View Full Version : Low Magic IC Thread

tigerusthegreat
2011-02-28, 10:41 PM
In the town center of Highslon has a new posting. It calls for mercenaries to attempt to drive out the bandits, the Karina Vorishnik. They are wanted for manslaughter, murder, robbery, pillaging, and a handful of other crimes. There is a large reward for a list of their leaders, more offered for them alive than deaed, and a flat rate of twenty gold per ear (the Karina Vorishnik all wear a small brand on their earlobe).

Your motivations are all different, but the five of you have met off to the side of the town center, near where the inns and taverns are located, to discuss the prospects for money, or revenge.

OOC Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10468834#post10468834)
Recruitment thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188431)

Hyperion
2011-02-28, 11:02 PM
Martin looked at the others assembled here. He was a young man, with a red hood and many tools all around his body. A shield on his back with light crossbow on the right side of his hips.

"This make you wonder what the authorities doing about the bandit situation around here. Name's Martin Claremont and it seems that they are armed and dangerous. So it might be better if we worked together on this job and shared an equal amount of the bounty, sounds good to you?"

He tried to speak with a firm voice to appear a bit older.

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-01, 12:56 AM
David had been wandering aimlessly through the town looking for a church or alms house were he could stay the night, when he happened across a poster advertising a hunt for bandits. he read the poster over twice and then offered a prayer to St. Cuthbert for pushing him once more on the road to purpose and, he hoped, to vengeance.

at the meeting place specified by the poster he quickly sets to work cleaning and checking his equipment, making sure every ring of his chainmail is clean, every buckle is tight. that the symbols of St. Cuthbert on his shield and helmet are brightly polished, that his mace is clean and swings smoothly and his shield is firmly strapped to his arm. then he shoulders his pack, hooks his mace on his belt loosens the shields straps and slings it over his backpack, and strides confidently over to the man in the red cloak.

David, wandering cleric of St. Cuthbert he says, sticking out a gauntleted hand And you are?

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-01, 12:57 AM
The weathered man holding the reigns of the short grey horse spoke up. "Until the lords turn their attention out here, the bandits have free reign. None of the villages have the manpower to turn them back. Maybe if they all gathered together as one, but that would leave the bandits free to prey on everything they leave behind.

"No, none of the villages want to leave their homes unguarded. Hiring people like us is their best bet."

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-01, 01:08 AM
Not to mention that it is out solemn duty to intervene against these foul lawbreakers and bring them to justice. Truly it is a joy to be able to exercise my divine power against such a foul foe.

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-01, 01:10 AM
"Whatever we're to do, let's be about it. One of the villages that can't spare their few warriors is mine."

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-01, 01:15 AM
Indeed, let us be underway! My mace thirst for the blood of my foes and my god demands retribution against the wronged!

Makes a sense motive check to see if the crowd would respond well to a sermon before leaving
[roll0]

Khantin
2011-03-01, 02:00 AM
A young man wearing nice set of all weather traveling gear walks up to the group, a wide smile on his face. He shakes the clerics extended hand vigorously.

"Good day to you sir, to all of you! My names Randall, and I do believe I'll be joining this little soiree. Why, I could barely believe my eyes when I saw that posting! Fame and fortune for any bold enough to take it. They had me at fame, or maybe it was fortune... either way, here I am, a fair bit readier than the day I was born I would say."

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-01, 09:36 AM
David looks around, and there are only a small handful of locals wandering around the town center. Oddly enough it seems your group is the only one interested in the bounty, perhaps the common folk think it too much of a risk for the reward. 20gp is a lot of money, sure, but to risk certain death at the hands of brigands and bandits? For many it would take much more.

As such, it is doubtful they would respond well to a speech rousing them to seek vengeance. However, if it were about how you and your party are going to risk all to seek vengeance on their behalf, then they may listen.

Hyperion
2011-03-01, 10:17 AM
Martin nodded at the recommendation to get a move on. After all, if they didn't take care of those bandits, who would? He did like that David fellow was concerned about them breaking the laws. Yeah why couldn't they just live like honest citizen and work hard for it?

"Well, hopefully we would be back in time for some hot meals at the inn. Let's get a move on."

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-01, 10:30 AM
Andrey's village is one of the most recent ones attacked, and it is about two days journey (by foot, but mounted would get there in a day or so) to the north. There are reports of lots of bandit sightings along the road to the west as well, probably closer to a four hours of walking away.

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-01, 01:27 PM
David elects that we go to the area of the road where the bandit sightings were reported and start the hunt immediately!

Khantin
2011-03-01, 02:23 PM
"What a lovely idea, um, does anyone here know anything about wood craft?"

Randall looks around at the group.

"While blindly traipsing around in the bandits' home territory sounds like a lot of fun, I assure you, one good ambush will leave us doing our best impression of worm food"

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-01, 08:42 PM
i have been wandering the world, the tamed places and the untamed ones, for most of my life. i have a decent knowledge of the forests.

((+4 to survival))

Khantin
2011-03-01, 08:55 PM
"Well then! What are we waiting for, let's go make the world a safer place and all that good stuff. My trusty mule is stabled at an inn on the way out of town, will not take me but a minute to get him."

With that, Randall quickly disappears down the street and around a corner. He reappears a moment later leading a mule with a pack saddle on it's back.

"I'm ready!"

Dire Reverend
2011-03-01, 08:56 PM
Caleb walks up to the group. To anyone looking at him, they would see a regular swordsman, weilding a greatsword and wearing a chain shirt under his overcoat.
"It looks like you all are discussing the bounty. Do you think you can use the help of a swordsman such as me?"

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-01, 09:53 PM
Why not? By the sound of things we could use all the help we could get to bring the full force of the law to these criminal scum

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-01, 10:13 PM
"You'll want a horse, though, or at least a mule. We've got ground to cover."

So saying, he swung up into his saddle and settled his quiver at his hip, making ready to ride out.

Dire Reverend
2011-03-01, 10:29 PM
"Don't worry. I have one already."

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-01, 11:47 PM
David shrugs St. Cuthbert gives us the power to destroy our enemies and heal our friends however, wealth is not one of his gifts. But stoicism is, i will walk.

Hyperion
2011-03-02, 01:19 AM
"I'll walk to. well let's go!" Martin moved on, it looked like enough people to take care of bandits. Hopefully there wouldn't anything too tragic today.

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-02, 04:25 PM
The ride/walk out of town is fairly dull. Two hours of travel with not so much as a squirrel spotted. This seems strange, as this road is usually frequented by merchants, but perhaps the bandit attacks have convinced them to bypass the town. After another hour, you see thick smoke ahead. Walking quickly, you soon see three wagons in a row, all burning. The first is beginning to smolder, little more than a square pile of charcoal, the other two are still blazing brightly. There are many bodies littered around the area, and you can hear some soft moaning in the area. Where it is coming from you aren't quite sure.

OOC: Spot checks from everyone please.

Dire Reverend
2011-03-02, 04:51 PM
[roll0]

OOC: look at my signature.

Khantin
2011-03-02, 05:10 PM
Upon seeing the smoking ruin of what appears to be a trade caravan, Randall tenses up and becomes nervous and jumpy.

OOC:
Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-02, 06:16 PM
Andrey steers his horse wide of the wreckage, drawing his bow from it's case.

[roll0]

Hyperion
2011-03-02, 09:03 PM
Martin walked calmly and observed the road. It appeared to be quiet but most likely that what the bandits counted on. His eyes looking from left to right.

[roll0]

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-02, 09:10 PM
Andrey finds where the moaning is coming from. There is a young woman with a badly burned face lying on her side by one of the wagons. She is staring out down the road at you, her eyes are starting to get glassy.

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-02, 11:51 PM
on the journey, David makes a survival check to see if he can find out why there seems to be no animals

Survival [roll0]
Spot [roll1]
Listen [roll2]

also, David is probably in the front of the group unless somebody on a horse outpaced him.

EDIT: also David looks to see what he can do for the woman

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-03, 12:02 AM
Heal Check [roll0]

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 12:46 AM
David stabalizes the woman, so she is not going to die just yet, but she is in very bad shape. There don't appear to be any other survivors.

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-03, 12:51 AM
Andrey nocks an arrow, guiding his horse in a slow loop around the carnage, looking for signs of the bandits.

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-03, 12:52 AM
Is the woman conscious?

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 12:55 AM
She is not concious.

Andrey make a survival check.

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-03, 12:58 AM
Survival
[roll0]

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 01:08 AM
You think they headed north off the road but you cannot be sure.

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-03, 01:58 AM
Well my child, it looks like you are in luck today. Be healed.

Casts Cure Light Wounds [roll0]

I can only pray that no one else needs the blessing of St. Cuthbert today.

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 09:30 AM
The woman, still badly injured and obviously in pain, opens her eyes.

"Who...who are you? The bandits...they took everything. Oh Gods!" She looks around at the burning wagons and dead bodies and starts to weep uncontrollably.

Hyperion
2011-03-03, 09:39 AM
"Miss, please calm down. we are here to hunt those bandits so if you remember any details about where they went or even said, this would help us greatly." Martin extends his arm to help her get back up.

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 10:05 AM
She stands up, very shaky. "I was in the wagon when they came. We were bringing grain in to town to sell, and I heard shouting. I looked out and there were a dozen or so men in black. A few of the men starting to try to fight them off, but they were cut down. When they saw we were just carrying grain and nothing of value, they set fire to the wagons, with us still inside. I tried to get out, but it burned so badly. The biggest one of them, he had a gold medallion of some sort around his neck, laughed at us. He seemed to be in charge. I didn't see which way they went, but they can't be far. Two of them had been wounded in the legs during the fighting."

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-03, 01:12 PM
Will you be alright here while we pursue the bandits? they are of far more danger to you than your wounds. now that the woman has been helped you can see that David is itching to continue on

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 01:16 PM
"I should be...I'll rest here for a while."

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-03, 01:19 PM
Good, may the blessing of St. Cuthbert be upon you.

he turns to the rest of the group

Alright, lets keep moving. We now have even more impetus to find these criminals and bring them to justice. Andrey, do you have any idea where the bandits went?

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-03, 01:22 PM
"My best guess is they left the road headed north. They can't have gotten far, not with the wagons still burning."

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-03, 01:26 PM
David unhooks his mace and slings his shield onto his arm.

After them! for the glory of St. Cuthbert!

Khantin
2011-03-03, 01:28 PM
"I heard andrey mutter something about tracks going to the north. If what she says is true, they should bee moving quite slow with their injuries."

OOC:
Damn phone takes forever to format text on. I'd like to roll a sense motive on her to see if she's telling the truth.
[roll0]

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 01:54 PM
She appears to be telling the truth as far as you can tell.

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 03:18 PM
As you continue north, you come across another corpse. This one has a very bad leg wound, but also a slit throat. He is wearing tattered black clothing, and seems to have been relieved of all his possessions.

Khantin
2011-03-03, 03:45 PM
"Hmm looks like the girl was telling the truth. We need to be careful when we deal with these men, they're ruthless enough to kill their own man over an inconvenience, they won't even think once about giving us the red smile"
With that Randall drew his finger in a semi circular motion across his neck and imitated a ripping noise.

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-03, 04:55 PM
David tries to determine how old the corpse is

Heal: [roll0]

This doesn't change anything, we knew they were killers and its still our job to bring them to judgement

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 05:05 PM
The body is less than an hour dead.

Hyperion
2011-03-03, 07:26 PM
"They can't be very far then. They killed their own man. Maybe they suspect that we are following them." Martin searches the corpse of the man for any possible clues of the bandits whereabouts.

Search[roll0]

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 07:51 PM
You find nothing. The body has been stripped of everything of use save the clothes.

Khantin
2011-03-03, 08:17 PM
let's grab his ear and move on then, no sense in keying rem further their lead"

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-03, 08:55 PM
David pulls out his knife and slices of the dead bandits ear and pops it into one of the sacks he carries, which he then tucks into his belt.

So, how's this going to work? we all collect our own ears or do we put them all together at the end and divide the loot evenly?

Dire Reverend
2011-03-03, 10:34 PM
"I am fine with each of us keeping our own ears."

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-03, 11:06 PM
Listen and spot checks from everyone please.

Dire Reverend
2011-03-03, 11:08 PM
[roll0] SPOT
[roll1] Listen

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-03, 11:30 PM
David shrugs Suit yourself.

Listen: [roll0]
Spot: [roll1]

EDIT: Awesome! critical listen check!

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-04, 12:31 AM
"Then we'll give the bounty from that ear to the survivor. None of us killed the man, so it's not our ear."

Andrey's face hardened. "I trust everyone finds that fair?"

Spot [roll0]
Listen [roll1]

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-04, 12:49 AM
The bandits did this, is there a reason we should not gain from their mistakes?

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-04, 01:12 AM
"If every man keeps their own ears, I see no reason any of us take an ear we didn't earn."

Dire Reverend
2011-03-04, 03:10 AM
"If people only get the ears from the bandits that they killed, people who are supporting would not get an even share.

I think the easiest way to handle this is for us to take all of the marked ears, keeping a count of how many ears there are in total.

Once we return to the town to collect the reward, we will pool all of the ears together, and make an even split in-between all of us.

This way, it does not matter who takes the ear, and as long as we keep track of how many ears there are, we will know if someone is holding out some for themselves."

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-04, 12:07 PM
I think Caleb's got it

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-04, 04:19 PM
Andrey, David, and Randall hear a twig snap. Looking in the direction of the snap, Andrey and David can see dark figures hiding behind nearby trees, in ambush. (I rolled the spot/listen checks of those that didn't post them)

Initiative/Combat Status (Only Andrey, David, and the bandits can act in the surprise round. 1 Standard action for that only).
Martin 20; Unhurt [L14]
Caleb 18; Unhurt [K16]
Randall 8; Unhurt [K18]
*We Are Here*
Andrey 5; Unhurt [K11. Mount J&K 10]
Bandits 5; 11 Unhurt, 1 dead [Various Locations]
David 5; Unhurt [K 13]
Bandit Leader 4; Unhurt [B 10]

Map:

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm285/tigerus2004/Lowmagic1.png

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-04, 08:30 PM
"St. Cuthbert, protect me from these evil lawbreakers."

David's body glows for a second as divine protection infuses his armor and body

I cast Resistance

David addresses the bandits You should surrender now, the might of St. Cuthbert is implacable

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-07, 02:37 PM
Andrey wheels his horse about, nocking an arrow and loosing it at one of the bandits in one motion. "Bandits!"

[roll0] To Hit
[roll1] Damage

Hyperion
2011-03-07, 08:55 PM
Martin looks around is surprised by the bandits, as his companions act and shoot the first Bandit(C14) that he can see.

[roll0]
[roll1]

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-09, 04:03 PM
Andrey fires his bow, wounding one of the bandits in the gut. The bandit snaps off the arrow head, and seems to still be in the fight.

The bandits loose a volley of arrows. Four head to Andrey, but the skilled horseman avoids them all. One whizzes by David's head, while the other glances against his armor. Randall is pincushioned by two arrows, blood pouring from his wounds (5 damage). One arrow misses Caleb wide, while another sticks in his armor, but doesn't penetrate. The final arrow from the bandits strikes Martin in the shoulder (5 damage)

David casts protective magic on himself.

The Bandit Leader orders his men forward, and looses an arrow at Andrey's mount. The horseman spurs his horse away from the shot (successful mounted combat check).

Martin fires his bow, but it is ineffective, the shot buries itself in the ground a foot in front of the artificer.

Combat Order (Full actions this round)
Martin 20; 5 damage (3/8 hp) [L14]
*We Are Here*
Caleb 18; Unhurt [K16]
Randall 8; 5 damage, 1/6 hp [K18]
Bandits 5; 10 Unhurt, 1 dead, 1 wounded (d2, 5 damage)[Various Locations]
David 5; Unhurt [K 13]

Map (hasn't changed)
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm285/tigerus2004/Lowmagic1.png

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-10, 01:40 AM
David falls back, moving behind a tree ((M 10)). He knows he is useless to his god if he is dead. He pulls back the string on his crossbow and loads a bolt, then aims it at the man that appears to be the leader of the bandits.

OOC: darn you long crossbow reload!

Khantin
2011-03-10, 02:57 PM
A twig snaps and Randall's head swivels towards the dense bushes. He scans the tree line intently for a second then starts to speak.

"Hey guys I think I..."

Before he can finish his thought the bushes explode into action. Dirty and gaunt bandits wielding various weapons emerge from their hiding place, weapons at the ready. The twang of bows fills his ears and a storm of arrows fills the air.

Two impacts jar Randall; he looks down to see an arrow sticking put of his hip and one in his calf, but he hardly feels them as his heart revs in his chest and adrenaline surges in his veins.

Rage takes over and Randall's will shapes it into a glowing missile that unerringly strikes the already wounded bandit. And then the rage fades and his rational mind takes over again. Randall clings to the tree trunk in front of him, fear now dictating his actions.

OOC:

Randall casts magic middle and then uses the tree in front of him for cover
Damage: [roll0]

Dire Reverend
2011-03-10, 11:59 PM
Caleb runs toward the closest bandit he can get to and swings his sword at him.

OOC:

Move to E16, attack bandit at D17
To Hit: [roll0]
Damage: [roll]2d6+3[roll]
If natural 19 or 20:Critical Confirm: [roll1]

If confirmed Critical:
[roll2]

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-11, 12:52 PM
Caleb surges forward, using the tree for cover. His sword slashes out, cutting a bandit across the chest, spilling out his entrails. He goes down screaming

Randall's magic missile takes down the injured bandit similarly, turning the odds slightly less in your favor. Some of the bandits are beginning to look worried.

Andrey is up:

Caleb 18; Unhurt [E16]
Randall 8; 5 damage, 1/6 hp [K19]
*We Are Here*
Bandits 5; 8 Unhurt, 1 dead, 2 dying [Various Locations]
David 5; Unhurt [K 13]

Map:

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm285/tigerus2004/Lowmagic2.png

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-11, 03:51 PM
Andrey keeps his horse dancing, making it a harder target, yelling "Krovʹ v trave! Krovʹ v trave!" as he nocks another arrow and sends it towards the bandit in the finest gear.

Attack roll on B10
[roll0]
If crit...[roll1]
[roll]1d6[roll]

Also, I need to adjust my ride score... it should have a +2 bonus for my saddle, since a horselord gets a +2 just for having one, since they can ride fine without it.

Also, for any bandits that might speak my language... "Blood in the grass!"

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-11, 08:52 PM
Andrey's arrow doesn't come anywhere near the bandit leader, who scoffs at the horse archer's work. He barks a command, and the bandits surge forward.

Three bandits charge Andrey, while another sneaks forward hiding behind another tree. He tries to dodge, but one cuts his leg with a short sword (3 damage). Others move forward, two attacking Caleb, but the duskblade dodges them nimbly.

David maneuvers to try to stay safe, loading his crossbow.

The bandit leader moves forward, firing at Andrey as he does. The shot misses, but perhaps if the leader hadn't had to aim above the heads of his own men it would have hit solidly.

*We Are Here*
Caleb 18; Unhurt [E16]
Andrey 5; lightly wounded, 11/14hp [K11. Mount J&K 10]
David 5; Unhurt [M 10]
Bandit Leader 4; Unhurt [F 7]

Map (the bandit on D17 is unwounded, but standing over the body of a dying bandit)

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm285/tigerus2004/Lowmagic3.png

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-18, 05:59 PM
Martin appears to be unsure of what to do (is delaying)

*We Are Here*
Caleb 18; Unhurt [E16]
David 5; Unhurt [M 10]

Map is above and unchanged.

Dire Reverend
2011-03-18, 07:25 PM
Caleb then attacks the bandit close to him.

OOC:

Standard action to attack bandit
To Hit: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
If natural 19 or 20:Critical Confirm: [roll2]

If confirmed Critical:
[roll3]

If the bandit I attacked falls, I move to F13, otherwise I stay put.

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-18, 07:58 PM
Caleb strikes at the bandit, hitting him between the trees (if you wanted to attack D 15 instead I will change this). His stroke cuts open the thief's chest, but the bandit remains active, though wounded.

Caleb 18; Unhurt [E16]
*We Are Here*
Bandits 5; 7 Unhurt, 1 injured (D 17 has 5 damage) 1 dead, 2 dying [Various Locations]
David 5; Unhurt [M 10]

Map (Bandit on D17 is injured, standing over a dying bandit)
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm285/tigerus2004/Lowmagic3.png

Khantin
2011-03-18, 10:24 PM
Panic and pain etched on his face, Randall looks around the battle from behind the tree. His wounds weren't gushing blood or anything but they definitely needed attention soon.

None of the bandits appeared to be coming for him, but some of his companions were fighting two to one or worse. Seeing Caleb heavily strike a bandit but unable to finish him before the one engaged him, Randall quickly summons his natural energies and shapes them into another magic missile, to finish off the wounded bandit.

OOC:

magic missile at D17 bandit
[roll0]

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-03-19, 12:39 AM
Andrey snaps off a shot at the bandit to his left, while guiding his horse to allow him to lash out at the bandit in front of them.

[roll0]Ride Check
[roll1] Hoof Attack [roll2]
[roll3] Hoof Attack [roll4]
[roll5] Bite Attack [roll6]

Attack [roll7]
Damage [roll8]

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-22, 08:31 PM
Randall's magic missile finishes off the bandit that Caleb injured.

Andrey and his horse finish off the bandit in front of them.

With so many of their members injured or dying, the bandits break off the attack, fleeing at full speed through the woods. As they depart, Andrey manages to kill another (successful AoO). In all, six bandits are dead or dying (3 dead and 3 dying) including the one that was dead before the battle started.

Health/status
Martin: 5 damage (3/8 hp)
Caleb: Unhurt
Randall; 5 damage, 1/6 hp
Andrey; lightly wounded, 11/14hp
Bandits; 3 dead, 3 dying, 6 fled
David 5; Unhurt
Bandit Leader; Fled

You've all gained 500 xp

Khantin
2011-03-22, 08:45 PM
Upon seeing the bandits break and flee Randall collapses against the tree, exhaling as all the negative emotions drain out of him.
I'm alive... I thought I was done for sure...
His eyes are unfocused as he relives the battle in his minds eye.

tigerusthegreat
2011-03-29, 10:25 AM
The dying bandits quickly bleed out, and you are left battered and injured, but alone on the field.

A quick search of their bodies finds five sets of leather armor, mostly stained with blood now, five longswords, five bows, five quivers with a total of 95 arrows, and 50 gp. You also recover five ears for bounties. One also has a small magnifying glass, amazingly unbroken.

Hawkfrost000
2011-03-30, 12:25 PM
David sinks to his knees in dispair, he begins praying, the words tripping off his toung
St. Curhbert forgive me I have failed you, I failed to bring your holy vengeance down upon our foes, forgive me. Please.

tigerusthegreat
2011-04-03, 05:30 PM
* pokes thread* anyone there?

Hawkfrost000
2011-04-03, 09:49 PM
((I'm here and I'm posting as I go through customs ;) ))

Maeglin_Dubh
2011-04-06, 03:52 PM
Andrey guides his horse slowly through the remains of battle, putting an arrow into any groaning bodies. After satisfying himself that the bandits are all dead, he begins collecting arrows from the bodies, splitting them between his belt quiver, his saddle quiver, and the arrow bag in his baggage.

Hawkfrost000
2011-04-14, 08:29 PM
David rises from his prayer

We must pursue them! he exclaims