PDA

View Full Version : Lets Play Fable: The Lost Chapters

Malacode
2011-02-24, 07:22 AM
There are a lot of lets play-s floating around these forums, where everyone can have a say in the choices you make in the game. So, why not do one for a game where the choices were the very core of the design brief? Before I start, I'll see how much interest this idea garners and what kind of person we want our Hero to be!

Domochevsky
2011-02-24, 11:03 AM
Urk... does it have to be Fable? If you do this then its gonna need some serious snark narrative to go along with it. :smallcool:

BladeofOblivion
2011-02-24, 08:17 PM
Urk... does it have to be Fable? If you do this then its gonna need some serious snark narrative to go along with it. :smallcool:

Agreed.

"Your Alcohol level is low. Do you have any Whiskey, or Beer?"

"That Woman is eyeing you. Do you have any Self Respect? Or Charm?"

The variations are endless!

Dubious Pie
2011-02-24, 09:22 PM
If this is a VLP, I would love to guest.

readsaboutd&d
2011-02-25, 01:08 PM
Be evil. Much more fun, especially in a LP and good is pretty boring. Also, how much are you planning on breaking the game? Because besides being very easy, its also insanely breakable.

BladeofOblivion
2011-02-25, 02:27 PM
Be evil. Much more fun, especially in a LP and good is pretty boring. Also, how much are you planning on breaking the game? Because besides being very easy, its also insanely breakable.

Hero: "So, did you notice that you're buying the same diamonds you just sold me? And paying me more than I bought them for? I'm just saying..."

Shopkeeper: "I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over my Maths Teacher yelling at me over my grades."

ShiningStarling
2011-08-03, 09:47 PM
"Try to get your combat multiplier even lower!"

I have an idea for morality, be good, slaughter someone. They run from you. Leave and come back, they love you again. Its good to be king... er... hero I mean. :smallsmile: