PDA

View Full Version : Bubble without the Shepherd

Tanuki Tales
2011-02-20, 10:15 PM
I remember reading once about an item that can mimic the effects of the Planar Shepherd's Planar Bubble. What book was this in?

Rasman
2011-02-20, 10:23 PM
I remember reading once about an item that can mimic the effects of the Planar Shepherd's Planar Bubble. What book was this in?

I dare say it's in Faith's of Eberron, but you don't really need a magic item, Wizards can just cast it as a spell.

Tanuki Tales
2011-02-20, 10:28 PM
I dare say it's in Faith's of Eberron, but you don't really need a magic item, Wizards can just cast it as a spell.

First; The Irony that I'm reading volume 16 right this literal second and that I love Armstrong to pieces is thick enough to choke me right now.

Second; I specifically need the item for a non-magic user but I didn't think to check the book. :smallredface:

Rasman
2011-02-21, 01:56 AM
First; The Irony that I'm reading volume 16 right this literal second and that I love Armstrong to pieces is thick enough to choke me right now.

Second; I specifically need the item for a non-magic user but I didn't think to check the book. :smallredface:

What can I say, I'm awesome.

Worst Case Scenerio is that you'd have to "make it" yourself, but it won't be TERRIBLE to do.

The big questions are:

How many times per day do you want to be able to use it?

How long do you want it to last?

faceroll
2011-02-21, 07:13 AM
Get scrolls, UMD them?