PDA

View Full Version : Eberron Meets Ravenloft

Lord_Gareth
2011-02-15, 10:33 PM
Inspired by the Eberron vs. Dark Sun thread, I have come to pose a simple question: How would you design a Darklord from Eberron? Feel free to use existing NPCs or to create your own, but the following questions should be answered:

Who is this Lord (or Lady)? How did she come to Ravenloft? What events lead to her gaining her own Realm?

What is the Realm like? Who lives there? Is it large, or small? What is the general alignment of the populace? Are there any persistent magical effects or frequent diseases and/or iconic monsters?

What is the Lord's Torment? Why do they still care? Do they seek to leave their prison?

LOTRfan
2011-02-15, 10:37 PM
You have messed with forces that were not to be tampered with!

Now, excuse me as I completely rewrite Merrix d'Cannith as a tragic darklord...

subject42
2011-02-15, 10:53 PM
For some reason I just keep picturing the opening scene to Terminator 2.

mootoall
2011-02-15, 11:01 PM
The thread title alone is enough to pique my interest. You are playing with dangerous forces. These forces are Warforged, with Dragonmarks of pain. And their Lightning Rails are fueled by lightning. REAL LIGHTNING.

Zephyros
2011-02-15, 11:02 PM
I'd rather have the half-dragon elf lich queen as the Dark Lord of Eberron... Mark of Death and stuff..

InaVegt
2011-02-16, 02:55 AM
It has already happened.

The Mournland is what got left behind when Cyre was taken to Ravenloft.

Now, I'd need to read up on my Eberron lore to be able to give more details.

Prime32
2011-02-16, 09:56 AM
The Lord of Blades is a Lord. The Mournland is his Realm.

LOTRfan
2011-02-16, 04:53 PM
It has already happened.

The Mournland is what got left behind when Cyre was taken to Ravenloft.

Now, I'd need to read up on my Eberron lore to be able to give more details.

I was under the impression that they never gave out an official reason for the Mournland incident? :smallconfused:

If you find your source, though, could you mention where it is? I'd be interested in reading that, official or not.