially in the tavern, and shivered slightly as she attempted to put up her best smile. Glancing around she checked for signs of the dastardly desperado.

Spot

[roll0]

Tracking him had been quite a chore so far, but the others had assured her that they were closer then ever this time.

Crosswinds
2011-02-17, 02:37 PM
Rather than follow Shadow up and around to God knows where, Lloyd takes a seat against the wall, so as to get the best view possible of the bar. While Shadow checks upstairs, Lloyd keeps watch over the bar, checking for anything that would ping his radar.

Spot: [roll0]

Kenji
2011-02-17, 05:05 PM
Feeling suspicious toward this so-called 'PRIVATE' room, Shadow decided to gather some information before any further action.

Find Information Check
[roll0]
He would asked the people on the second floor, first floor and lastly the bartender regarding the people inside the 'PRIVATE' room and if any strange incident occurred after their arrival. If inquired of the reason why he asked, he would say that he's just curious.

Maxios
2011-02-17, 05:20 PM
To Zeal: You don't spot anything, but you hear a waiter tell an employee to take some food up to the Private Room, for their special guest

To Crosswinds: You noticce an employee taking some food upstairs, despite the fact that the first floor is the eating area

To Kenji: No employee tells you anything. They glare at you, though

Kenji
2011-02-17, 05:36 PM
Shadow went upstairs again to avoid the suspicions of the employees. Noticing the employee that's bringing the food upstairs despite the lower floor being the eating area. Assuming that he was bringing it to some important people, he walked briskly past him and found a seat that allowed him to observe the employee's movement.

Maxios
2011-02-17, 05:37 PM
Shadow went upstairs again to avoid the suspicions of the employees. Noticing the employee that's bringing the food upstairs despite the lower floor being the eating area. Assuming that he was bringing it to some important people, he walked briskly past him and found a seat that allowed him to observe the employee's movement.

The employee enters the PRIVATE room. Make a listen check

Zealumieo
2011-02-17, 05:49 PM
As she watched the employee's haul food upstairs, Rilian looked over at Lloyd- willing to follow him if he wished to sneak up with Shadow. Other then that, she began thinking to herself about what she knew about this little town and why shadow would've stopped here yesterday.

Knowledge history
[roll0]

Maxios
2011-02-17, 06:15 PM
As she watched the employee's haul food upstairs, Rilian looked over at Lloyd- willing to follow him if he wished to sneak up with Shadow. Other then that, she began thinking to herself about what she knew about this little town and why shadow would've stopped here yesterday.

Knowledge history
[roll0]

You know that Civilization is quite possibily the largest town in the Untamed Hub. You also know it has a major mining operation, and is the pinnacle of Modern Civilization.

Crosswinds
2011-02-17, 06:18 PM
Lloyd takes note of the employee going up the stairs, as well as Shadow's return. He waits a few moments before heading up there himself to avoid suspicion.

Zealumieo
2011-02-17, 06:24 PM
((Wow fail...))

Rilian took a seat near the staircase, listening for any aggravated movements if any fight broke out upstairs. Not wishing to stick out, she waved over a waiter or waitress.

Maxios
2011-02-17, 06:33 PM
To Crosswinds: There is numerous waiters and employees upstairs. None of them pay any attention to you

To Zeal:
The waiter comes over.
[The information you got from the Knowledge roll is the knowledge any normal person knows. Because however, you rolled a 9, you don't know anything else about it, aside from those few minor details]

Zealumieo
2011-02-17, 06:44 PM
Smiling over at the waiter, she began to make some smalltalk, "Hot burning wind and dusty streets today. How've you been holding sir? Busy day upstairs hmm?" For as long as she could hold a conversation, Rilian attempted to become friendly with him. Talking about daily occurrences and the recent changes in the wild. Rilian attempted to be subtle but she was quietly pushing the waiter to admit anything he knew about what was happening upstairs.

Diplomacy
[roll0]

Maxios
2011-02-17, 06:49 PM
Smiling over at the waiter, she began to make some smalltalk, "Hot burning wind and dusty streets today. How've you been holding sir? Busy day upstairs hmm?" For as long as she could hold a conversation, Rilian attempted to become friendly with him. Talking about daily occurrences and the recent changes in the wild. Rilian attempted to be subtle but she was quietly pushing the waiter to admit anything he knew about what was happening upstairs.

Diplomacy
[roll0]

"You took the words out of my mouth. We have a special guest upstairs. Some cowboy, bragging about his deeds. Says his name is his The Ghost. He was mighty shocked when none of us knew who he was." the waiter says

Zealumieo
2011-02-17, 07:02 PM
"Thank ye kindly." Rilian tipped her hat in thanks, "I was wondering where my friend was holding the party. He... has a rather large mouth on him." She grinned and winked at the joke. Standing up slowly as to not cause a ruckus she asked the waiter a small favor, "Would you do me a service and bring me to him. I have matters to discuss personally with the Shadow." Pausing, Rilian also added, "Its fine if you don't wish to. If you'll give me permission I'll just go up to him meself."

((Erm a second diplomacy roll in the OOC forums... oops XD))

Maxios
2011-02-17, 07:34 PM
"Thank ye kindly." Rilian tipped her hat in thanks, "I was wondering where my friend was holding the party. He... has a rather large mouth on him." She grinned and winked at the joke. Standing up slowly as to not cause a ruckus she asked the waiter a small favor, "Would you do me a service and bring me to him. I have matters to discuss personally with the Shadow." Pausing, Rilian also added, "Its fine if you don't wish to. If you'll give me permission I'll just go up to him meself."

((Erm a second diplomacy roll in the OOC forums... oops XD))

"Of course, madame." the waiter says, taking her upstairs to the entrance pf the Private Room

Crosswinds
2011-02-17, 08:48 PM
First Shadow, and now Rilian. It seems that 'private' room was somewhere they wanted to be. Of course, it wouldn't be easy for them to get in. Under normal circumstances, anyway. But nothing about this mission had been 'normal' thus far. Taking care to be as inconspicuous as possible, Lloyd walks over to the pair.

"Pardon me, but I think it's in your best interest to let me into that there room." He says concisely.

Maxios
2011-02-17, 08:53 PM
First Shadow, and now Rilian. It seems that 'private' room was somewhere they wanted to be. Of course, it wouldn't be easy for them to get in. Under normal circumstances, anyway. But nothing about this mission had been 'normal' thus far. Taking care to be as inconspicuous as possible, Lloyd walks over to the pair.

"Pardon me, but I think it's in your best interest to let me into that there room." He says concisely.

"I'll let you in, if you make it worth my while." the waiter says. "As in, bribery"

Zealumieo
2011-02-17, 08:55 PM
Rilian relaxed slightly, she was thankful... unfortunately the half-elf didn't have anything to convince the waiter to lead her it all the way in. "Please," Rilian implored the Waiter, "I really do need to enter that room. Its rather hot in this here hallway. Atleast take me to another private room so that I can change into something more comfortable."

Diplomacy
[roll0]

Maxios
2011-02-17, 08:57 PM
Rilian relaxed slightly, she was thankful... unfortunately the half-elf didn't have anything to convince the waiter to lead her it all the way in. "Please," Rilian implored the Waiter, "I really do need to enter that room. Its rather hot in this here hallway. Atleast take me to another private room so that I can change into something more comfortable."

Diplomacy
[roll0]

"Fine. I'll let you in." the waiter says, sighing. He proceeds to open the door to the Private Room

Crosswinds
2011-02-17, 09:01 PM
"Much obliged." Lloyd says, walking past the waiter without much in the way of regard for the man's previous statement.

[[Waiting to see if he gets stopped.]]

Maxios
2011-02-17, 09:03 PM
"Much obliged." Lloyd says, walking past the waiter without much in the way of regard for the man's previous statement.

[[Waiting to see if he gets stopped.]]

The waiter lets Lloyd through. The private room is a living room. There's a door to the left, leading to the Bedroom, and a door to the right, leading to the Bathrooms.
Make a listen check

Crosswinds
2011-02-17, 09:04 PM
Hey, Listen! [roll0]

Maxios
2011-02-17, 09:07 PM
Hey, Listen! [roll0]

You don't hear a thing.

Zealumieo
2011-02-17, 09:12 PM
"I appreciate that." Rilian smiles, patting him on the shoulder, "I'll send good word to your boss if I see him." Following behind lloyd, she did the same and listened for the shadow.

[roll0]

Maxios
2011-02-17, 09:13 PM
"I appreciate that." Rilian smiles, patting him on the shoulder, "I'll send good word to your boss if I see him." Following behind lloyd, she did the same and listened for the shadow.

[roll0]

You hear nothing

Kenji
2011-02-18, 01:14 AM
Shadow stood up and walked toward the PRIVATE room confidently, as if he's supposed to be there. Once reached, he patted the waiter's shoulder and said softly, 'I am with them'.

Listen Check
[roll0]

Maxios
2011-02-18, 12:16 PM
Shadow stood up and walked toward the PRIVATE room confidently, as if he's supposed to be there. Once reached, he patted the waiter's shoulder and said softly, 'I am with them'.

Listen Check
[roll0]

You hear nothing

Kenji
2011-02-19, 09:55 PM
Closing the door as softly as possible, Shadow said casually,'Oh, and I heard the bartender calling for the waiter that are supposed to send the food upstairs; you,' changing to a serious tone, he continued,'Sounds like an emergency. Best if you put the tray somewhere and head down immediately.'

Bluff Check
[roll0]
Since disarming him probably meant noise, maybe I will try this first. Let's hope his sense motive fails.

Maxios
2011-02-19, 10:11 PM
Closing the door as softly as possible, Shadow said casually,'Oh, and I heard the bartender calling for the waiter that are supposed to send the food upstairs; you,' changing to a serious tone, he continued,'Sounds like an emergency. Best if you put the tray somewhere and head down immediately.'

Bluff Check
[roll0]
Since disarming him probably meant noise, maybe I will try this first. Let's hope his sense motive fails.

Waiters have Sense Motives as class skills. It tends to be useful in detecting Dine then Dashers :smalltongue:
[roll0]
The waiter sees through your bluff, and says "I don't hear my boss calling me, Patron."

Zealumieo
2011-02-19, 10:39 PM
Rilian sighed quietly, she mildly caught on to what Shadow was attempting, "Well, I hope you don't expect to stand here all day- Sir. Here... I'll do you a favor, hand me the tray and I'll serve the Ghost as a special surprise." Pushing her comrade lightly to the side she added, "My friend here must be hearing things. But I don't want to hold you here if its too much of a bother."

((Not rolling bluff because thats technically not a lie. :P))
[roll0]
((Blah diplomacy))

Maxios
2011-02-19, 11:07 PM
Rilian sighed quietly, she mildly caught on to what Shadow was attempting, "Well, I hope you don't expect to stand here all day- Sir. Here... I'll do you a favor, hand me the tray and I'll serve the Ghost as a special surprise." Pushing her comrade lightly to the side she added, "My friend here must be hearing things. But I don't want to hold you here if its too much of a bother."

((Not rolling bluff because thats technically not a lie. :P))
[roll0]
((Blah diplomacy))

The waiter sighs, and hands Rilian the tray

Kenji
2011-02-20, 12:56 AM
'Now, that's quite a nice tray there...' Shadow took it from Rilian almost immediately once she received it from the waiter. He then swiftly spun around in an attempt to knock the waiter down. 'And no, I didn't misheard a thing; I plainly lied to you, though it utterly failed in the end.'

Attack Roll
[roll0]

Damage Roll
[roll1]

Listen Check
[roll2]
This is in case I knocked the waiter out; checking whether the occupant of PRIVATE room heard what happened.

Crosswinds
2011-02-20, 01:18 AM
Lloyd shakes his head at Shadow's actions, making a mental note to make him answer for them later. Spinning while holding that tray probably did not bode well for it. And it definitely wasn't going to stay up when he attacked the waiter. It was at times like this that the man wondered why they didn't just leave him tied up on the outskirts of a town. Still, that commotion was bound to alert someone. He carefully withdraws his revolver and watches the door.

Zealumieo
2011-02-20, 01:30 AM
Rilian simply shrugged, "He was such a nice man too. Shadow... you should learn how to get to know people. Though he did ask for a bribe earlier..." Her voice quieted down as it trailed off. "Quieter next time if you please." Hoping no one had caught the ruckus, Rilian listened out for anyone coming up to their room.

Listen
[roll0]

Maxios
2011-02-20, 05:07 PM
The waiter is knocked out for [roll0] hours

Rilian hears the sound of someone in the bedroom
---------
GM Only
[roll1]

Kenji
2011-02-20, 05:26 PM
'Well, there's a nice guy right in front of you to; and there's no bribery involved. Technically, we are the good guy here, why should we be quiet.' Shadow smirked and proceed cautiously toward the bedroom with the gun in his hand. He motioned whether they are ready to go into the bedroom or not.

Crosswinds
2011-02-20, 05:38 PM
"With all due respect," Lloyd responds. "Knocking out a man who's just doin' his job isn't exactly 'good' by any stretch of the word. And, frankly, with a name like 'Shadow,' I'd think you'd have a good grasp of the importance of bein' quiet!" The man was exasperated, but shook his head and watched the door. The faster they caught the ghost, the faster he could get his money and get away from this guy.

Zealumieo
2011-02-20, 06:34 PM
"Shh, think I heard movement. We wouldn't want the Ghost to hear us and run off." Rilian whispered. "Now quickly, get in and tie him up for the authorities." She made no motion to pull out a gun, but she did however look for a good place for cover while palming her own flimsy knife.

Maxios
2011-02-20, 07:18 PM
"Shh, think I heard movement. We wouldn't want the Ghost to hear us and run off." Rilian whispered. "Now quickly, get in and tie him up for the authorities." She made no motion to pull out a gun, but she did however look for a good place for cover while palming her own flimsy knife.

Make stealth checks

Zealumieo
2011-02-20, 07:22 PM
Hide
[roll0]
Stealth
[roll1]

Maxios
2011-02-20, 08:51 PM
Hide
[roll0]
Stealth
[roll1]

That Hide Check is really good. The Stealth on the other hand...

Crosswinds
2011-02-20, 10:13 PM
Stealth: [roll0]

Maxios
2011-02-20, 11:58 PM
Stealth: [roll0]

Now all we need to Kenji to make Shadow's stealth roll

Kenji
2011-02-21, 03:46 AM
Shadow grumbled, showing clear signs of disapproval.

Stealth Check
[roll0]
How can you all get natural 20 :smallsigh:

Maxios
2011-02-21, 02:24 PM
Shadow grumbled, showing clear signs of disapproval.

Stealth Check
[roll0]
How can you all get natural 20 :smallsigh:

Still, you you got a really good Stealth Check as well.

Kenji
2011-02-23, 05:18 PM
'So, it's safe to assume they are in the bedroom... now, what about the bathroom...' Shadow swiftly moved toward the door leading toward the bathroom and tried to hear for any signs of movement.

Listen Check
[roll0]

Maxios
2011-02-23, 05:32 PM
'So, it's safe to assume they are in the bedroom... now, what about the bathroom...' Shadow swiftly moved toward the door leading toward the bathroom and tried to hear for any signs of movement.

Listen Check
[roll0]

You hear the faint sound of water running.

Kenji
2011-02-24, 01:47 AM
Hearing the sound of water running, Shadow's determined to find out whoever that was behind the door. Holding his gun, he opened the door softly, aiming his gun left and right before pointing it to anything deemed suspicious; especially places where one person could hide.

Maxios
2011-02-24, 07:22 PM
Hearing the sound of water running, Shadow's determined to find out whoever that was behind the door. Holding his gun, he opened the door softly, aiming his gun left and right before pointing it to anything deemed suspicious; especially places where one person could hide.

A common thug is standing in frontof the toilet, his back to you. The water in the sink is running.

Kenji
2011-02-25, 12:38 AM
Motioning for the rest of his group to come over to the bathroom, Shadow hold the gun with his left hand and unsheathing the knife with his right. Moving nearer, he threatened the thug by fleetly moving the knife in front of the thug's throat while the gun touched the thug's waist.

'If I am you, I won't be trying anything funny. Tell me who you are and what are you doing in this town... and stop whatever you are currently doing.' With that said, Shadow moved his knife closer to the thug, touching the surface of his skin lightly and blood could be seen slipping out from the wound.

Zealumieo
2011-02-25, 01:28 AM
Rilian remained silent. She attempted to quietly tiptoe over to the bathroom without making too much noise. Peeking in, she saw Shadow already handling some random thug. Though- with a knife and a gun pointed at his innards she wondered if he'd yell out after the initial fright of being jumped.

Maxios
2011-02-25, 12:09 PM
The thug yelps.

Private GM Spoiler
[roll0]

Zealumieo
2011-02-25, 04:18 PM
Rilian's head immediately snapped towards the other unopened doors. She could only flinch at the idea that the Ghost had heard that. Atleast this stranger looked like a ruffian... which relaxed her slightly- it seemed like it was less likely they were barging into some random stranger's room.

Maxios
2011-02-25, 05:04 PM
There is one unopened door. You hear the sound of three men talking, beyond the door

Kenji
2011-02-26, 01:45 AM
'Damn, told you to be quiet... why can't anything goes smoothly today.' Shadow loosened his weapons from the thug and swiftly hit him with the non-lethal side of his weapons. 'Next time, if you are in this field, please be prepared for any surprise attack, seriously.'

Combat Knife
Attack Roll: [roll0]
Critical: [roll1]
Damage Roll: [roll2]
Critical: 5

Revolver
Attack Roll: [roll3]
Critical: [roll4]
Damage Roll: [roll5]
Critical: 7

Maxios
2011-02-26, 01:43 PM
'Damn, told you to be quiet... why can't anything goes smoothly today.' Shadow loosened his weapons from the thug and swiftly hit him with the non-lethal side of his weapons. 'Next time, if you are in this field, please be prepared for any surprise attack, seriously.'

Combat Knife
Damage Roll: [roll2]

Revolver
Attack Roll: [roll3]
Critical: [roll4]
Damage Roll: [roll5]

The revolver hits. The thug now has 2 Non-Lethal Hit Points Left

The thug attempts to punch Shadow
[roll0] Attack
[roll1] Non-Lethal Damage

Kenji
2011-02-26, 08:19 PM
Shadow barely evaded the punch and continue his assault on the assailant. 'Hopefully you will stay unconscious this time.'

Combat Knife
Damage Roll: (1d4+1)[4]

Revolver
Attack Roll: [roll2]
Critical: [roll3]
Damage Roll: [roll4]

Maxios
2011-02-26, 08:37 PM
Shadow barely evaded the punch and continue his assault on the assailant. 'Hopefully you will stay unconscious this time.'

Combat Knife
Damage Roll: (1d4+1)[4]

Revolver
Attack Roll: [roll2]
Critical: [roll3]
Damage Roll: [roll4]

((Did you subtract the penalities to hit for dual-wielding a melee and ranged weapons?))

The thug is KOed for [roll0]

Kenji
2011-02-26, 09:45 PM
'Damn, now even a deaf could hear what happen... what should I do now?' Shadow looked back and forth the unconscious body of the thug and Rilian who he noticed was watching them. He looked around and searched the thug's body to find any rope-like item that he could tied the thug with so that he won't be a menace later on.

Zealumieo
2011-02-27, 01:30 AM
'What else? Put the knocked out ruffian out of harms way until this is over. If the rest of his posse didn't hear that scuffle I say keep the momentum of this going.' Rilian bent over to help him check the body. Sadly if they didn't have anything sensible to hogtie the thug in- they might have to use unorthodox measures such as stripping him and using the clothes as the rope.

Not flinching at the fact that she looked ridiculous at the moment she added, 'and you're still in a disguise. At least try to fool 'em- it might be easier if we can trick 'em into a compromising position.'

Maxios
2011-02-27, 06:24 PM
Shadow will find some Rope in an emergency kit. Just enough to tie the thug up.

Kenji
2011-02-28, 05:18 AM
Noticing the Revolver and the three bullets in the possession of the thug, Shadow took it along with him.

'Now that the thug doesn't have any weapon left, it's time to tie him up... Let's see... this go here... that go there... andddddd done! Talk about me being a Genius.' Shadow winked at Rilian and continued in a serious tone, 'Now that The Ghost probably knew of our existence, I suppose I have to disguise as this guy to make us a breakthrough. Wonder what Lloyd will think of the idea...' His voice trailed as he thought of his companion. What a mysterious man indeed, unlike the friendly woman next to him.

Hoping that Lloyd was still keeping watch on the door leading to the bedroom, Shadow walked out of the bathroom and keep his watch on the menacing door from a safe corner out of plain view. One mistake and they were all toast.

Use Rope
[roll0]

Hide
[roll1]

Maxios
2011-02-28, 05:48 PM
Noticing the Revolver and the three bullets in the possession of the thug, Shadow took it along with him.

'Now that the thug doesn't have any weapon left, it's time to tie him up... Let's see... this go here... that go there... andddddd done! Talk about me being a Genius.' Shadow winked at Rilian and continued in a serious tone, 'Now that The Ghost probably knew of our existence, I suppose I have to disguise as this guy to make us a breakthrough. Wonder what Lloyd will think of the idea...' His voice trailed as he thought of his companion. What a mysterious man indeed, unlike the friendly woman next to him.

Hoping that Lloyd was still keeping watch on the door leading to the bedroom, Shadow walked out of the bathroom and keep his watch on the menacing door from a safe corner out of plain view. One mistake and they were all toast.

Use Rope
[roll0]

Hide
[roll1]

1. The thug is tied up, expertly.
2. There's the sound of hardy laughing coming from behind the door, and the faint sound of cards being slammed onto a table.

Kenji
2011-03-02, 03:52 AM
Changing his appearance similar to that of the thug, Shadow opened the door and walked in casually, taking in the view before him, listening for even the slightest sound for anyone hidden inside the room, clues on who he is to them and most importantly, information on his target. Standing motionless in front of the door, he would wait to see if there's any actions by the outlaws toward his sudden appearance.

Spot Check
[roll0]

Listen Check
[roll1]

Maxios
2011-03-02, 08:13 PM
Changing his appearance similar to that of the thug, Shadow opened the door and walked in casually, taking in the view before him, listening for even the slightest sound for anyone hidden inside the room, clues on who he is to them and most importantly, information on his target. Standing motionless in front of the door, he would wait to see if there's any actions by the outlaws toward his sudden appearance.

Spot Check
[roll0]

Listen Check
[roll1]

A group of thugs are sitting around a Poker Table. Also sitting at the table is the Ghost. They don't pay any attention to you

Kenji
2011-03-04, 12:24 AM
Shadow opened the door again and secretly motioned to his companions that it was safe to come in. He left the door slightly ajar and went back to his original position as if he's just checking the condition outside.

Zealumieo
2011-03-04, 01:03 AM
Taking the sign as permission to sneak in, Rilian made her best attempt to creep into the shady room unheard. It seemed good- they might have their man this time. Rilian could only hold her flimsy knife in her hands in preparation- her mind recalling appropriate spells for a fight.

Stealth
[roll0]

Maxios
2011-03-04, 11:37 AM
Taking the sign as permission to sneak in, Rilian made her best attempt to creep into the shady room unheard. It seemed good- they might have their man this time. Rilian could only hold her flimsy knife in her hands in preparation- her mind recalling appropriate spells for a fight.

Stealth
[roll0]

You make a lot of noise. You step on empty waterbottles, chips, etc. The Ghost looks up from the cards to look at you, a puzzeled look on his face

Zealumieo
2011-03-04, 01:43 PM
You make a lot of noise. You step on empty waterbottles, chips, etc. The Ghost looks up from the cards to look at you, a puzzeled look on his face

((>.<;;))

'uuuhhmmm... Think fast!' Rilian obviously blushed bright pink, she wasn't be best at groupwide social encounters. "Oh! This room is... filled with people, my misjudgment. I was hoping it was empty so I... could sneak a peak at the man I heard was naked in the next building." The half elf made an awkward smile and held it.

Rilian mentally slapped herself in the face, 'That was horrible! Ugh, I really need to get into saloons more often.'

[roll0]

Maxios
2011-03-04, 05:15 PM
((>.<;;))

'uuuhhmmm... Think fast!' Rilian obviously blushed bright pink, she wasn't be best at groupwide social encounters. "Oh! This room is... filled with people, my misjudgment. I was hoping it was empty so I... could sneak a peak at the man I heard was naked in the next building." The half elf made an awkward smile and held it.

Rilian mentally slapped herself in the face, 'That was horrible! Ugh, I really need to get into saloons more often.'

[roll0]

The thugs, and the Ghost begin laughing, and get back to their cards

Zealumieo
2011-03-10, 03:54 PM
"In... in the name of the government, I'm here to take you in Ghost." Rilian stuttered at first, but her voice eventually cemented itself. Since she was fairly certain they wouldn't give themselves up with these odds the half-elf took the initiative by flinging her knife at one of the thugs, "You've evaded the law for too long. Give yourself up or I have been charged to use necessary force to take you kick'n or dead."

Combat knife throw
[roll0]
Damage [roll1]

Maxios
2011-03-10, 06:26 PM
"In... in the name of the government, I'm here to take you in Ghost." Rilian stuttered at first, but her voice eventually cemented itself. Since she was fairly certain they wouldn't give themselves up with these odds the half-elf took the initiative by flinging her knife at one of the thugs, "You've evaded the law for too long. Give yourself up or I have been charged to use necessary force to take you kick'n or dead."

Combat knife throw
[roll0]
Damage [roll1]

You miss the Ghost by an inch. The Ghost & thugs begin laughing, and draw their revolvers

Kenji
2011-03-11, 12:28 AM
Pretending to be surprised, Shadow took one of his revolver and walked nearer to The Ghost while aiming his revolver at Rilian. Once he was in point blank range, he swiftly took his other revolver and shot The Ghost with it while changing the aim of the first revolver to the other three thug, shooting whoever that dares to make another move.

'You all better don't make another move if you value his life. Guns to the lady over there. Hands up where I can see them clearly,' Shadow said and shape shift back to his original form.

Attack Roll
[roll0]
Damage Roll
[roll1]