PDA

View Full Version : Need help with 3D Analyzer to play Fable

Katana_Geldar
2011-02-20, 12:35 AM
Okay, so I got Fable and my graphics card is not exactly up to scratch for this game. "No fear," I thought, "I'll just try and get around it with 3D Analyzer, it worked for Lego Star Wars."

I searched online for the settings (http://www.gamefileforums.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-499.html) and entered them in then pressed run...

Nothing. Not a flicker. The computer showed the hour glas for less than a minute, and then just sat there. The CD didn't even cycle, anyone know what I am doing wrong?

EDIT: Okay, I tried starting it in the ordinary way to see just what would happen. Apparently, I get a warning saying my computer's graphics card needs an upgrade. Then, when I tell it to run in Safe Mode, again to see what happens, I get a warming for a C++ runtime error, saying I told the computer to terminate it in an unusual way.

This might explain why 3dAnalyzer was unable to do anything, as I wasn't able to even bring up the splash screen. It just flickers for a minute, then disappears with that warning.