PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Wondrous Items for a swordswinger

SuperFish
2011-02-26, 02:46 AM
So, I largely have my feats and maneuvers chosen for my human warblade 20 (might change to orc warblade 20 if he happens to die at some point), but items are a bit more tricky. So far, I'm level seven and only have a few, due to focusing more on my weapon and armour, though really, I could have had much more. My current equipment is thus:

+1 Keen Tachi (larger, more curved katana, fluffed as falchion)
+1 Spiked Mithril Breastplate
Gauntlets of Ogre Strength
Red Dragon Bracers (+1 Natural armour, Resist fire 5)
Cloak of the Salamander (deals 1d6+7 fire damage to enemies that hit me in melee, usable...I don't remember how many times per day)
Tunic of Stead Spellcaster (+5 Concentration checks for those delicious Nightmare Blades and save-replacing counters)

Obviously an item to let me fly would be a good investment at some point in the future, and I plan to get Shadow Hands for Shadow Jaunt as well.

Any playgrounders have further suggestions?

HunterOfJello
2011-02-26, 02:50 AM
How much gold do you have?

SuperFish
2011-02-26, 03:02 AM
Damn it, I knew I forgot something.

We have a vast amount of gold for our level, something like 60,000 GP, a crafting dwarven wizard/runesmith with a magical forge, laboratory, and tools, and enough Liquid Pain to last us to Epic levels.

...We got all this at level 3.

Runestar
2011-02-26, 03:23 AM
Try and get aptitude weapon property. That extra +3 to-hit in a stance is really useful.