PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Brass Knuckles

Rasman
2011-02-28, 05:34 AM
I was looking at the Pathfinder SRD the other day and was going though the weapons when I looked at the top and noticed Brass Knuckles.

Under "Special" is says they're Monk weapons and has a "See Text" link.

This would be in retards to the Note

Note: Monks are proficient with brass knuckles and can use their Monk unarmed damage when fighting with them.

When I realized why that was so awesome, I almost threw a fit of bliss. Amulet of Mighty Fists is now a thing of the past.

It still only allows for Bludgeoning damage, though, and they're pretty much the EXACT same thing as making unarmed attacks, the only difference being the fact that you can directly enhance them.

Obvious enhancements right off the bat are impacting and wounding, but are there any sneaky tricks that would let you make them slashing or piercing weapons?

Getting Vorpal Brass Knuckles would be rather epic and maybe a little broken, but still...that would just be plain awesome...

So, with this new weapon of awesome, what would you do with Brass Knuckles to make them more...awesome...?

Eldan
2011-02-28, 05:49 AM
Enchant them with Throwing, of course. It's been fun when the kensai did it, it will be fun here.

Rasman
2011-02-28, 05:50 AM
Enchant them with Throwing, of course. It's been fun when the kensai did it, it will be fun here.

duh...I feel dumb...

he..hehehehe...hehehehehehehehe...hahahahahahahaha hahaha

I can't wait...

Eldan
2011-02-28, 05:52 AM
And I only now looked at your signature pic. :smallbiggrin:

The Flying fist is a secret technology that has been passed down in the Armstrong Family for many generations!

Rasman
2011-02-28, 06:13 AM
And I only now looked at your signature pic. :smallbiggrin:

The Flying fist is a secret technology that has been passed down in the Armstrong Family for many generations!

I'm just disappointed that I didn't notice the item when I first started building him. This'll be the...5th build I've done of him now...JUST because of this item...

Eldan
2011-02-28, 09:11 AM
Shouldn't change much, though, should it?