PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Meet-Up in the Playground! Can We Do It? I Say "Yes"!

The Rose Dragon
2011-02-28, 03:41 PM
Do you say yes, too? Then join us in our awesome planning for an awesome meet-up (which will likely involve a lot of alcohol and tobacco while playing Guitar Hero and tabletop games - I will bring Catan)!

While not exactly central, as the biggest city in the country, all evidence points to the meet-up being in İstanbul, if it ever happens. Time, exact location and activity list is up to debate, according to which people will be attending and their exact interests.

So, people from Turkey! Are you with us in this awesome undertaking? If not, we will shoot you and boil you in scalding-hot oil.

Maralais
2011-02-28, 03:48 PM
Gather, gather, gather people for the awesome meetup!

Though, I'm underage so tobacco and alchohol might be a problem, not that I would mind their presence.

If we do play tabletop games, I'd be dying to DM a Pathfinder table. Heck, we can even grab the attention of Wizards of Istanbul*!

*:Wizards of Istanbul is a weekly gathering RPG group that LOVES new people and would probably join to such a meeting, as its founders are OotS readers as well if I remember correctly.

The Rose Dragon
2011-02-28, 03:51 PM
Though, I'm underage so tobacco and alchohol might be a problem, not that I would mind their presence.

I don't smoke either, and I drink only about a glass or two a month. However, knowing my average countryman...

Eloel
2011-02-28, 04:36 PM
Yes. Need I say more?