PDA

View Full Version : I hope

Dalek-K
2011-02-25, 04:48 PM
That Banjo is the Snarl.

Seriously that would be amazing if all that time Banjo was the super evil god-slaying thing that they were trying to protect the world from. Also seeing Banjo kill Xykon would be fricken awesome :)

Dr.Epic
2011-02-25, 04:50 PM
Yeah that would be awesome if by awesome you mean a stupid joke and an amazing let down. Awesome like finding out it was aliens in the 4th Indiana Jones movie.

the Riddler
2011-02-25, 04:52 PM
Awesome like finding out it was aliens in the 4th Indiana Jones movie.

Huh? What 4th Indiana Jones movie, now? :confused:

Dreadn4ught
2011-02-25, 05:17 PM
Huh? What 4th Indiana Jones movie, now? :confused:

Yep, Crystal Skull I think.

Banjo as the Snarl? He IS a god of unlimited power...

Yeah, it's a good theory! As good as Haley being half-celestial and Enor joining the Order of the Stick (no sarcasm)!

Lorin
2011-02-25, 05:32 PM
Really? I heard it was actually cancell in development. Well, it could be a good movie if it was actually released.

Ok, jokes aside i think that this idea is rediculous because:
A) Banjo has brother, Snarl is a one-of-a-kind god-killing machine, if we asume that Banjo is Snarl we should asume that everything about him is same about snarl too.
B) Rich do not tend to mix epic parts of the comic with MUCH jokes, especially as major as this.
C) Snarl, well, is not really smart one, he is all about chaos and destruction, if he could be a force with which you can argue, or at least smart enough to desguise himself as one (or as a puppet) when he should be a part of the Pantheon and not in his prison.

Mr. Snuggles
2011-02-25, 05:35 PM
Nope, never heard of it. There were three Indiana Jones movies, no more, no less.

Dr.Epic
2011-02-25, 06:24 PM
I love my one comment derailed this thread so easily.

Now let's get back on track and talk about how improbable it is that Banjo is the Snarl.

The Pilgrim
2011-02-25, 07:43 PM
Nope, never heard of it. There were three Indiana Jones movies, no more, no less.

Maybe he is refering to those Young Indiana Jones TV Movies.

Leecros
2011-02-25, 10:51 PM
Awesome like finding out it was aliens in the 4th Indiana Jones movie.

Blasphemy! Those weren't aliens....they were dimension travelers.

And refrigerators can protect you from a nuclear explosion.

At least that's what i tell myself
to stop the tears
at night
when i'm trying to sleep....
:smallconfused:

Dr.Epic
2011-02-26, 04:24 AM
And refrigerators can protect you from a nuclear explosion.

To bad the characters in Watchmen didn't know that. They could've been a match for Dr. Manhattan.

Cizak
2011-02-26, 09:31 AM
After seeing Terminator 2, I now realise the importance of putting refrigerators in every playground.

Lorin
2011-02-26, 12:18 PM
Is not it amusing, what everybody want to talk about anything but a topic's actual...well... topic?

fizzybobnewt
2011-02-26, 12:20 PM
The dimension travelers are from a different planet still...

And Elan created banjo long after the snarl was created by the gods. Since they both have completely separate known origins, I doubt they are one and the same.

There are absolutely 4 movies. Unless this is like the bottom row of this strip. (http://xkcd.com/566/)

1chapelcredit
2011-02-26, 02:38 PM

Right there with you; I have no idea what they are talking about. It's probably the same sort of mass delusion that had all of my friends talking about some sort of Star Wars "pre-quills", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Souhiro
2011-02-28, 10:10 AM
That Banjo is the Snarl.

Seriously that would be amazing if all that time Banjo was the super evil god-slaying thing that they were trying to protect the world from. Also seeing Banjo kill Xykon would be fricken awesome :)

I said once that it would be a glorious punishment to Redcloak to convert all the gobbos and hobbos to the religion of Banjo and Chuckles so, without the faith of his followers, The Dark One will pop out of the pantheon and Redcloack would be another goblin, crying out loud a big "Noooooo"

Dalek-K
2011-03-04, 01:39 PM
And Elan created banjo long after the snarl was created by the gods. Since they both have completely separate known origins, I doubt they are one and the same.

this strip. (http://xkcd.com/566/)

Well it wouldn't be hard for the Snarl's avatar to trick Elan into thinking that he created Banjo.

Of course what I like is how we assume that the snarl is evil and that the story about the gods and the creation of the snarl is true.

Look at the characters that passed along the story in the comic... Not exactly reliable :p