PDA

View Full Version : Combining offensive feats?

danzibr
2011-02-22, 11:59 AM
I'm looking through CW and don't see anything that would prevent this from happening:

First round, charge and leap at least 10 feet into square adjacent to foe, combine Leap Attack (CAdv) and Heedless Charge from Shock Trooper (CW) for -BAB to AC and +BAB*3 (fullblade) to damage.
Second round, power attack and Momentum Swing from Combat Brute (CW) for -BAB, +BAB*3 to damage (fullblade)

Would this work? I know the attacks in the second round are going to be hard to hit with. Or maybe there's some tricky combination with charge + bull rush + Domino Rush (Shock Trooper, CW) that would let you knock them down or something.

Kerghan
2011-02-22, 12:03 PM
The first round trick would work just fine, but I'm not familiar enough with the other feats to comment.

Keld Denar
2011-02-22, 12:04 PM
Yea, you can combine all of those feats.

Note, Leap Attack was errata'd to a 100% increase. This is important because it's not a standard D&D multiplier, so it multiplies fully rather than using wonky D&D math. It should actually be 4:1 with a 2-handed weapon.

gomipile
2011-02-22, 12:08 PM
Based on the way tactical feats work, I see nothing wrong with using a Momentum Swing the round after you use Heedless Charge.

Kerghan
2011-02-22, 12:09 PM
Yea, you can combine all of those feats.

Note, Leap Attack was errata'd to a 100% increase. This is important because it's not a standard D&D multiplier, so it multiplies fully rather than using wonky D&D math. It should actually be 4:1 with a 2-handed weapon.

This why Frenzied Berserkers are so terrifying.