PDA

View Full Version : Pimp my Villains (3.5)

joe
2011-02-25, 01:26 AM
So I'm coming up on the end of my campaign soon and the party is going to meet with the BBEG and his party of companions. Unfortunately due to various things going on, I haven't had near as much time as I hoped to prepare them. I managed to get them all built as far as feats and such, but I don't really have the time to go through the books and equip them.

Furthermore, my gaming group is pretty munchkinny, (much to my disappointment sometimes) so I'm not too worried about these guys having too much beefy stuff. It's the end anyway, so any looting that'll occur is irrelevant. I'm far more concerned about making it an acceptable challenge for the PCs.

I'm asking if you wonderful folks can come up with full armaments for each the characters I place below. Arming any or all of them would be greatly appreciated. The only things actively banned from the campaign are Belts of Battle, and any relating to Polymorph. Any published WotC sourcebook is allowed, including campaign sourcebooks.

The villains...

1 - Wizard/Incantatrix/Archmage

2 - Monk/Ur-Priest/Sacred Fist

3 - Fighter/Rogue/Cleric/Thrall of Baalzebul

4 - Barbarian/Frenzied Berserker/Runescarred Berserker

5 - Rogue/Swashbuckler/Assassin

6 - Warlock/Chameleon

I already have them stated out, I just need items. If you have any questions concerning their builds, feel free to ask. I would really appreciate any effort put into it. Do your best/worst! :smallwink: