PDA

View Full Version : Psionic Question

Aplixis
2011-02-24, 03:55 PM
if i use the power Feat Leech to steel the feat Psicrystal Affinity can i get a psicrystal?

if so what happens to it when the spell expires do i loose my new Psicrystal?

if loosing the feat makes you loose the Psicrystal dose the person i stole it from loose theirs?

do i loose xp for loosing the psicrystal? dose the other guy?

or is this just a cheese way of getting a psicrystal?

i only ask because im new to psionics

Psyren
2011-02-24, 04:04 PM
if i use the power Feat Leech to steel the feat Psicrystal Affinity can i get a psicrystal?

Given the following:
1) "While the power lasts, you are treated as if you possessed the stolen feats"
2) "During this same period, the target can make no use of the stolen feats"

I'd rule that you get THEIR psicrystal :smalltongue:

That also covers any questions of what happens when the power expires or is dispelled.

If you want a solid, RAW answer though, it isn't clear.

Jjeinn-tae
2011-02-24, 04:12 PM
Given the following:
1) "While the power lasts, you are treated as if you possessed the stolen feats"
2) "During this same period, the target can make no use of the stolen feats"

I'd rule that you get THEIR psicrystal :smalltongue:

That also covers any questions of what happens when the power expires or is dispelled.

If you want a solid, RAW answer though, it isn't clear.

Hmm, that could be very interesting considering that psicrystals are a fragment of their owner's personality. Provided the personality doesn't switch, and it's not an uncooperative variety (like liar) that might be a good way to learn about the inner workings of a psionic if you don't have mind read or something. Or just a humiliating way since the interrogation is probably going to be right in front of them.