PDA

View Full Version : Searching...at night

Dvandemon
2011-02-19, 10:58 PM
Sometimes on the week-end, I like to browse the forums. Sometimes I may search for something specific. My issue is, I'm trying to search for something but, I keep getting a blank screen an it doesn't load. I refresh (get a little warning about resending data) and it comes up like i've already searched and need to wait the 30 seconds. Is anyone else getting this problem? I understand the "forum back-up" at like, 2:00 but is the same thing?

Castaras
2011-02-20, 04:31 AM
Sometimes on the week-end, I like to browse the forums. Sometimes I may search for something specific. My issue is, I'm trying to search for something but, I keep getting a blank screen an it doesn't load. I refresh (get a little warning about resending data) and it comes up like i've already searched and need to wait the 30 seconds. Is anyone else getting this problem? I understand the "forum back-up" at like, 2:00 but is the same thing?

*calculates timezones* Ah right, you're -7 hours away from GMT. Never had that problem in the mornings recently, before I had it due to bad internet. Could be your internet flickering perhaps?

Rawhide
2011-02-20, 07:05 AM
To you and anyone else having this problem, please PM me the search terms that cause a white page. Thanks.