PDA

View Full Version : Campaign assistance: Resistance is Futile

CycloneJoker
2011-02-26, 02:43 AM
Please tell me you guys got the Star Trek reference.

Okay, for my campaign, one of the baddies is going to be the Horrors from MM2, with obvious CR adjustments, and a couple extra hit dice. I wanted to expand on the options for monsters working for/with them. I plan on having Warforged ally with them, but I am still lacking, additional grunts beyond the Horrors and I wanted to know if there was anything cyborg-ish to have, besides half-golems. Also, a mastermind/boss would be good, just for an idea, if anyone has a good idea, though I was just going to do a high-leveled Warforged.

CycloneJoker
2011-02-26, 12:09 PM
I was looking through MM4, and I was wondering, how strong are Shadowsteel Golems and Slaughterstone Eviscerator and Behemoths? They seem to be good ones.

arguskos
2011-02-26, 01:13 PM
I was looking through MM4, and I was wondering, how strong are Shadowsteel Golems and Slaughterstone Eviscerator and Behemoths? They seem to be good ones.
Good. Good. Oh, and Good.

Also, you'll want to hit up Dragon Magazine #350, for the Ecology of the Clockwork Horror article. There is a new, low-level, horror in there, the Copper Horror.

CycloneJoker
2011-02-26, 04:30 PM
Good. Good. Oh, and Good.

Also, you'll want to hit up Dragon Magazine #350, for the Ecology of the Clockwork Horror article. There is a new, low-level, horror in there, the Copper Horror.

How strong are Inevitables, in comparison to a horde of Horrors? Or an Adamantine Horror, for that matter? And what's the strongest Inevitable.

And that was awesome article.

CycloneJoker
2011-02-27, 11:46 AM
Anyone have any other ideas?