PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Wiz10+ Dragonhunter

SartheKobold
2011-02-26, 03:04 AM
I'm building a backup replacement character because I don't have faith that my party is up to the task of bringing down Party-Level+4 Dragons on a regular basis.

The party now is: My Saurian Polearm-Fighter10, his broseph Saurian Tower-Shield-Fighter10, an Elven Longbow-Cannon-Fighter10, A Bard10, A Druid10, and a Cleric10... I know I want to bring in a Wizard, but for the life of me, I'm tapped for interesting personalities and builds.

So, would the playground be so kind as to spark my imagination with some brainstorming?

Endarire
2011-02-26, 03:42 AM
Are we talking someone who directly downs dragons or helps those around him down dragons?

A Wiz10 could use lesser planar binding to get some spiffy Outsiders or Elementals to aid him in his quest, even templated creatures. (See the Pseudonatural template in Complete Arcane 160.)

SartheKobold
2011-02-26, 03:49 AM
Preferably one that helps a party down Dragons. I've been told to be a team player since there are new players in the group. I already know I'm going to chose the Item Arcane Bond and make it a +3/+1 Dragonbane Spiked Mythril Light Shield (+4 AC, Negative 5% ASF, +1 Enhancement on attack, +3 ATK and +2d6 Against Dragons) for pretty cheap since I can enchant it myself as if I had the feats.
He's a Human, with the APG Human Favored Class Bonus of +1 Spells Known/Level. I'm trying to stay away from just being the magic-item-making guy, but I'm finding PF's Crafting system to be exploitable... Maybe a Golem?